• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the tickling of my life (m/f - feet)

Cosquillero22

TMF Novice
2 years ago I was on holidays in Turkey. The hotel had an own disco where my brother and me went to every night. My brother at this time was looking for some adventures with girls whereas me I was to begin a relation and not interested in such things. Anyway, as I was being with my brother and he flirted a lot, I also got to know many girls. One night at the hotel disco, my brother sat down with a group of cute 18/19 year-old spanish girls. He called me to the table and presented me to them. They seemed very satisfied to speak to me, as I know spanish. My brother then took a decision for one of the girls and to my big surprise it was not the most beautiful of the group... but better for me. The most beautiful one was sitting next to me, crossing her legs and dangling with her flipflop. Her name was Sandra. She had dark brown, shoulder-long hair and very cute hazel-eyes. Once her flipflop fell of her foot, and I benched down to put it back on her incredibly nice foot - of course not without quickly tickling her sole. She gave me a nice giggle took my hands, lifted me up and went dancing with me... she was a great dancer and maybe this was the most sexy dance ever for me. Unfortunately the disco was already closing, something that made me a bit angry. But without reason, because when we went out, Sandra asked me to come with her to the beach and swim a little.... So we did! After swimming we sat down in some beach chairs and I told here that I was enjoying tickling her feet before, and that I was curious how long she would be able to take it, without moving her feet. She smiled at me and said: let's try it and put her feet on my lap and i began to tickly very sofly these incredibly tender soles she had... I asked her, if it was difficult to hold still and she looked to me with her sexy hazel-eyes and said: just a little. After about 15 minutes of now more intensive tickling she told me: The way you are tickling is fantastic, I have never been tickled like that. I liked this comment though I was a little disappointed that she could take it so long time. So, I intensified even more the tickling, using my fingernails more and tickling more on the arches and under the toes... Again looking to me with her hazel-eyes that reflected the moonlight now, she said: Oh, now it's kind of difficult not to move... I went on with the challenge. Some 1 or 2 minutes later she began to giggle and said: Please stop I can't take it anymore, it tickles so much. I answered: You know, I really love tickling nice girls if they can't take it... She tried to move away the foot I was tickling, but I gripped her ankle stronger and tickled the hell out of her. She was laughing like crazy: Stop, ahahahaha, pleaaasssseeee, I am suffering... It was not easy to be so mean to this nice and cute girl, but I was enjoying this very erotic moment for at least one minute. I will never forget it. And the night wasn't over yet.

That's a nice little story. Sounds like a fun memory to contemplate from time to time.

Post some more of your experiences please.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back