• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Jungle - Part 1 (Fantasy tickling story)

The_Kev1

TMF Expert
Hey, this is my first attempt at a story on here so be kind. :stickout lolz It's inspired by a chapter I did for an interactive story that I plan to expand and make this a series if people like it enough. any feedback is welcome and appreciated! =)

They told you that the forest was enchanted, you knew that going in; but they’ve always underestimated you! You’re a better warrior than any of them will ever be and now you’re going to prove it!

Against the advice of the counsel you’ve decided to take on the traditional rite of victory!

They warned you that ever since the tickle creatures took over the forest the rite was given up (probably because the participant wears only a pair of shorts), but you know they’re just being cowardly. You can take on any tickle creature in the forest, and once you do, you will have earned your place among the elite, maybe even a seat on the counsel!

You traipse through the forest fearlessly, eager to test your metal against the creatures of the forest and prove your greatness, but alas, you don’t come across any in the first few hours of your hunt.

Having become bored, you decide to take a break and sit by a tree near the water.

You lay down, the sun peering through the trees hits your bare torso, legs and feet, it actually feels quite nice. You listen to the birds and consider drifting off to sleep when suddenly you hear a strange medley of buzzing.

You remain lying down but cock your head up to see what it might be.

And then you see them, a brood of tickle ferries! You sigh at this, tickle farriers are no challenge for a great warrior like you. You continue laying down and brazenly fold your arms behind your head, exposing your bare belly, sides, ribs and armpits.

The farriers chatter amongst themselves and finally address you.

“Wow” says one who appears to be their leader. “You’re not at all worried about being tickled are you”?

You remain in your position.

“Why should I be? All I have to do is swat at you and you’ll go flying, you can’t hold me down or overpower me, all you can do is annoy me like you’re annoying me right now, buzz off!”

The ferries chatter amongst themselves again and reply

“Yep, you are definitely bigger than us, and stronger too. But by the time we’re done with you you’re going to be begging and admitting over and over again that ferries made you give up.”

You chuckle at this “I’ll tell you what” you say with a cocky grin “If you little brood of ferries can make ‘me’ beg, I will go home in disgrace and tell everyone who tickled me into submission”

The ferries all giggle to one another “Deal!”

You remain laying with your legs stretched out and your hands behind your head. “okay, give it your best shot” you say. You know that as soon as they come within a few inches of you, you’ll simply swat at them. A stiff breeze can blow ferries quite a distance away.

Instead, you hear their leader say: “Okay, but first you have to say hi to our friend”

“huh?” You look to your left, to your right and finally, when you look up you see it!

“No!” You shriek! But it’s too late, you are face to face with a hypno bat! You bolt up into a sitting position but it’s too late, the bat has already stared you, it was only for a second or two but that’s all it takes! You are sitting up but your arms go limp and you slouch.

“Nooooooo” You moan!

The ferry leader pats you on the chest “oh no! It looks like you got stared by a hypno bat! Too bad! That means you can think and feel but you have no control over your own actions, the bat does! Too bad he’s a friend of ours.” She smirks

“No fair!” you groan in a ridiculous monotone

“Well honey” she replies “Life’s not fair. Okay fellas, everybody take a break, it shouldn’t take long for this numbskull to start begging and pleading for us to release him”. The ferries all relax and watch you.

What? Weren’t they supposed to be tickling you into submission? You think
long and hard about that while you walk over to the tree that you were leaning against, you notice that there are hollow sections with tickle vines inside. You remain confused as you willingly put both of your bare feet inside the hollow sections of the tree so that it can tickle you.

WHAT? No! why would you do that! *No! It’l tickle both of my feet at once!*

Both of your feet are being tickled mercilessly and the bat only lets you giggle, and not nearly as much as you want to which only adds to the torture! You feel tiny little fibers tickling every inch of your feet! You want so badly to curl your toes but you can’t, you stretch them out even more!

*No! Please not my feet!* you think as you start fluttering your fingers up and down your own sides. The bat only lets you giggle at this too.

WHAT? How can you tickle yourself, that’s impossible!

Seizing a brief moment of control you jerk your hands away just long enough to plead “Please! No!”

The bat regains control and you lay down

The ferry leader speaks: “Now now, there will be plenty of time to beg and
tell us how you got your butt kicked by a bunch of little ferries, for now you can just lay there and take it”

Now the bat only lets you giggle a tiny bit as the tickle vines have their way with your feet, you try so hard to pull them away, but instead you point your toes to the sky and your defenseless feet are even more prominently on display. Once you separate your toes the vines are delighted to tickle in between them.

*No! That’s the worst torture I can imagine!* you think. All that comes out of your mouth is a pathetic “noooooooohohohohohohoho!”

At least when you lift your arms up and each hand tickles the opposite armpit you can focus on that instead…

Wait WHAT!? Why would you do that!

Slowly, and willingly you lift your arms up so that your elbows are over your head but your hands are crossed over one another, and while the tickle vines tickle and play with your helpless feet, you slowly skitter your fingers up and down your own armpits.

It tickles like crazy! You were trained to tickle other people mercilessly and now you have to use that training on yourself!

You groan out shorter, quieter giggles when you want so badly to thrash and belly laugh and beg and submit!

They have to let you give up eventually…

Right?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back