• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Librarian (F/F) With Realistic Feet Anatomy

Korina

I hope you enjoy this tale of Chloe and Lily! Not only was it a delight to write, but it also led me to discover fascinating facts about foot anatomy. You might just pick up a tidbit or two while reading!

I am open for commissions again if you are interested!

Chapter 1 - Closing Time​

The library's fluorescent lights hummed softly as Lily shelved the last few books of the day. Her Birkenstocks clacked against the linoleum floor, echoing through the nearly empty building. She glanced at the clock - fifteen minutes until closing time.

A flash of blonde hair caught her eye. A petite girl with a mischievous grin sauntered towards the front desk, her platform shoes adding a few extra inches to her height.

"Cutting it close, aren't you?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow.

The girl shrugged with a grin, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "I like to live dangerously."

Lily fought back a smile. "Well, Danger, you've got about ten minutes before I kick you out. What can I help you with?"

"The name's Chloe," she replied, leaning against the counter. "And I'm looking for a book on... foot anatomy."

Lily blinked, caught off guard. "Foot anatomy?"

"Yeah, you know. Toes, arches, all that good stuff." Chloe's eyes glinted with amusement.

Lily cleared her throat, trying to maintain her professional demeanor. "Right. Well, that would be in the medical section. Follow me."

As they walked, Lily couldn't help but notice Chloe's confident stride. Her platform shoes made a satisfying thunk with each step, contrasting with Lily's softer footfalls.

"So, Lily," Chloe said, glancing at her nametag. "You been working here long?"

"A few years," Lily replied, leading them down a narrow aisle. "It's a good job. Quiet, usually."

Chloe hummed. "Sounds boring."

Lily bristled slightly. "It's not boring. It's... peaceful."

They reached the medical section, and Lily scanned the shelves. Her fingers brushed against the spines of various anatomy books.

"Here we go," she said, pulling out a thick volume. "Gray's Anatomy. It should have what you need."

Chloe took the book, flipping through it casually. "Thanks. Mind if I sit and look through it for a bit?"

Lily glanced at the clock again. "We're closing soon..."

"Oh, come on," Chloe pouted. "Just five minutes? I promise I won't make a mess."

Lily sighed, her resolve wavering. "Fine. But only five minutes."

Chloe grinned triumphantly and plopped down on the floor, crossing her legs. Lily couldn't help but notice her bright, weed-patterned socks peeking out from her shoes.

"Nice socks," Lily commented, surprised by her own boldness.

Chloe wiggled her toes. "Thanks. I like to make a statement."

Lily nodded, suddenly feeling self-conscious about her own plain white socks. She shifted her weight, her sensitive sock covered feet acutely aware of the texture of her Birkenstocks.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Lily said, turning to go.

"Wait," Chloe called. "Don't you want to join me? You must know a lot about feet, being on them all day."

Lily hesitated. "I... I should really finish closing up."

Chloe's eyes narrowed slightly. "What, too good to sit on the floor with a lowly student?"

"That's not what I meant," Lily protested, feeling a mix of annoyance and intrigue at Chloe's challenging tone.

"Prove it, then," Chloe said, patting the spot next to her. "Take a load off those librarian feet of yours."

Lily bit her lip, torn between her duty and the strange pull she felt towards this bold, brash girl. Against her better judgment, she lowered herself to the floor, careful to tuck her legs underneath her.

Chloe grinned, victorious. "See? Was that so hard?"

Lily rolled her eyes, but couldn't suppress a small smile. "You're something else, aren't you?"

"The best kind," Chloe winked, then turned her attention back to the book. She flipped to a page with detailed diagrams of foot structure. "Look at this. Did you know there are 26 bones in the human foot?"

Lily nodded. "It's fascinating, really. The complexity of-"

"Bet you're pretty familiar with feet, huh?" Chloe interrupted, her tone casual but her eyes sharp. "Standing all day, walking these aisles."

Lily shifted uncomfortably. "I suppose so. It's just part of the job."

Chloe hummed thoughtfully. "Must get pretty sore, though. Ever get foot rubs?"

Lily's cheeks flushed. "That's... that's not really appropriate conversation."

