• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Lacy's Kitty - F/F - TickleChicks.com - FREE PREVIEW!

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
The Tickling of Lacy's Kitty! - F/F - TickleChicks.com

Pretty blonde Lacy told me the last time we shot that I should have tickled her on her clitoris and pussy because she's really ticklish there and loves it because it feels so good, while making her laugh at the same time! Well, damn! So the next time we shot, I just had to dedicate an entire clip to just that; the tickling of Lacy's 19 year-old kitty! I have to admit that I was skeptical. If someone tickled me directly on my clit, I think I would just have an orgasm, especially with a vibrating dildo. But Lacy is the real thing! Not only is she ticklish on her clit, the entire pussy is ticklish, including the areas around it! I knew this would be a hot clip because Lacy has a very orgasmic laugh as it is, so imagine how she sounds when she is being tickled close to orgasm. It's amazing! 🙂 I really enjoyed doing this to her! Of course, I had to also tickle her feet with the vibrater and give her some spontaneous underarm and hipbone digs...hehehhee I'm just evil like that! In this clip, Lacy comes REEALLY close to orgasm, but she said she needs some penetration to really get there, so NEXT time we'll have to see if she's ticklish INSIDE her pussy! 🙂

PREVIEW!

*To purchase this clip in full, please click here: http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips

Mwah! Happiest of Holidays!

Addie Juniper

Attachments

Last edited:
wow!! that is so awesome!!... in my own opinion, since most of tickle fetish are men, and we all grow with mainstream fantasies about it just before we involve it with the fetish and sexual part of it... women always get involved with the fetis for the rest of her life, once she experiences it, and actually is more easy for her to find it sexually and erotic at her first tickle fetish experiences, than men,... we need more time of mature-ness, education and culture to get the point of it... now to get tied & tickled to climax, is beggining to be an "every two week practice", and she is getting to learn and experience the most kinky of her... hopefully, in a near future there would be more ladies involved than before...

Very insightful! Thanks for your post. 🙂

wow!! that is so awesome!!... in my own opinion, since most of tickle fetish are men, and we all grow with mainstream fantasies about it just before we involve it with the fetish and sexual part of it... women always get involved with the fetis for the rest of her life, once she experiences it, and actually is more easy for her to find it sexually and erotic at her first tickle fetish experiences, than men,... we need more time of mature-ness, education and culture to get the point of it... now to get tied & tickled to climax, is beggining to be an "every two week practice", and she is getting to learn and experience the most kinky of her... hopefully, in a near future there would be more ladies involved than before...

Very sexy! I'd love to see a revenge clip! You are tied spread eagle, a mini vibe is attached to your pussy, you are getting tickled and have your nipples licked at the same time. How about that? 🙂

Regards
Markus from cold Sweden

That sounds wayyy hot. 🙂 Thanks for the suggestion.

Very sexy! I'd love to see a revenge clip! You are tied spread eagle, a mini vibe is attached to your pussy, you are getting tickled and have your nipples licked at the same time. How about that? 🙂

Regards
Markus from cold Sweden

We signed with a new hosting company, so all of our previews, including the one in this post, are now working! Thanks for your patience!

i love your feet!!!!!!.................keep on showing it 😉...................and i like your work, it's nice

take care 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back