• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Lacy's Kitty! - F/F - TickleChicks.com - FREE IMAGES

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
The Tickling of Lacy's Kitty! - F/F - TickleChicks.com

Pretty blonde Lacy told me the last time we shot that I should have tickled her on her clitoris and pussy because she's really ticklish there and loves it because it feels so good, while making her laugh at the same time! Well, damn! So the next time we shot, I just had to dedicate an entire clip to just that; the tickling of Lacy's 19 year-old kitty! I have to admit that I was skeptical. If someone tickled me directly on my clit, I think I would just have an orgasm, especially with a vibrating dildo. But Lacy is the real thing! Not only is she ticklish on her clit, the entire pussy is ticklish, including the areas around it! I knew this would be a hot clip because Lacy has a very orgasmic laugh as it is, so imagine how she sounds when she is being tickled close to orgasm. It's amazing! 🙂 I really enjoyed doing this to her! Of course, I had to also tickle her feet with the vibrater and give her some spontaneous underarm and hipbone digs...hehehhee I'm just evil like that! In this clip, Lacy comes REEALLY close to orgasm, but she said she needs some penetration to really get there, so NEXT time we'll have to see if she's ticklish INSIDE her pussy! 🙂

PREVIEW!

*To purchase this clip in full, please click here: http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips

Mwah! Happiest of Holidays!

Addie Juniper

Attachments

• MissKittyTicklish.gif
    MissKittyTicklish.gif
    488.8 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Misskittyticklish1.jpg
    Misskittyticklish1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Misskittyticklish2.jpg
    Misskittyticklish2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 895
  • misskittyticklish3.jpg
    misskittyticklish3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 668
  • misskittyticklish4.jpg
    misskittyticklish4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 772
Last edited:
the poor dear...😛
Compelling images, to say the least.

i'm really impressed with your videos, addie. definitely gonna get death by tickling when i get all my christmas money in the bank. you look stunning tied down having your soles feathered.

keep up the great work, addie.

Thanks! That means alot. 🙂

Hope you liked "Death by Tickling" if you ended up purchasing it. It's our number 1 selling clip! Happy New Year!

Addie

i'm really impressed with your videos, addie. definitely gonna get death by tickling when i get all my christmas money in the bank. you look stunning tied down having your soles feathered.

keep up the great work, addie.

We signed up with a new hosting company, so now our previews are all in tact, including the one in this post! Enjoy!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back