"Oh, lighten up," Chloe laughed. "I'm just making small talk. No need to get your socks in a twist."

Lily glanced at the clock again. "Look, it's really time to close up. I need to ask you to leave."

Chloe's expression shifted, a hint of challenge in her eyes. "What, am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, it's just closing time," Lily insisted, standing up quickly. Her foot brushed against Chloe's hand, sending an unexpected shiver up her spine.

Chloe noticed the reaction, her grin widening. "You okay there, Lily? Seem a little jumpy."

"I'm fine," Lily said, her voice sharper than intended. "Please, just check out the book and go."

Chloe stood slowly, stretching languorously. "Alright, alright. No need to get huffy. I was just trying to be friendly."

Lily led them back to the front desk, hyperaware of Chloe's presence behind her. She could feel the girl's eyes on her, studying her every move.

As Lily scanned the book, Chloe leaned on the counter, her face uncomfortably close. "You know, Lily, I think we got off on the wrong foot here."

Lily groaned internally at the pun. "It's fine. Here's your book. Have a good night."

Chloe didn't move. "I feel bad. Let me make it up to you."

"That's really not necessary," Lily said, her patience wearing thin.

Lily sighed, her patience wearing thin. "Look, Chloe, I appreciate the offer, but it's really not necessary. I need to close up now."

Chloe's eyes narrowed, a glint of mischief dancing in them. "Oh, come on. Don't be such a stick in the mud. I'm trying to be nice here."

"I understand that, but rules are rules," Lily replied, her voice firm despite the slight tremor in her hands. She busied herself with straightening papers on the desk, avoiding Chloe's intense gaze.

"Rules, schmules," Chloe scoffed, leaning closer. "You're not really going to kick me out, are you? After all, I'm just a poor, innocent student looking for knowledge."

Lily couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Innocent? Hardly. And yes, I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Chloe's lower lip jutted out in an exaggerated pout. "Wow, harsh. You're really hurting my feelings here, Lily. I thought we were becoming friends."

"We just met," Lily pointed out, exasperation creeping into her tone. "And this is my job. I can't make exceptions."

"Can't? Or won't?" Chloe challenged, her voice lowering. She took a step closer, forcing Lily to back up slightly. "I think you're just scared."

Lily bristled at the accusation. "Scared? Of what?"

"Of letting loose a little. Of breaking those precious rules of yours," Chloe taunted, her eyes gleaming. "Come on, what's the harm in staying open a few extra minutes?"

Lily opened her mouth to argue, but Chloe cut her off.

"Unless you're too chicken," she added, a sly smile playing on her lips.

"I am not chicken," Lily retorted, her cheeks flushing with irritation. "I'm being responsible."

Chloe chuckled, the sound sending an unexpected shiver down Lily's spine. "Responsible? More like boring. I bet you've never done anything exciting in your life."

"That's not true," Lily protested weakly, feeling herself being drawn into Chloe's game despite her better judgment.

"Prove it, then," Chloe challenged, taking another step forward. Lily found herself backed against the desk, her heart racing. "Stay open a little longer. Live dangerously for once." She said, with a sarcastic undertone.

Lily swallowed hard, torn between her duty and the strange pull she felt towards this bold, brash girl. "I... I can't. It's not fair to the other patrons."

"What other patrons?" Chloe gestured around the empty library. "It's just you and me, Lily. No one has to know."

Lily bit her lip, conflicted. "It's not right. I could get in trouble."

"Trouble can be fun," Chloe whispered, leaning in close. Lily could smell her flowery perfume, feel the warmth radiating from her body. "Don't you want to have a little fun?"

Lily's breath caught in her throat. She felt dizzy, overwhelmed by Chloe's proximity and her own conflicting emotions. "I... I don't know."

Chloe's grin widened, sensing Lily's resolve weakening. "Come on, just ten more minutes. We can chat, get to know each other better. Maybe I can even show you a few tricks to make those tired librarian feet of yours feel better."

Lily's eyes widened at the mention of her feet. She shifted uncomfortably, suddenly hyper-aware of the pressure of her Birkenstocks against her sensitive sock covered soles. "That's... that's really not appropriate."

