• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickle contest i didn't mind losing (ff/m)

ben ff

( Oke guys, i’m Dutch and i tried to write this story in my best English. I’m a big tickle fan and
it’s based on a true event. Hope you like the story. Sorry for any mistakes.)

I remember it well. 4 years ago i experienced a night that could only be described as a personal
dream come true. Back then i was 21 years old and was working as a bartender in a Grand Cafe. It was a
pretty big place, run mainly by students my age trying to make some extra money to pay for their
studies. We where with 15 people all together, 9 girls and 6 guys. On that glorious friday night we
all went out for a drink at a bar and later decided to spend the night at a house of one of my colleges.
The place was huge, and the girl who lived their obviously came from a wealthy family. The living room
had about 3 large lounching benches and a private bar. We were all getting pretty drunk and soon
we were all cuddly and fooling around. Only me and three other girls decided to stay awake
so we could see the sun come up. It was still only two at night when suddenly i noticed that one of the
girls sharing a bench with another girl on the other side of the room removed her socks.
Her name was myrte, a beautifull 18 year old girl. Judith (23), another college
of mine, had apparently challenged her to take of her socks, as Myrte had told her once that her
feet wearn’t ticklish, Now, Judith and i had been in a relationship together for 2 years. As soon as
i saw her, i was in awe of her beauty. She looked a bit spanish, dark skinned, petite, with a
sexy skninny body and big brown eyes. Something i also noticed right away were her beautifull hands.
Sexy Female hands
are an immediate turn on for me. They where long and thin, like the hands of a piano player, with
perfect nails. And she knew how to use them. But after two years i found out she wasn’t such a
fun girl to be around with, appart from the great sex she never wanted to go out or go on a
holiday. She just wanted to stay at home, sitting on my lap and stroking her fingers through my
hair. Wich was fine the first few months ofcourse, but after a while it started to get boring. Just not
my type i guess.
So i broke up with her. She cried for a week, she never saw it coming. I have to admit, i wasn’t
really good at communicating with her at the time. The way she had been avoiding me this
night, i could tell it still kinda hurt. I still regret the way i handled it back then.
Now she started tickling Myrte’s feet, slow and gently up and down with her nails. She had that
mean sexy look in her eyes as she looked at myrte’s face. Trying to detect a facial expression
as she was running her nails over her sole. Trying to find a weak spot. I looked at Myrte, and
noticed how her eyes met Judith’s eyes, briefly a surprised expression in Myrte’s face.
Apperently, she hadn’t been tickled the right way before, because now she put her hand on her face,
covering her mouth, trying not to laugh. ‘Whats the matter? Does it tickle? I thought you said
you wearn’t sensitive to tickling?’, Judith said, with that mean smile on her face. Then Myrte pulled
away her feet, she had had enough. ‘ Oh my god, you are such a mean tickler hihi’, she said.
‘I bet i can take it’! Julia said. Julia was a 20 year old blonde girl and was new in our team. Judith
had told me she didn’t like her, i guess Julia was just to cheerfull for her taste, to loud. ‘ allright,
then put your feet on my lap and remover your socks’, Judith said. As Julia removed her socks
she moved over the the other bech and took a seet next to her, as she put her feet on Judith’s lap.
‘ I wanna bet i can make you lauch or make you pule away within 30 seconds’, Judith said.
Julia said nothing, as Judith slowly started tickling her left foot with one hand. With her right hand
she raised her glas of wine and took a sip. She oozed confidence. Julia closed her eyes and
bit her lip, clearly struggling with the sensation of Judith’s nails, scratching over her sole.
‘Something wrong, dear?’, Judith asked with an evil smile. Only 10 seconds had past when Julia
pulled away her foot. ‘ Allright allright, a can’t take it’, she laughed. ‘Pheeeew, oh my god, thats terrible
haha, i give up. ’ I have an idea‘, Julia said. ‘ Let’s have a tickle contest! One person has to stand
in the middle of the room with his hands on his head. Whoever can stand still and stay silent
the longest, wins’! That’s when i started to get a little nervous. I have a very sensitive body and can’t
stand being tickled. ‘ John, as you are the only guy with us tonight, you will
be our first victim’, Julia said. That’s when i felt like running away. ‘ Oh come on, that’s just childish’, i said,
trying to avoid being tickled. ‘ Come on John, be a sport’, Julia said. Then she came over to me
and started pulling my arm. So i got up and Julia placed me in the center of the living room. I
was wearing long sports shorts (soccer) and a t-shirt. She placed my hands on my head and started giggling.
I felt very uncomfortable and tried to look indifferent. Julia stood right in front off me as she asked:
