• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Tickling Order" w/ Ms. Kassandra & Ms. Zara (ff/m, f/f, fm/f, m/ff)

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
"The Tickling Order" w/ Ms. Kassandra & Ms. Zara (ff/m, f/f, fm/f, m/ff)

“Here I go again,
Hear that knockin' won't you let me in?
Only want that same old thing,
Yes, it's me here - ring, ring, ring”

It is Tuesday, May 23, 2006, the day of my eleventh play date with New York City’s one and only Mistress Kassandra http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/
. But it’s also a first, as Mistress Zara http://www.mistresszaranyc.com/ is to join us.

At 6:15 I ring the bell of the dungeon. With Mistress Kassandra’s permission, I am fifteen minutes early for the 6:30 appointment so I can freshen up.

As Mistress Kassandra lets me in, her smile makes the journey from my home some forty miles away worthwhile.

Mistress Kassandra’s wearing a flattering summer dress. As she leads me to the bathroom, the swish in the seat of her dress :xpulcy: jazzes me even more as I anticipate the fun we are about to have.

A few minutes later I am ready and Mistress Kassandra has me stay in the dungeon room we’re using. As I mull about, it is not long before a knock on the door. It is courtesy of the knuckles of Mistress Zara, who comes in to say hello. Zara sports a flattering summer dress with a plunging neckline and high-rise hemline, the latter doing little to conceal the fact Zara’s wearing cheeky high-rise panties. I’ve been driving since 1977 but ain’t seen :rotate: curves like these! After a warm hug of her own, Zara invites me to tour the dungeon while we wait for Kassandra to finish preparing.

A few minutes later Mistresses Kassandra and Zara are ready to play. The session role-play has Kassandra and Zara as friends and roommates. But it's one of those bully-victim friendships, Zara the bully, Kassandra the victim. Zara does not hesitate to speak rudely to Kassandra, who meekly takes the intimidation. As another way of pushing her around, Zara likes to tickle Kassandra.

I am the neighbor whom Kassandra has made her patsy. Kassandra torments and takes advantage of me, just as Zara does to her. That is our pecking order: Zara, Kassandra, and, last and least, me. Sometimes Zara joins Kassandra in pushing me around but may suddenly turn against Kassandra and pick on her, too.

I am sweet on Kassandra, who does not reciprocate my feelings. But spotting me as an easy mark, she keeps me hanging on for favors and for the kicks of jerking me around. Also, Kassandra bullies me to distract Zara from bullying her so much.

My affection for Kassandra annoys Zara. While Zara would never want me, her competitive nature has Zara resenting the fact that I like Kassandra.

The role-play starts with me alone in the ladies' apartment. I have arrived after running several errands (shopping for Kassandra, picking up both women's dry cleaning, and so on) and await the ladies' return from a salon. Kassandra and Zara arrive, dressed in the same fetching summer clothes I had admired before the session started. Greeting me nicely at first, Kassandra asks if I bought the new cuffs she wanted. I motion to the bag from the bondage store. In the bag are the two sets of special wrist and ankle cuffs Kassandra told me to buy for the research project Zara and she are doing in graduate school.

Then, observing me in my street clothes, a wry look comes over Kassandra. She admonishes me, "You did not listen about wearing just your thong! What do I have to do to get you to listen better? Didn't I say when we came home I wanted to find you with your bare backside showing?" Sometimes Kassandra likes to humiliate me by having me wear a thong she bought for me.

"But Kassandra," I protest, "You didn't say anything about -"

Cutting off my response, Kassandra and Zara laugh at my wimpy protest. Kassandra says, "You didn't listen. I said bare backside."

Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Zara tickle me as they slowly remove my shirt and trousers, under which I wear the thong Kassandra gave me. After my pants are down, they ridicule and spank me, throwing in more tickles. The women also taunt me over things like . . .

MY REAR END:

"The moon is out early today. But from the looks of it, I think it should go back where it came from."

MY LOVE HANDLES:

"It looks like you have a second ass. You need a bigger thong."

THE TORCH I CARRY FOR KASSANDRA:

“There is one way for you to get inside a tall, beautiful woman: Visit the Statue of Liberty!"

MY 5'8" (LACK OF) HEIGHT:

"Guys like you are in SHORT supply."

“They’re making a film about you starring Martin SHORT. It’s a SHORT subject film.”

While I wrote the above wisecracks for the role-play, Mistresses Kassandra and Zara ad-lib others, such as “No wonder they’re called love handles, each of us can grab a handle and carry you.”