"Oh, lighten up," Chloe laughed, reaching out to poke Lily playfully in the side. "I'm just trying to be friendly."

The moment Chloe's finger made contact, Lily let out an involuntary squeak, jerking away. Chloe's eyebrows shot up, a look of delighted surprise crossing her face.

"Well, well," she purred. "What was that?"

"Nothing," Lily said quickly, her face burning. "You just startled me."

Chloe's grin turned predatory. "Oh, I don't think that was just surprise. Are you ticklish, Lily?"

"No," Lily lied, her voice higher than usual. She tried to step away, but found herself trapped between Chloe and the desk.

"I think you are," Chloe teased, reaching out again. Lily flinched, causing Chloe to laugh. "Oh, this is too good. The stern librarian has a weakness."

"Stop it," Lily protested weakly, her heart pounding. "This isn't funny."

"I think it's hilarious," Chloe countered, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "And I think you need to loosen up a little."

Before Lily could react, Chloe's hands shot out, fingers dancing along her sides. Lily let out a strangled laugh, trying desperately to squirm away.

"St-stop!" she gasped between giggles. "Chloe, d-don't!"

Chloe ignored her pleas, continuing her ticklish assault. "Come on, Lily. Let it out. Laugh a little!"

Lily twisted and turned, her brightly socked feet slipping in her Birkenstocks as she tried to escape. In her flailing, she accidentally kicked off one of her shoes, exposing her sock-clad foot.

Chloe's eyes lit up at the sight. "Oh, jackpot!"

"No!" Lily yelped, realizing her mistake too late. She tried to pull her foot back, but Chloe was quicker.

Chapter 2 - Opening Up​

With surprising strength for her small frame, Chloe grabbed Lily's ankle, holding her foot captive. "Let's see how ticklish these librarian feet really are."

"Chloe, please," Lily begged, her voice a mixture of laughter and desperation. "Don't do this."

"Oh, but I think I must," Chloe replied, her tone mock-serious. "It's for your own good, you know. You need to learn to relax."

With that, she began to run a single finger along Lily's sock-covered sole. The effect was instantaneous. Lily burst into uncontrollable laughter, her body jerking as she tried to free her foot.

"Oh my god, stop!" she squealed, tears forming in her eyes. "Please, Chloe!"

Chloe chuckled, clearly enjoying herself. "Not until you agree to keep the library open a little longer. And maybe admit that you're having fun."

Lily shook her head frantically, words failing her as Chloe's fingers danced across her sensitive arch. She could feel her resolve crumbling, overwhelmed by the ticklish sensations and Chloe's dominating presence.

"Come on, Lily," Chloe coaxed, her voice low and teasing. "Just say yes. You know you want to."

Lily gasped for air, her laughter echoing through the empty library. She felt helpless, completely at Chloe's mercy. And to her surprise, a small part of her was enjoying it.

"O-okay!" she finally managed to choke out. "Yes! I'll stay open!"

Chloe's grin widened triumphantly. "And are you having fun?"

Lily hesitated, torn between her lingering sense of responsibility and the unexpected thrill coursing through her. Chloe's fingers wiggled threateningly against her sole, and Lily broke.

"Yes!" she admitted, her face flushed with exertion and embarrassment. "Yes, I'm having fun!"

Chloe released her foot, allowing Lily to slump against the desk, panting heavily. "See? Was that so hard?"

Lily looked up at Chloe, her heart racing. She felt dizzy, overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events. "You're... you're something else, you know that?"

Chloe winked, looking immensely pleased with herself. "The best kind, remember? Now, about those ten extra minutes..."

Lily swallowed hard, realizing she was in for an interesting evening. As Chloe reached out to help her up, Lily couldn't help but wonder what she had gotten herself into.

Lily struggled to catch her breath, her heart racing as she leaned against the desk. The unexpected tickle attack had left her flustered and disoriented, but as the fog of laughter cleared from her mind, a spark of defiance ignited within her. She glanced at Chloe, who stood nearby with a self-satisfied smirk, and something inside Lily snapped.

Without warning, Lily lunged forward, catching Chloe off guard. The blonde yelped in surprise as Lily tackled her, sending them both tumbling to the library floor. They hit the ground with a soft thud, cushioned by the plush carpet.

