• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The summer takes away all the artists

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hello 🙂

Seems that the summer takes away all teh artists around 😛

Sadly i have no news of many of you from a long time (except nessie that after a little bit of stressing attacks gave to me the 2 versions of the interactive scarlet and angel).

I have almost all that are MIA: CC is still out due the scanner problems, TD is workin for the company (no pubblicity) so he has not so much time; Anime316 is at college, Ren is in te bed after an accident, Nessie has her problems, velly also is busy and hav eno time to do something for the project.....gosh!

Since seems that we will continue forever with this problems i'vedecided that we will have some adjustments in the project:

1) if somebody don't post something regarding the project inside this forum for more than 2 weeks is out of the project

2) some artists will eb contacted for an offer that involve money to make the work that the other can't (or won't for any reason)

3) due to teh point 2 the project will became a commercial project, this mean that one version will be given for free with limited girls and features (only 2 girls and no 3d interactive part) and another will be sold with the full features and girls and with a protection system that don't let the people to copy it (i know that all that exist is crackable, but one thing is the group of crackers that crack professional programs, and another is a group of guys that want to crack a tickling game 😛 virtually is impossible for amateurs to do the same job of millions of pro 😛).

I say Thanks to TT modrator for the space and all the help; i would be happy to stay her with the project if you agree of course, otherwise the project will go on a yahoo group (s); anyway it will continue.

Of course i will delete al the material of the people that will not partecipate anymore to teh project; don't worry.

Now i will see how many are really interested in making this game 🙂

I wish I wasn't sick. 🙁 I will try to complete the backgrounds as I can. Please let me know when you and the story writers have any ideas for story-related illustrations that I need to do.
I also just remembered that I need to rewrite Scarlet's bio cause I didn't like it 😀

I guess i'll have to be out of the project. Although I would love to stay, with college taking up way more time than I expected and many other RL stuff taking up my time as well as the fact that I really need to continue with Jipsy (as well as another comic project) I'll have to back out. You can keep the character I made and have someone else carry her torch. You can give credit to me for her design or whatever if you want. I didn't do much with her anyway.

footamateur you have my most sincere apologies for all the times i've let you down since you first came to me about this project. I belive strongly in it and can't wait to play it once it's done. Life just seems to see fit that I don't take part in it.

To the rest of you, you also have my apologies. I wish you all the best of luck and may god bless. You all have amazing talent and i'm honored to have been part of this group for my duration of the project. Good luck to you all! I know this game will rock the net.

Peace out,
Anime316

Don't worry Anime316...maybe in the future the lucky star will shine on us 🙂

Anyway don't worry for your char, becaus eis impossible to give a sketch to somebody and ask to him to continue, os if you want i can put the sketches inside the bonus area of the game, and of course yoiu will have credits for it 😉

Good luck for all!

Hey...we can always save the char for the sequel 😀

LOL I created her for you man, so you do with her as you please. If you do a sequel and would like me to try again by all means let me know. Hopefully the fates will be kinder to me by then.

Well, maybe ...we will see 😉

Anyway i'm about to delete all the messages that will not be needed anymore here, so all the girls that will not be completed will be eliminated from the forum...is time to clean a little this place, and hopefuylly to post something new 🙂

I know......don't think that i'm happy but we must look forward; the project is evolving and we must think about the members that we have.

Of course i will keep my door open for the artists that will decide to return; I know that weverybody has something to do (i'm also superbusy at work), but 5 minutes a day is not a big deal; anyway let's think to the future instead of the past, some new artists will be here to replace the one that will not be here anymore, and i hope with faster results and with more convintion about what they are doing.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back