• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stockbroker's Secret f/m

melonboobs

TMF Regular
My heart raced as I watched Clitia Lace, a reporter from Investor's Journal, enjoy her chicken Kiev. The buxom redhead ate with such an appetite it was a wonder how she kept her marvelous figure. I estimated she measured 36-24-36 of statuesque perfection. My heart raced because I was nervous. I'd promised to reveal my investment strategy for getting a 40% return over the last 2 years, if she'd spring for supper at the Four Seasons restaurant, which I knew she could afford with her expense account. But I was going to take my knowledge one step further--I was going to break that promise...unless she agreed to spend the night with me in a hotel. How would she react? Would she get angry? Would she accuse me of sexual harrassment? I waited for her to take the last bite of her tipsy pudding and almost chickened out of my deceitful plan.

"Ok, Mr. Harrison, or if I may, Harry. Our readers want to know your secret formula. How have you been consistently getting such good returns despite the bear market?"

I gulped. Here was my big chance.

"The answer's in that briefcase. I'll show you...if you sleep with me tonight."

Her jaw dropped. She stared at me. Slowly, her face reddened, almost enough to match the color of her hair. Her eyes glazed over as she responded.

"Sure. I didn't know you had a romantic interest in me."

I felt a mixture of elation and anxiety. I had expected a harsh rebuff but had been willing to risk my ego because I desired her so.

"I took the liberty of arranging a reservation at the Penthouse suite at the Hotel Marriott a few blocks from here. Shall we take a taxi together?"

Her eyes were bugging as if in a hypnotic trance.

"That would be delightful."

We sat close together in the back of the cab. I dared to put my arm around her, and I peeked down her light blue dress, gazing at her generous cleavage.

"Oh Harry," she said and her painted lips met mine. We kissed passionately. My penis hardened. I was oblivious to the crowded sidewalks outside, the declining evening sunlight, and the sluggish traffic jam. The honk of a nearby vehicle seemed as if from a distant dream.

We held hands on the way up the express elevator. Her face flushed red, my palms perspired. The suite looked fabulous--chandeliers, a jacuzzi, a mini-bar, a big screen television. Clitia was impressed. She wandered around in awe. "Wow!" was all she could say. I tipped the bellhop, and as soon as he shut the door behind him, I embraced her. She returned my passion. She kicked off her high heels and backed on to the king-sized bed. I got on my knees on the floor beside the bed and pulled off her pantyhose, flinging them to the floor. I stuck my head between her gorgeous legs, smelling her acrid pussy. She slipped off her white panties. I massaged her upper thighs while she yanked her dress over her head, stretching her long red hair vertically. I felt a breeze as her hair fell down. I eagerly unbuttoned her bra and gasped when her big bosoms flopped free from the cups. I carressed them, nibbled on her nipples, sucked. She moaned. She pulled me on top of her and undid my belt. I unbuttoned my dress shirt and she helped me undress, while I stayed on top. She grabbed my throbbing penis and rubbed. I grasped her shapely buttocks and she guided my penis inside her lush wet canal. I humped on my knees, stretching the pleasure zone. I put my right arm under her left leg. She moaned like a loud whore. We disconnected and I rolled on my back. She got on top. Her boobs bounced and I carressed them. I snuck my finger to her clitoris, and she let out a primal yell. I felt her vagina tighten around my penis contracting.

"Enough, enough," she insisted, and she held my wrist, pushing it away.

I couldn't hold back any more--my semen took the plunge. We collapsed together and I fell asleep.

I vaguely was aware of feeling trussed up, like dressed poultry. I awoke with a start. My wrists were tied to the bedposts with her pantyhose.

"What...what are you doing?" I asked, afraid to be helpless to a woman I had deceived and coerced.

Still nude, she began walking around the room, her ass jiggling sexily. Her facial cheeks remained flushed.

"Why did you think you needed to deceive me? You're a handsome man--rich and successful too."

"You're so beautiful. I wanted you so much."

"You didn't need to fool me. All you had to do was ask."

"But I didn't think you would."

Her voice got lower, husky, as she said:

"I'm going to tickle your ego."

My erection returned, despite my fears. Now she knew female domination aroused me, and I felt embarrassed.

"What? Wait. Look in my briefcase. The formula for my successful investment strategy is in there."

"I'm not interested in that. I'm more interested in tickling your ego."

She stared at me as I struggled to get free.

"No, no. Just look in my briefcase. I'm sorry I made you..."

"Don't be sorry. I want to tickle you ego."

Her long hard fingernails danced over my left groin. I laughed, an automatic response I couldn't control.

Frantically, I tried to escape, suddenly fearing that I was going to lose control to a woman I idolized.

"No, don't. I'll even tell you the formula."

She ignored my offer and tickled my right groin--the very ticklish area between my hip and testicles. I giggled again and thrashed desperately, fearing that she might tickle me until I died laughing.

"Please."

She kissed my dick and tickled my balls. I pressed down with my feet and jumped, my head nearly hitting the wall.

"STOP! STOP! SOMEBODY!" I yelled.

She did cease, a slight smile on her devilish face.

"It's 45% utilities, 45% municipals, and 10% junk bonds."

I exhaled, tried to relax, hoping that because she now knew my business formula, she'd release me.

"Your ego is very ticklish," she said, as if deaf to my capitulation.

"Oh no. Not again."

She tickled my underarms, my ribs, my belly, my legs. I couldn't stop laughing and my stomach muscles ached. I bit down on the panthose wrapped around my right wrist while grimacing with laughter. I imagined myself an animal chewing its leg off to escape a trap.

"Your ego is irrresistably ticklish," she said, staring at my cock. She didn't realize I was on the verge of escaping, my teeth pulling on the hose, while I squirmed free. All I could think about in my hysterical panic was getting free so I could stop her unbearable tickling fingers.

But once I freed my right wrist, I used my right hand to free my other, and the idea of revenge occurred to me.

"Oh. You got free. That won't do," she said when she finally noticed.

I grabbed her hands, intending to wrestle her on her back and tickle the daylights out of her. But I felt so weakened from being tickled and from straining against the bonds that I didn't seem to have the energy. We struggled for a moment, a stoic expression on her face, as if she was willing to endure her comeuppance. Alarmingly, I found that I didn't have the energy left to overpower her. The situation gradually went from being a stalemate to me losing. I tried to avoid getting pinned and we rolled off the bed and she landed on me.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, a little stunned from the impact.

She sat on me...and began tickling me again, her hands moving faster than mine. What little strength I had left drained away, and I felt as helpless as when I was tied down. I kept laughing in spurts. Finally, she grabbed my penis and shoved it in her again and tickled me until I came, humiliating my ego forever.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back