"What the—" Chloe started, but her words were cut short as Lily pinned her arms above her head.

"My turn," Lily growled, a mischievous glint in her eyes that surprised even herself.

Chloe's eyes widened, a mixture of shock and excitement dancing across her features. "Oh, you wouldn't dare!"

Lily's gaze traveled down to Chloe's feet, and for the first time, she truly took in the sight of them. Chloe's size 6 feet were encased in a pair of vibrant weed socks, the green leaves stark against the black background. The socks hugged her slender ankles, accentuating the delicate curve of her instep.

"Nice socks," Lily commented, her voice low and teasing. "Let's see if your feet are as ticklish as they look."

Chloe squirmed beneath her, a nervous giggle escaping her lips. "Lily, come on. It was just a joke!"

But Lily was beyond listening. She reached out, her fingers hovering just above Chloe's sock-clad soles. A part of her couldn't believe she was doing this—she, the responsible librarian, engaging in such childish behavior. Yet the thrill of revenge, mixed with an unexpected curiosity, spurred her on.

Her fingers made contact with Chloe's feet, and the reaction was immediate. Chloe burst into laughter, her body jerking beneath Lily's weight.

"Oh my god!" Chloe squealed, her feet twitching and curling as Lily's fingers danced across her soles. "Lily, stop!"

But Lily didn't stop. She explored Chloe's feet with newfound fascination, tracing the outline of the weed leaves through the thin fabric of the socks. She found the spot where Chloe's arch met her heel particularly effective, eliciting a string of breathless giggles.

"Not so fun when you're on the receiving end, is it?" Lily taunted, surprised by her own boldness.

Chloe writhed on the floor, her laughter echoing through the empty library. "I-I'm sorry!" she gasped between fits of giggles. "I won't do it again, I swear!"

Lily paused for a moment, her fingers stilling against Chloe's soles. "Oh really? Somehow I don't believe you."

She resumed her ticklish assault, this time focusing on Chloe's toes. She wiggled her fingers between them as deep as the socks would allow, causing Chloe to let out a shriek of laughter.

"No, no, no!" Chloe pleaded, with a hint of enjoyement. "Not the toes! Anything but the toes!"

Lily couldn't help but grin, caught up in the moment. She had never tickled anyone as much as this before, and the power she held over Chloe was intoxicating.

Chloe, however, wasn't about to give up without a fight. In a burst of strength fueled by desperation, she managed to wrench one of her arms free from Lily's grip. Before Lily could react, Chloe reached up and poked her ribs.

Lily yelped, her concentration broken. Chloe seized the opportunity, using her free hand to tickle Lily's side mercilessly.

"Two can play at this game!" Chloe declared triumphantly.

Chapter 3 - Revenge​

The tables turned quickly as Lily lost her balance, toppling sideways. Chloe pounced, pinning Lily to the floor and straddling her waist.

"Now, where were we?" Chloe grinned wickedly and out of breath, her fingers poised above Lily's stomach.

Lily's eyes widened in panic. "Chloe, pleas I just—"

But it was too late. Chloe's fingers descended, scribbling across Lily's belly and sides. Lily erupted into laughter, her body bucking beneath Chloe's weight.

"St-stop!" Lily gasped between fits of giggles. "This isn't f-fair!"

Chloe leaned in close, her breath tickling Lily's ear. "All's fair in love and tickle wars, darling."

Their struggle continued, both women rolling across the library floor, each trying to gain the upper hand. Laughter filled the air, punctuated by breathless pleas and playful threats.

As they tussled, they found themselves near the librarian's desk. In a moment of desperation, Lily managed to break free from Chloe's grasp and scrambled underneath the desk, hoping for a moment's reprieve.

Chloe, however, was hot on her heels. She dove after Lily, the two of them ending up in a tangle of limbs beneath the wooden structure.

"Gotcha!" Chloe crowed, pinning Lily's hands above her head once more. She straddled Lily's hips, her face flushed with exertion and excitement.

Lily squirmed beneath her, breathless and disheveled. "Chloe, please—"

But Chloe was already moving, her free hand ghosting over Lily's exposed midriff where her shirt had ridden up during their struggle. Lily bit her lip, trying to stifle the giggles that threatened to burst forth.

