• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

the Tickling of Mae Demming

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
check out this new picture, new ticklee...
is it just me, or is she kinda pretty?

Attachments

• largephoto40.JPG
    largephoto40.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 4,645
  • rtmaedemming1.JPG
    rtmaedemming1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,902
  • rtmaedemming2.JPG
    rtmaedemming2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,502
oh my god. she is very pretty and have cute soles.. can you post the clip which 30 secs? pls.. or show us more pictures.. take care tib

CrypticSlayer said:
She looks a bit like Penelope Cruz... which is definitely a good thing

yeah, i can see that.
i also think she looks like the "brunette version" of that famous blonde tickling model... um... whats her name.... over at FM... can anyone help me out here?

hi, i just got off the telephone with our newest model Mae Demming, and she has agreed to let the Tickler In Black (me) tickle her senseless for about 15 minutes. i don't have to stop unless she can't breathe. i'll have her sign an agreement beforehand giving me full control of how agressive the tickling will be.

anyway, that's good news huh?

so... any requests? (i can't promise i'll have time to do them all, but...)

Wow, yeah that's great. I would love to see her feet restrained tightly before slow sock removal and then torture her baresoles with a feather 🙂. But whatever you do to her I'm sure will be great 🙂..

🙂 thats it.. you r the best.. pls use feather. we want to see u with the feather.. her soles are very cute.. pls share it with us.. take care tib

WOW!!! If you have full control, consider bringing in Priscilla James to assist.You can work the upper body while Priscilla handles the feet.

no tib should work on her soles.. he can tickle nonstop with fingers.. priscilla tickles soles with fingernails.. it isnt well

It's true TIB is better with the fingers, but Priscilla will use her fingers and her tongue to break the ticklee.

oh yes she's definitely purty TIB(although I'm still about Audrey til another can change my mind 😛) AND her havin really really cute toes never hurts thangs ya know? and I agree with the dude earlier in this thread bout a 30 sec clip...

"...the greatest gag of all time, 'look, but don't touch...touch, but don't taste...taste! don't swallow!' "---Al Pacino as the Devil in 'Devil's Advocate'

TC Video said:
yeah, i can see that.
i also think she looks like the "brunette version" of that famous blonde tickling model... um... whats her name.... over at FM... can anyone help me out here?

i remember now! Cory Lane. THATS who Mae Demming reminds me of when she's laughing... look at the first photo in the first post of this thread (the hogtied picture) and tell me if you see a little Cory Lane in her face?

exotickle said:
Wow, yeah that's great. I would love to see her feet restrained tightly before slow sock removal and then torture her baresoles with a feather 🙂. But whatever you do to her I'm sure will be great 🙂..

i second that

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back