As sometimes happens when they are giving me the business, Zara decides to intimidate Kassandra. Sternly, Zara tells Kassandra, “Just remember, I’m the boss here and I’ll do the same to you if I want.” Zara digs a couple of tickling fingers into the tall brunette’s midsection. Kassandra meekly takes the redhead’s bullying.

Mistress Zara relents. Suddenly, a look of realization comes over Mistress Kassandra, who says "Oh! I just realized I left my keys at the salon." Kassandra quickly leaves.

Suddenly left alone with Zara, I ignore the fact that both women just picked on me, saying, "Some day I'd like to get even with Kassandra." Zara reacts with a surprised look; this is the first time I've expressed resentment about all the times Kassandra mistreated me.

"I'd love to use those new cuffs on her," I add, motioning to the bag.

The look on her face tells me Zara likes the idea of her patsy Kassandra getting payback from me!

I continue, "But I've never restrained anyone, Zara. When Kassandra comes back, would you help me cuff and tickle her?"

Beaming at the thought, Zara agrees to help me, knowing Kassandra won't fight back if she's involved. I ask Zara, "But it would mean a lot to me if I could be the one to cuff Kassandra. Could I just practice using the cuffs on you, Zara? So I won't be too nervous with Kassandra, you know?"

Zara hesitates for a split second, but the delicious thought of the two of us getting Kassandra clouds her better judgment!

“Sure," Zara replies. ‘But first, help me out of this dress. I’m pretty warmed up after everything we just did.”

Well, that’s something a guy like me doesn’t hear every day! Nor is the 😎 sight of Zara in her hot bra and matching cheeky panties a sight I see every day as I help her pull her tight summer dress over her head! But the reason Zara allows it is to compete with Kassandra. Zara, while having no interest in me, has to compete for my attention nonetheless.

Mistress Zara hands me a set of the ankle and wrist cuffs I had purchased. Nervous, I clumsily cuff her wrists and ankles. Zara shows me how to make it impossible for her to slip a hand or foot free.

Standing before me, ankles and wrists cuffed, Zara says, "Okay, un-cuff me." Instead of freeing Zara, I open the door to a waiting Kassandra!

Entering, Kassandra looks over the cuffed Zara and grins, telling me, "Good job. I give you extra points for the clothing, or lack of it!"

Her grin turns wicked as Kassandra tells Zara, "I've had just enough of your bullying, and especially the tickling, Zara! I swore to myself that if you didn't quit it, I'd give you a taste of your own medicine. Fortunately, our little friend here agreed to help me. So when you tickled me before, that was it. I cued him that it was time to go with our plan by saying I forgot my keys."

With the word “keys,” Kassandra dangles her keys before Zara’s nose.

Zara is speechless. We place Zara on the torture table. I hold Zara’s arms over her head as Kassandra ties down her cuffed wrists. We then tie Zara’s cuffed ankles to the other end of the table.

Because she's seen Zara's boyfriends tickle Zara, Kassandra knows Zara is just as ticklish as her, if not more ticklish. For the same reason, Zara knows what Kassandra is about to do to her!

“Oh, and by the way, Zara dear," Kassandra says, "don’t think I'm going to let your little strip-tease upstage me." Kassandra removes her dress, under which a white bra and matching thong panties flatter her :cool2: sensuous, slender figure. I have but a moment to admire Kassandra’s bra, as she takes off that, too!

Gleefully, Kassandra :2poke: tickles Zara from the soles of her feet to her ears, and back down. Kassandra scolds her tormentor, declaring she is settling the score! At one point Kassandra climbs on the torture table, resting her legs across Zara's torso as she tickles her. It is so sexy, seeing seeing those gorgeous gams of Kassandra’s draped on her victim Zara!

I join Kassandra in tickling Zara. As the three of us banter jokes, at one point I accidentally say “Zara” when I meant to say “Kassandra.”

Jumping on my mistake, Zara taunts Kassandra, “See? He really likes me better.”

:Grrr: Kassandra charges me, chiding me with tickles and spanks.

“Just remember,” Kassandra says to me, “I’m the boss now.”

After more tickle torture, at last Zara gets a chance to recuperate when Kassandra halts the action.

"Say," Kassandra says to me, “how would you like to break in the second set of cuffs on me?"

Zara and I look at one another. :shock: What?!

