• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sports Team Trash Talk thread

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
Hey all,

I don't think there is a thread like this yet, if there is mods let me know 🙂 Anyways, exactly as it sounds this is the place if you want to take shots at any team on this planet, no matter the sport. Through experience, trash talking about a team makes for very good and lively discussions as well as setting great foundations for friendships!!! So come in and bash that horribly futile sports team and have some fun!

I hope everyone takes part in this, because it can really take off!
😀

Hmm...I actually have one, believe it or not, and I can say this because I lived right next to their hometown for a time.

The Hartford Wolfpack, as much as they are lovable underdogs, don't win. Or, if they do, it isn't by much. XD

I'll start off. Since I am a damn proud Canadian, I am a proud follower of hockey: more specifically the Toronto Maple Leafs!!!

For the record: we are the masters of the universe!!! 😀

To any Ottawa Senators fans out there... you are under the impression that because it's a new season the futility against us will end. WRONG!!! Considering that you are...what is it now... oh yeah 0 for 4 in the playoffs against us. You have a goalie now who instead of letting beach balls in, flails around like a fish out of water. Seasons mean nothing, playoffs mean everything. So what we haven't won a cup in close to 40 years, we still beat you! 😛

I'm gonna trash my own team...the Raaaiders! Why not!! Big offseason, huge expectations, terrible results. We made a QB change this week, but with the same results. Our problems stem farther than just the QB's. Offensive line problems, playcalling, and discipline.
I can go on and on, in great detail, but that's the jist. Very frustrating season, and anxious to see what changes will be made this offseason.

I support no sports teams, and so feel obliged to trash all of them in one go.

*Does so* 😛

Especially the England national sides, in all sports (Cricket, Football, Rugby, etc;...); they're all a load'a crap! 😎

Im a die-hard Detroit Lions fan (yeah i said that out loud). So HUGE boos to the Packers, Vikings, and Bears!!!

I'm sorry, didn't Packtown win last night! 😛

IT was a great game though and down to the wire, so I give ur Lions that much... I have to say though that the Lions have been consistently futile... hoep something major happens offseason 🙂

yep. all that talent and they put they're hopes in Harringtons hands...Big mistake. Im gald Garcia is healthy and i hope he's around next season

Red Sox rule. Yankees suck.

Patriots rule. Jets, Dolphins, and Bills suck. And Indy sucks (Yeah... in my dreams).

Tampa Bay Bucs are kickass as well 🙂

The Celtics and Bruins are good too, but in Bahston, we know which sports matter 😉

Last edited:
Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!

Bengals clinch the AFC North!!!
Next step the AFC Championship....then back to Mo-town for Superbowl LV!!!!

*coughs*

Go Calgary Flames!? Boo-urns to the rest of the NHL teams 😛
But what do you expect from a city that is in winter almost half-of the year... we gotta be good at something! Besides, hockey gives us Canadians a reason to go to bars 😀

big_dogg85 said:
I'll start off. Since I am a damn proud Canadian, I am a proud follower of hockey: more specifically the Toronto Maple Leafs!!!

For the record: we are the masters of the universe!!! 😀

To any Ottawa Senators fans out there... you are under the impression that because it's a new season the futility against us will end. WRONG!!! Considering that you are...what is it now... oh yeah 0 for 4 in the playoffs against us. You have a goalie now who instead of letting beach balls in, flails around like a fish out of water. Seasons mean nothing, playoffs mean everything. So what we haven't won a cup in close to 40 years, we still beat you! 😛

LOL Big dogg, I am totally 100% in complete agreement. So much respect out to you. But I think they should change the name from the Sens...to the Subs...DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! Gotta hand it to them though, would love to know what acting/fighting school they attended. Plus the whole buttered gloves thing. I've never seen so many sticks drop out of a players hands at once. Here I thought a slashing call was when the stick actually broke. But what do I know?

Good call starting this thread. Boy do I feel better. 😀

Glad I could help and thanks for venting everyone. 😀

Keep it up!

