• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Casssie (M/F, MMM/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
INTRODUCTION: I was channel surfing the other day and I stumbled upon the episdoe fo Friends where Ross's cousin Cassie (played by the beautiful Denis Richards) comes to visit. They were reminiscing about their childhood and Ross recalls how he pinned Cassie down and tickled her until she cried. This was as far as this went. I decided to extend the scene and add what we all wanted to see...TICKLING. So here is the short story I wrote about this.

THE TICKLING OF CASSIE

Ross Gellar and his cousin Cassie were reminiscing about their childhood when Ross came up with a particular memory of pinning Cassie down and tickling her until she cried. The moment passed with out conflict although Ross couldn’t stop thinking about it. That night, Ross came home from work to find Cassie asleep on the couch wearing a pair of short shorts and a tank top, with her feet hanging over the edge of the couch. Ross couldn’t take it any longer. He crept over to the couch, quietly kneeled down and started to tickle Cassie’s feet. Cassie woke up instantly and burst into laughter.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROSS! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Ross wrapped his arms around Cassie’s feet and continued to run his fingers up and down her soles.

“NOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cassie was rolling everywhere trying to escape the torment but it was no use, Ross had a firm grip.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross then explored the sides of Cassie feet. This drove her nut.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross knew that Cassie was extremely ticklish as a kid but had no idea she was still this ticklish. HE continued to tickle every inch of his cousin’s feet.

“NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross started to tickle Cassie’s toes. She could not stand this.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross decided to explore the rest of Cassie’s body. He crawled on top of her and started to squeeze her inner thighs. This caused her to bounce around so much, she just about through Ross to the floor.

“NOT THAHAHAHAHAT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!” Then Ross started to scratch her hip bones. This really tickled Cassie.

“HEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross pinned Cassie arms above her head and started to tickle her smooth underarms. Cassie absolutely hated being tickled there and began to scream with laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross continued to run his fingers wild in Cassie armpits. Cassie was in hysterics.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross attacked Cassie ribs, running his fingers up and down her ribcage. Cassie had tears pouring down her face from all the tickling.

“ROSS! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross slid down and began to goose his cousin’s sides. She was too exhausted to move so she just lay there helplessly laughing.

“HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Ross noticed how tired Cassie was so he stopped for a second to let her catch her breath. Once Cassie caught her breath, Ross rolled up her shirt and started to make a tickling motion with his hand, just over Cassie’s belly. Cassie already started to lose it before Ross even touched her. Once he did, she burst into hysterics once again.

“NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHJAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Cassie belly was unbearably ticklish and she couldn’t stand being tickled there. Ross started to massage-tickle her tummy. She was thrashing all over the place.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross began to run his fingers wild over Cassie’s sensitive torso. Cassie once again had tears pouring down her face.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Ross ran a finger into Cassie’s cute innie belly button. This caused her to laugh and scream so loud, Ross was worried about the neighbors hearing her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross was about to stop tickling Cassie when Joey & Chandler walked into Ross’ apartment and noticed the goings on. Ross stopped tickling for a second.

“Hey guys. Uh, wanna help?” Ross asked.

“Yeah we do.” Joey replied. Ross continued to tickle Cassie’s tummy, while Joey took her underarms and Chandler her feet. Now with three people tickling her Cassie was laughing so hard, no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ross, Joey and Chandler continued to torture Cassie until she finally lost control of her bladder and could hardly breathe anymore.

“AHAHAHAHAHA! <gasp> NO MORE <gasp> HEHEHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, the guys topped tickling Cassie and she passed out trying to catch her breath. Ross covered her with a blanket and the guys went to a Knicks game.

P.S. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

An amusing ending. You have potential, I must say. this is a fast paced story, and it could have been extended much more in my opinion. But this is good. Very good. Aside from a few errors in grammar usage and spelling, I can say this is a good story.

By the way, have you read my story?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back