• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The super g.a.l.s. Are here!!

xodlirv1

TMF Regular
THE SUPER G.A.L.S. finally have their first product up and ready for purchase!

http://uploadnsell.com/buy/uql7Og

This is not a comic book story; but rather a comprehensive guide to the characters, in the style of Who's Who in the DC Universe or the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe! Also included are special bonuses: a sneak peek at panel-to-panel artwork from the upcoming first issue of the regular comic series (a great tickle torture scene!) and two exclusive pin-ups (one featuring tickling, the other a great scene for foot fans)! All told, 27 brand-new pages for a mere $7.50!

Here's All-American Girl to tell you more about it:

This looks awesome enough to justify the lack of another 6 pack of Modelo Especial........consider one sold, and might I say, great work!

Thank you, sir!! And if you think the Declassified Files are awesome...wait till the actual comic comes out!!

*sigh* why did I buy that? I should have known there'd be no tickling in it. Stupid me.

Also, the pin-ups are uncolored sketches - that's kinda important info...

It's exactly what it was advertised as being. I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but I find it rude to gripe about it being what we said it was.

It's exactly what it was advertised as being. I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but I find it rude to gripe about it being what we said it was.

It's pretty misleading that you didn't mention the fact it was uncoloured sketches and a distinct lack of tickling content. You do know what forum you're on, right? I'm not buying.

"This is not a comic book story; but rather a comprehensive guide to the characters, in the style of Who's Who in the DC Universe or the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe!"

What part of that was misleading?

The thread was made in Tickling Art subforum. That alone is breach of rules as your art doesn't have anything to do with tickling and any link can me misunderstood.

There is, in fact, tickling in the publication. Again, I'm sorry if anyone misunderstood it. I hope you'll give the actual comic book a chance when it comes out.

If there is tickling, then it's no problem, they just misunderstood you and your intentions.

Xod just neglected to do advertisement for the actual comic here. I assure ya that the comic will be on the up and up when it comes to tickling.

Indeed it will, and thanks very much for the positive comment, Mr. Dae!

Both here and on TMF we have already posted several free pin-ups that include tickling; check the "Scenes of Desperation" thread for but a few of them. And when its done, the actual comic will knock them out of the water!

"This is not a comic book story; but rather a comprehensive guide to the characters, in the style of Who's Who in the DC Universe or the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe!"

What part of that was misleading?

None of the illustrations have tickling in them. Again, my fault for assuming they would, but given the context of the forum and subforum, I do feel slightly mislead.

Whatever.

Sandrock 74 and I, collectively known as Black Feather Graphics, have a special announcement to make.

The special low-price Super G.A.L.S. Declassified Files is selling better than we'd hoped. However, we have heard and listened to the complaints about it not being what some people expected. And we would like to address those issues in a way that we hope will prove satisfactory to everyone.

We're hard at work on the first issue of the regular Super G.A.L.S. e-comic. It will be 13 pages plus cover, all in full color, with super-hero action, fast-moving plot, character development, and LOTS AND LOTS of tickling! No actual release date, other than "as soon as possible", yet.

When THE SUPER G.A.L.S. #1 does become available, everyone who purchased the Declassified Files who buys a copy of the first issue of the comic will receive a 25% discount.

I hope this makes up for any hard feelings. Thanks for sticking with us!

I made this announcement on TMF but forgot to mention it here!! The first issue is almost ready for release, so we are closing the 25% rebate offer effective 11:59 pm Eastern time Friday, 10/26/12. That is, only people who purchase the Handbook prior to that deadline will get the rebate upon purchase of the first issue.

Thanks for your support!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back