That last match of Toronto and Ottawa was kinda brutal though... Better then 0-8 I guess, but it probably would have helped if Toronto had replaced their goalie after goal 4 (those last 4 goals were just confidence busters).

But I agree, no way Ottawa is a shoe-in for the playoffs. Yes they are a fast team, and yes that 'may' win them one or two playoff games in each series, but how will they cope with tougher hitting teams? Eventually they will wear down, and them BAM! Besides, how do you think Calgary was able to beat them? We just beat the hell out of them for 2 periods and then came on strong when they were tired and broken...

yeah, as were the post game activities. :wooha: I live in Ottawa and I work security at the Corel Centre. (Deep behind enemy lines, allllright! 😀) Everyone found it to be eerily quiet through the game... Well the silence broke post-game!!!

yea u probably right kyok, change the goalie, not to mention wake up and realize the stick checks were being called slashes. You'd think they would have figured that out after the 1st 2 calls. lol. T.O was in control of the game for about the first 10 min. of the game, then it was all downhill after that. If it had stayed 5 on 5 the majority of the game (penalties are unavoidable after all) they may have had a chance. I will say this about the Sens though, this maybe (and I stress that word maybe) the farthest they will get in the playoffs with their current team. Provided their top goal getters don't get injured, and Hasek can remain healthy.

The other good point ya made being the heavy hitters. Calgary, Philly, Vancouver. The list could go on. Regardless, I'd like to see a Canadian team win the cup. What can I say? I"m a Canadian. 🙂

heh, Right on Taj!

Can't imagine anything better then a Canadian team vs a Canadian team in the Stanley Cup finals... wouldn't really matter who won then! But from what I hear, Ottawa is starting to change their hitting ability so that they can compete with the heavy hitting teams... God help us if they do!

and how about those flames...oooooohhhhh they lost to the Oilers I almost forgot. 😛 Well better then losing to an american team.

Oh and congrats to them cats from Cincinnati...buuuutttttttttttt going up against an Indy or a New England in the post is not something that will be a breeze for you. Congrats for making it, good luck stickin around...

I am glad the Raiders suck this year but since I'm a Broncos fan I am aways a Raider hater. I don't like Kansas City and San Diego either and I hate Dallas. Besides the Broncos I also like the Bears and the Patriots. In Hockey I hate the Red Wings and Canucks and I like the Av's and Blackhawks. In Baseball I hate the Yankees and Braves and like the Red Sox and Cubs. I totally dislike Pro Basketball but enjoy watching College hoops when they get down to playing the NCCA Tournament in March.

All right, time for a reappearance! Much has happened in the last while, the Colts and Pats, well...*choking action* And although Vander-"shank" is a born canuck, no excuse for missing a field goal worse than the one at the Bears game during the season, and there was a lot of wind that day!!

John: I'm sorry, but "THE BUS" WILL roll in and over Denver on it's way to Detroit!!! 😀

Just over a month until Olympics when I hope this thread will come back to life! BRING IT AND LIKE JIM ROME, HAVE A TAKE? DON'T SUCK!!!

Hey big dogg85, I have to disagree with you on the outcome of the game. The Bus will not be a factor in the game because the Bronco's defense will keep him in check and they will also sack and pressure Roethlisberger so much that he won't be able to play his usual good game at QB. Plus Denver will play well on offense and score however many points it takes to win on Sunday. On top of that the Broncos are 9 and 0 at home this year and after Sunday they will be 10 and 0 and on THEIR way to Detroit. In the other game on Sunday I think the Seahawks will beat the Panthers for NFC Crown and a trip to the Super Bowl to face the Broncos. That will be a very good game and the Broncos will prevail by a score of 28 - 24.

The Bus loses it's wheels in the rarified air of Denver. Big Ben will get his bell rung by a far suprerior Denver pass rush. The Snake will bite Palomalo (sp?).

Final Score: Broncos 24 Steelers 13

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back