As Kassandra retrieves the second set of ankle and wrist cuffs I had purchased, she tells me, "Weren't you wondering why I said to buy two sets of those cuffs? Were you not listening well enough?"

Kassandra sits next to Zara on the torture table, her feet at Zara's hands. Kassandra runs her ankle cuffs through Zara's cuffed wrists, interlocking her feet with Zara's hands. Motioning to me for help, Kassandra rests her head by Zara's legs and runs her wrist cuffs through Zara's cuffed ankles. I close the handcuffs, interlocking Kassandra's hands with Zara's feet.

Zara looks at me, then at Kassandra, :wow: wondering why Kassandra just allowed me to lock them together on the torture table.

"Well," Kassandra says, "Look at Zara and me, cuffed together with our hands at one other's feet. Anyone up for a girl-on-girl tickle fight?"

Before anyone can act, Kassandra motions her wrists as if the cuffs will come apart, telling me, "I had you buy these special 'B-WAY' cuffs because they break away when you motion like this."

A trick! Or so it would seem.

The cuffs fail to break away but Kassandra, confident she needs just the right motion, ignores it and says to me, "You don't think I'd be crazy enough to do something like this, do you? Zara, just turn your cuffs like this so we can give him the business again!"

But despite several attempts., the cuffs are not unlocking! Suddenly, it dawns on Kassandra: I did not buy the cuffs she told me to get! They look like the cuffs she wanted, but they are not the same. 😕 How could I fail to follow her directions to the letter?

"Oh," I say, "You said buy the B-WAY brand cuffs, Kassandra? Gee, I guess I didn't listen. Or maybe I asked the clerk what was so special about them and found out they break apart. So, instead I bought the look-alike NO-WAY cuffs - and there is no way you two will get out of them! Yes, Kassandra, I wondered why you wanted two sets of cuffs when you only needed one to set up Zara. I figured I'd wait and see what you were up to. It pays to listen, doesn't it?"

After a pause, I add, "And, yes, I am up for a girl-on-girl tickle fight. I will decide who to free depending on which of you does the better job tickling the other's feet. 😀 And the winner will help me tickle the loser."

The look of shock on Kassandra's and Zara's faces turns to resignation then mirth. Their eyes lock and :devil2: the tickling commences! Kassandra and Zara tickle one another's feet - while I tickle them everywhere else.

This evening Mistress Kassandra seems most ticklish about her ribs, knees and underarms. I hear her lovely plea of “Mercy” several times. Regarding those precious armpits, at one point my tickles have Kassandra protesting, “I hate it! Stop!” And hers is not a voice begging; it is a voice of 😡 anger. Allowing the anger tickle torture can cause in the victim to rise, Kassandra provides this tickle torturer with one of the hottest moments he’s had.

As for Mistress Zara, I realize why she left her bra on - once I finally remove it. Despite my role-play request for both mistresses to be topless, I of course have noted Zara kept her top on. Normally I would not even question it. But as Kassandra and she tickle each other’s feet and defenselessly suffer my tickling fingers, something about Zara’s body language tells me to take the chance and remove the redhead’s brassiere. To my delight, Zara allows it and quickly I see why she may have kept those bosoms covered. Zara’s breasts prove especially :evilha: ticklish today, generating several “Mercy” cries. Her feet and especially her navel also seem extra ticklish.

Both mistresses’s laughs and screams fill the room throughout my tickle torment. Anyone else in the dungeon tonight has to be listening in on us. In fact, more than once, Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Zara struggle free of their bondage, the tickles are driving them so :shake: crazy.

Finally, I release Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Zara. They waste no time placing me on the table, pinning me down and tickling me. Soon enough Kassandra answers the question I am afraid to ask - Will I finish in front of both women? Kassandra has always saved me the trouble of waiting until I got home, but until this session it had been just the two of us. As it turns out, three is not a crowd as Kassandra reaches for the oil and paper towels.

As I :blush: masturbate, I worship Mistress Kassandra’s and Mistress Zara’s :wub: rear ends. I also worship Kassandra’s :feets: feet. Zara tickles Kassandra’s foot and behind and I sneak in some tickles on Zara’s ribs.

Then Mistress Zara scampers to the other end of the table, telling Mistress Kassandra, “I’ll tickle his feet.”

:ermm: Noting you-know-what, Mistress Kassandra replies, “That won’t be necessary.”

