• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling rock star-true stories

zuckuss

I've been thinking about posting some of my stories but it has been a while since the experiences happened so I had to get them together in my head.
I'll start by giving you a brief set up:
For most of my life I have played in bands. Rock, metal, punk etc. and have achieved a certain ammount of success. The last and most sucessful band I played in got to tour the U.S. several times and in that time I got to meet several nice ladies and tickle their feet.
The one that stands out in my head is when we were in Columbus Ohio. We played a pretty small club and after the show found someone in the audience to stay with that night. (We did this a lot because it saved money from expensive hotels and more cash in our pocket)
I remember that the guy had this giant old house and he had a female roomate.
His roomate had one of her friends over(female) and we all started to hang out and party.
We were all hanging out in the living room and I was watching his roomates friend's feet. She was sitting on the couch across from me and had on those giant mule style shoes with purple socks. She was cute and twirling her feet all over but NEVER dropped a shoe or even exposed a heel.
So as the night was going on people were slowly starting to pass out but my eyes NEVER left her feet.
Finally the roomates and my bandmates went to bed leaving me with this girl. She looked a lot like one of the girls from the MTV real world San Francisco. Short in height with shoulder length straight brown hair. I don't remember her name.
I moved over to her couch and sat real close to her. Close enough to put her feet in my lap. I suppose that you can guess what was on my mind at the time. I had been planning it in my head for hours just waiting for everybody to leave and give me a little bit of privacy.
Anyway I made a few comments about her choice of socks and innocently slipped off one of her shoes. Her feet were tiny and the socks were very thin and had stitching around the toes. She gave her toes a very generous wiggle (which drives me nuts!) And I slowly moved in for the "kil".
I traced her feet and toes with my finger and she gave a giggle that was like music.(Sorry about the cheezy line)
Soon after that I had slipped off her other shoe and was gently tickling her toes and tiny arches she giggled and squirmed like crazy. She eventually asked me what my deal was and I just said we were "just playing". She was very sweet and very much having fun with our "playing".
I tickled her off and on until the sun came up the next morning, when she and I went out to breakfast. After that we said our good byes and good lucks and I hooked up with my bandmates.
This is a totally true story, sorry if it was too long. I remember quite a lot about it because in the many "road tickling" stories I have this one is one of the best.

Cool!!

By chance, were you with "Life of Agony"?
I heard one of the members was one of us!

Joel

Dude, fantastic story, and good for you!! By sheer coincidence I'm a musician too and am about to go on tour stopping in...you guessed it...Columbus, Ohio! Oh man, it's a fantastic story, and I'd definitely like to hear more of your experiences.

By the way: Don't worry about being too long, or whatever, it wasn't too long, you could have made it even longer! The more details the better, whatever they are, as it was it was totally perfect!

And the sound of a girl's laugh IS like music, in fact....I've often compared tickling to playing an instrument, it's VERY similar if you think about it!!

Post again....and again and again!!

Thanks guys I'm glad you liked them. No, I'm not in Life of Agony. While we toured with our share of "big" bands we were pretty small potatoes compared to most.
I've got to go through my photos and my brain to find some other stories I've got some more buried in there somewhere.
I do remember as I was meeting these ladies how cool it would be to post these stories.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back