• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The STOCKS: Feet together or split apart?

kamiano

TMF Poster
As far as a tickling apparatus goes, nothing beats a well-made set of foot stocks. My question to you: Do you like the feet side-by-side (which makes tying both big toes together handy) OR do you prefer feet split apart (which lends itself to making contact with the inner ankles and arches)?

As a stocks man through and through, I am very curious as to what others like!

Kamiano

Why not a set of stocks with multiple holes? That way you can have it either way depending on the position you want her in, and what else you may want to do while shes in them. Myself, I like apart just cause it spreads her legs and lets me have access to more intimate places while she is still restrained. However if it is a time where I only want her feet, then together is nice cause I can have both feet at my face for me to have fun with at the same time.

I absolutely LOVE the first pic in the series where they are apart. I keep looking for the catalog where I can buy that chair...it is a MASTERPIECE!

as long as those feet are immobile and those toes are tied back, then its all good for me haha seperate or together.

Thanks...

...that first pic was the first shoot we ever did back in 1999 and that was the first bondage chair I ever built.

Kamiano

apart because then they can't cover one foot with the other and it also makes the whole foot more available.

I think together would be easier to concentrate on tickling both at the same time.
Plus, when your'e done you could bury your face between them and blow.

feet in stocks and toes tied back tight to stretch the soles and expose the arches lots of tickling and laughter will happen and carmel would love to tickle your feet this way and see how ticklish they really are.

Together so that one person can tickle both soles. :feets:
Great photos, thanks for posting them. 😀

Id have to say I LOVE when the feet are together and crossed at the ankles. You get to tickle them close together and the ticklee cant protect one foot with the other unless theyre freakishly flexible.
And being a huge fan of Tickling Paradise i know for a fact that you have a set of stocks for crossing the feet at the ankles.

close together or far apart the stocks are a great thing to have. A giggling mess of a girl trying as hard as she can to break free unsuccessfuly is alot of fun to watch

Together dude, definitly, and with the toes tied, seems me that the feet are most sensitive to the feathers hehehe.

(Forgive me for my poor english)

Ciao!!!

I don't really have a preference myself but I do like to see all ten toes tied back and that's exactly how I'd tickle my wife in them as well. By the way, keep up the good work at Tickling Paradise, Kamiano. Your work is awesome.

ABSOLUTELY APART!!!!!!!!!!

There's NO DOUBT!

The tickler can tickle more easily and the victim could no procect one feet with the other.

The tickler can tickle the legs and the knees of his ticklee having easy access to them. Even her private will have no protection.

The tickler can tickle both feet at the same time with more precision.

A clip in the stocks with feet togheter is a wasted clip!!!

(sorry for the bad english)

A-PART A-PART A-PART A-PART!! :cheer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back