“There may be seven wonders
Created for this world,
But one is all we need
Since God invented girls”

I take up Mistress Kassandra’s offer of a post-session shower. A few minutes later, with my bath towel wrapped around my midsection, I return to the dungeon room to dress. Her world-stopping :smilelove smile aglow, Kassandra makes a joke about wanting to remove my towel. Because I’m a dimwit and also because Kassandra’s smile makes me forget where I am and who I am, I miss the point of the joke, thinking Kassandra was simply offering to take my towel for me!

I always seem to reserve doing something really stupid for the people I admire most.

Mistress Zara puts her dress back on, :upsidedow if a dress like that can be considered “on.” Mistress Kassandra merely dons her bra, :bowing: leaving her dress off. 🙄 Some days, a guy is just golden.

Even though the session must have lasted more than an hour, Mistresses Kassandra and Zara invite me to chat and eat some fresh strawberries with them. As I said, 🙄 some days, a guy is just golden.

We talk about things going on in each other’s lives for a while. Had I not a train to catch, I wonder how late Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Zara would have let me stay. :idunno: I don’t think I will ever understand why these women are so nice.

Last edited:
great story.. sounds like you all had lots of fun.. tell me, have you ever run into Mils while visiting? both Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra are so very beautiful..

I'm very glad that you had to chance to have a joint session with them, they work so well together. 😀

PS to Isabeau: At dungeons, they do take care to see that the clients do not run into each other. Some clients are married, and others wouldn't want to run into somebody from their job.

milagros317 said:
PS to Isabeau: At dungeons, they do take care to see that the clients do not run into each other. Some clients are married, and others wouldn't want to run into somebody from their job.

ahh so true... duh on me. how nice however that you both have met with those awesome Mistress'es.

Man I need to move closer to NYC!

God that sounded so awesome. Misstress Kassandra is pretty but Misstress Zara is totally dreamy. :happyfloa

She must be worth anything she charges. :dogpile:

Isabeau, M317 and F153

Isabeau, during the times Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Zara were working in the same dungeon, I've wondered if Zara was torturing Milagros in one room while I was tickling Kassandra in another. But Milagros is right, the dungeon managers try to keep clients from seeing one another. Thanks for your response.

Milagros, I see my first session and your most recent session with the perfect pair were just days apart.

Fred, where do you live? Do a dungeon search of your area. Who knows, there may be a dominatrix who does tickle torture sessions. Until I participated on the Tickling Media Forum, I never knew that the BDSM scene include mistresses who do switchable or submissive tickling.

Yikes

I second that. I wish I livd closer to New York so I had access to these resources.

Ah yes! Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. I had the pleasure last year of being on the recieving end of a leg scissor lock by Mistress Tracy. Dont feel bad, if you take a look at Tracy's Jessica Simpsonesque legs youd see that a leg scissor from Trace is not that bad of a predicament! 😉 Luckily I tickled my way out of it, it just took me a while to find her ticklish spot (no im not telling! 😛 ). Actually maybe I will give an account like this gentleman Em Es' story. Any session at Rebecca's should be chronicled...I cant wait till my next trip! :happyfloa

Ethical Edward said:
Ah yes! Rebecca's Hidden Chamber.
Any session at Rebecca's should be chronicled...I cant wait till my next trip! :happyfloa

Actually, Mistresses Zara and Kassandra are no longer at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. They are both independent now, and Em Es' session was at the dungeon where they rent space.

milagros317 said:
Actually, Mistresses Zara and Kassandra are no longer at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. They are both independent now, and Em Es' session was at the dungeon where they rent space.

I see. Well I really enjoyed the rooms at Rebecca's and more importantly Mistress Tracy. They also have some cool new girls as well! :veryhappy

R414 and EE

Reflexology414, anything you want is in New York City. There's lots of things I disilke about living in the NYC area - the cost of living and the overcrowding topping the list. The dungeon scene and Mistress Kassandra would make it hard for me to leave, though.

Ethical Ed, last time I checked the Hidden Chamber web site, several of their newer mistresses listed tickling among their activities. The HC has been running an ad in New York magazine that says something like:

Headline: "Come tickle me! Or I'll tickle you!" Text: "Or both! Role-play and fetishes at the Hidden Chamber . . ." with contact info.

Funny thing is, as you know, Mistress Tracey is not ticklish.

Em Es said:
Funny thing is, as you know, Mistress Tracey is not ticklish.

Oh I learned that as she had me in a body scissor Em!!! Those long lovely legs wield a LOT of strength! Still if ya have to be choked out...Mistress Tracy's jaw dropping legs would me my choice!! :devil2:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back