Suddenly, a sound from the direction of the library entrance made them both freeze. Voices drifted in from outside, muffled but distinct.

"Hey, do you think the library's still open?" a male voice asked.

"I don't know, man. The lights are on, but I don't see anyone inside," another replied.

Lily's eyes widened in panic. She breathed heavy and nervously looked at Chloe, but Chloe quickly pressed a finger to her lips, shaking her head with a mischievous grin.

"Shh," Chloe whispered, her eyes glinting with amusement. "Don't make a sound."

Lily glared at her, but remained silent. Chloe's fingers, however, didn't remain still. She began to lightly trace Lily's ribs, causing the librarian to squirm and bite back a laugh.

"Stop it," Lily mouthed silently, her face contorted with the effort of staying quiet.

Chloe merely winked, continuing her gentle torture. She trailed her fingers along Lily's sides, occasionally dipping into her underarms or across her stomach. Lily writhed beneath her, desperately trying not to make a sound as the ticklish sensations threatened to overwhelm her.

Outside, the conversation continued.

"Should we try the door?" the first voice asked.

"Nah, look at the sign. They closed 5 minutes ago on Fridays. It's already past that," the second voice replied.

"Damn, I really needed to return this book," the first voice grumbled.

"Just drop it in the overnight box, dude. Come on, let's go home."

The voices faded as the students moved away from the library. Lily released a shaky breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Chloe, however, didn't let up. Her fingers continued their teasing dance across Lily's torso.

"Chloe," Lily hissed, her voice barely above a whisper. "They're gone. You can stop the games now."

Chloe leaned in close, her lips brushing against Lily's ear. "But where's the fun in that?"

Before Chloe could react, Lily summoned all her strength and bucked her hips, throwing Chloe off balance. In a swift move that surprised even herself, Lily managed to flip their positions, pinning Chloe beneath her.

"Ha!" Lily exclaimed triumphantly, her hands firmly holding Chloe's wrists against the carpet. "Not so smug now, are you?"

Chloe's eyes widened, a mix of surprise and excitement dancing in their depths. "Oh, clever girl. But don't think this is over."

Lily grinned, feeling a rush of adrenaline course through her veins. "Oh, it's far from over. I still owe you for that little stunt."

Without warning, Lily released one of Chloe's wrists and attacked her ribs, fingers wiggling mercilessly against the sensitive skin. Chloe exploded into laughter, her free hand flailing as she tried to defend herself.

"No fair!" Chloe gasped between fits of giggles. "I can't— Lily, stop!"

But Lily was relentless. She explored Chloe's ticklish spots with newfound enthusiasm, delighting in the way Chloe squirmed and laughed beneath her. She found a particularly sensitive spot just below Chloe's ribcage that had the blonde howling with laughter.

"Who's the chicken now?" Lily taunted playfully, her fingers dancing across Chloe's stomach.

Chloe bucked and twisted, trying to escape the ticklish onslaught. "Okay, okay!" she squealed. "You win! I give up!"

Lily paused, her hands stilling against Chloe's sides. "Oh really? Just like that?"

Chloe nodded frantically, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. "Yes, yes! I bow to your superiority."

Lily couldn't help but laugh at Chloe's dramatic declaration. She sat back, still straddling Chloe's hips but releasing her hands. "Well, I'm glad we got that sorted out."

Chloe propped herself up on her elbows, a mischievous glint still present in her eyes despite her surrender. "I have to say, Lily, I'm impressed. I didn't think you had it in you."

Lily felt a blush creep across her cheeks. "Yeah, well, neither did I. I guess you bring out a different side of me."

Chloe's grin widened. "A side I very much enjoy, I might add."

They stayed like that for a moment, both slightly out of breath, hair mussed and clothes disheveled from their tickle fight. Lily's cardigan had slipped off one shoulder, revealing the delicate strap of her camisole underneath. Her skirt had ridden up slightly, exposing a tantalizing glimpse of her thighs. Chloe's crop top had shifted during their tussle, revealing a strip of toned midriff that drew Lily's gaze like a magnet. The hem of Chloe's shorts had inched higher, showcasing her long, slender legs.