‘Are you readdy Johnny boy’? ‘Take your best shot, i said, as my heart was pounding in my chest.
She gently started tickling my arms with her fingers, as she slowly moved downwards, towards my
armpits. I felt goosebumps on my body and tried not to react to the sensation. As her fingers
reached my armpits she started smiling. ’ Tickle tickle‘, she said with a high voice. Although she
was doing a pretty good job at tickling, the fabric of my t-shirt was luckily taking away the worst
of the sensation of her tickling. As she kept tickling under my arms, i started feeling more confident. I guess i
was getting away with this after all. A full minute past and i was still silent and not moving.
Suddenly i noticed Judith was getting up. As she moved towards us, i saw her tuck up the sleaves of
her sweater. she circled around me and took
a halt behind me. I couldn’t see her but i knew she was behind me. Then i felt her breathing in my ear.
‘ You just have to know where the right spots are’, she whispered. I immediately opened my eyes
with fear and tried to prepair myself for an extra pair of hands on my body. As i was holding my
hands on my head, she took the lower end of my t-shirt with both hands and folded it slightly
upwards. Now my belly and sides were partially exposed. I held my breath, as i realised what was coming. As she
rested her chin on my shoulder i felt her breathing in my neck. Then she put her hands under my shirt,
but didn’t touch my skin yet.’That’s Not Allowed!’ i said. “Let’s see how tough you are”, she whispered,
as her hands slowly started crawling up like two spiders, along my sides towards my armpits.
When she got
there she softly started stroking her fingers up and down. This was deffinetaly much worse then
before. The thing that made it worse was that Judith had sharp short nails. ‘Hahaha, whatever you’re
doing under that shirt, it’s working’, Julia said. ‘Look at his face’! Judith said nothing but just kept
scraping softly in my armpits, up and down up and down. It felt like my brain started overloading with all
the information coming in through the sensitive nerves under my arms. I was starting to breath
heavily. She kept going, trying to make me move or make a sound. Then she stopped and moved down
towards my sides. New nerves in my body were triggered, wich startled me. But i kept still. She softly
started drawing circles on my sides with her index fingers. I made a muffled sound, tried really hard not to move
and luckilly kept my jaws shut. ‘ Hmmmmmm, does that tickle?’ she asked. At that moment i realised
she was really enyoing it. She was touching me, and i wasn’t allowed to move or say anything.
This was a battle she had to win. In my head i tried to focus on something else, like maybe a happy
place. (i remember back then i was trying to think of a pixar movie haha). It didn’t work. Her nails
were doing the job. Julia in the mean time had taken a step back, as she probably realised Judith
was a much more skilled tickler then she was. She instead looked at me and smiled as she saw how
i was struggling to stay upright and not make a sound. As Judith kept on drawing circles along my sides,
she casually started humming a song in my ear, clearly enyoing the power she was having over me.
It was really hard trying to hold still.
As i held my breath for as long as i could, i noticed i had clenched my hands into fists on top of my head.
Then she started using more fingers. Thats when i moved a hand. ‘ HE MOVED HE MOVED’, Julia shouted
as i quickly put my hands back on my head. ‘ That didn’t count’, i said, as i moved it back into position.
I had to beat her, i had to show Judith i was stronger and i had to show her she didn’t have any
power over me. As i exhaled, i opened my eyes, waiting for something to happen. Judith stopped for
a brief moment, and decided she wasn’t finished with me. “ That’s oke Julia’, she said. ‘ Ill get him anyway’.
As she reached around with her left hand, she pulled and stretched my shorts slightly downwards and
away from my lower abdomen. With the extra bare skin that was showing, she reached around with her
right hand and started drawing waves on my stomach towards my lower abdomen. That’s when my abs
started reacting to her touch. As her index finger drew lines over my lower belly, i felt my muscles contract.
I Tried to relax my breathing, but the involuntairy movement of my abs made me lose control of it.
”hehehe That’s the spot, Julia’!, she said. Julia took a step towards me and stretched my trouser down
even a bit more. ‘Thank you dear’, Judith said, as she now had an extra hand to work me over with.
She started sliding her two index fingers over my stomach, ever so lightly. It was now almost impossible to
breathe normaly. my muscles where now moving uncontrolably. “Something wrong with your stomach? Judith
whispered. ”How about i use all my fingers’? ...... I’m afraid ten seconds later i lost it.
But i loved it. I love the tickling game.

It's an excellent story!
Any chance of a sequel?
Or did Judith tickle you while you were dating?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back