Chloe noticed Lily's eyes roaming over her exposed skin and felt a thrill run through her. She arched her back ever so slightly, causing her shirt to ride up even further. A coy smile played on her lips as she watched Lily's cheeks flush a deeper shade of pink.

The air between them felt charged, filled with an electric energy that hadn't been there before.

Finally, Lily cleared her throat, suddenly aware of their compromising position under the desk. "We should probably, um..."

"Get out from under here?" Chloe finished, raising an eyebrow. "Probably a good idea. Although I have to say, it's quite cozy down here with you."

Lily rolled her eyes, but couldn't suppress a smile as she carefully extracted herself from their tangled position. She crawled out from under the desk, offering a hand to help Chloe up.

As they emerged from under the desk, Lily and Chloe glanced around the dimly lit library, their eyes adjusting to the relative darkness. The adrenaline from their playful tussle still coursed through their veins, but a new realization dawned on them – their shoes were nowhere in sight.

"Where did I leave my flip-flops?" Lily muttered, scanning the area around the librarian's desk.

Chloe shrugged, her eyes darting around the room. "I can't remember where I kicked off my platforms either. This place is like a maze."

Lily sighed, running a hand through her disheveled hair. "We need to find them quickly. I really should be locking up soon."

They began searching, Lily methodically checking behind bookshelves while Chloe seemed to wander aimlessly, occasionally peeking under tables or chairs.

Chapter 4 - The Lesson​

"Hey, Lily?" Chloe called out after a few minutes. "I just remembered – I did not grab my book." She grinned mischievously.

Lily raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? You know you can't take it after closing time?"

"I need to find it before I go. It's for an important assignment," Chloe explained, her tone suddenly serious.

Lily pinched the bridge of her nose, frustration evident in her voice. "Chloe, it's late. Can't you come back tomorrow?"

"No can do, librarian. The assignment's due first thing in the morning," Chloe replied, already heading towards the bookshelves. "I'll be quick, promise!"

Before Lily could protest, Chloe disappeared into the stacks. Unbeknownst to Lily, Chloe had taken the librarian's Birkenstocks after finding her own shoes, a devious plan forming in her mind.

As Chloe vanished from sight, Lily couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was amiss. She continued her search for her shoes, growing increasingly frustrated with each passing moment.

"Chloe?" Lily called out, her voice echoing in the empty library. "Have you found your book yet? Or my shoes?"

Silence greeted her. Lily's brow furrowed as she bent down to check under a nearby table. "Chloe, this isn't funny. If you're hiding, you need to come out now. I could lose my job if I lock you in. And you can forget about taking that book home."

On the other side of the library, Chloe crouched behind a tall bookshelf, Lily's Birkenstocks tucked safely under her arm. Her eyes scanned the area, searching for something she could use to immobilize Lily. Her gaze landed on a spool of book binding tape left on a nearby cart.

"Perfect," Chloe whispered, grabbing the tape and shoving it into her pocket.

She crept silently through the stacks, following the sound of Lily's increasingly agitated calls. As she rounded a corner, she spotted Lily bent over, peering under a study carrel.

Seizing the opportunity, Chloe pounced. She tackled Lily from behind, sending them both tumbling to the floor. Lily let out a startled yelp as Chloe quickly straddled her back, pinning her face-down on the carpet.

"Chloe! What are you doing?" Lily gasped, struggling to turn her head.

Chloe grinned, already pulling out the book binding tape. "Just having a little more fun, Lily. Don't worry, you'll enjoy this."

With swift movements, Chloe secured Lily's wrists behind her back, wrapping the tape tightly around them. Lily squirmed beneath her, but Chloe's weight on her back made it impossible to break free.

"Chloe, stop! This isn't funny anymore," Lily protested, her voice muffled against the carpet.

Ignoring Lily's pleas, Chloe moved down to her ankles, binding them together with several tight loops of tape. She sat back to admire her handiwork, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Oh, I think it's very funny," Chloe chuckled, repositioning herself so she was sitting on Lily's lower back, facing her feet. "And it's about to get even funnier."

Lily's eyes widened as she realized Chloe's intentions. "Chloe, don't you dare—"

But her words were cut off by a shriek of laughter as Chloe's fingers made contact with the soles of her feet. Chloe's nimble digits danced across Lily's sensitive socks, alternating between light scratches and firm strokes.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Chloe sang, her fingers exploring every inch of Lily's vulnerable feet. She traced the arches, skittered across the heels, and wiggled between the toes, eliciting a symphony of giggles and squeals from the helpless librarian.

Lily bucked and twisted, desperately trying to escape the ticklish onslaught. But Chloe's position on her back and the tape binding her limbs made resistance futile. Tears of laughter streamed down Lily's face as she gasped for air between fits of giggles.

"B-Chloe!" Lily managed to choke out between peals of laughter. "P-please... stop!"

Chloe paused for a moment, giving Lily a chance to catch her breath. "Stop? But we're just getting started, my ticklish little librarian."

She leaned forward, arching over Lily's long legs to get a better angle. Her fingers resumed their merciless assault, this time focusing on the ultra-sensitive spots just beneath Lily's toes.

Lily's laughter reached a new pitch, her body convulsing with each ticklish touch. She buried her face in the carpet, trying to muffle her uncontrollable giggles.

"Had enough?" Chloe asked, a smirk evident in her voice.

Lily nodded weakly, still trying to catch her breath. "Please... no more..."

Chloe chuckled, running a finger teasingly along Lily's sole, causing her to flinch. "Oh, I don't know. I think those ticklish tootsies could use a bit more attention."

Before Lily could protest, Chloe resumed her tickle attack, this time focusing on the sensitive skin of Lily's arches and toes. Lily's giggles turned to squeals as Chloe's fingers danced up and down her feet, finding ticklish spots she didn't even know she had.

"B-Chloe!" Lily gasped between fits of laughter. "I c-can't take it anymore!"

Chloe leaned back, positioning herself next to Lily. Her breath hot against Lily's ear. "But you look so cute when you're all ticklish and helpless," she purred.

Lily squirmed beneath her, her face buried in the carpet as she tried to escape the overwhelming sensations. Chloe's weight on her back and the tape around her wrists and ankles made it impossible to get away, leaving her completely at Chloe's mercy.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Chloe sang as she repositioned herself, her fingers skittering across Lily's soles once more. "Those feet aren't going anywhere, are they?"

Lily shook her head frantically, her words lost in a fresh wave of giggles. She could feel her strength waning, her body exhausted from the constant laughter and struggling.

Lily's laughter echoed through the empty library, her body shaking uncontrollably as Chloe's nimble fingers danced across her sensitive soles. The tickling sensation was overwhelming, sending waves of involuntary giggles cascading from her lips.

"B-Chloe, please!" Lily gasped desperately between fits of laughter. "You said... you had to study! Don't you... don't you have an assignment due?"

Chloe paused momentarily, her eyes lighting up with a mischievous glint. "Oh, you're right, Lily. I do need to study." She glanced around, spotting the thick anatomy book lying nearby. "And I think I've found the perfect subject."

Lily's eyes widened as Chloe reached for the book, her heart racing with anticipation and a touch of fear. "Chloe, what are you—"

But her words were cut short as Chloe resumed her ticklish assault, this time focusing on Lily's arches. The librarian squealed, her body twisting futilely against her bonds.

"Let's see," Chloe mused, flipping through the pages of the anatomy book with exaggerated slowness. Her other hand continued to tease Lily's feet, fingernails skittering lightly over the colorful socks. "Ah, here we are. The anatomy of the foot."

Lily squirmed, her breath coming in short gasps. "Chloe, please... this is too much. I can't—"

"Shh," Chloe interrupted, her voice thick with amusement. "I'm trying to study here. Now, it says here that the foot has 26 bones. I think we need a closer look, don't you?"

Before Lily could protest, Chloe's fingers hooked into the top of her bright socks. With agonizing slowness, she began to peel them off, exposing Lily's bare feet inch by torturous inch.

"No, Chloe, don't!" Lily pleaded, her toes curling in anticipation. "My feet are too sensitive without them!"

Chloe chuckled, tossing the socks aside. "That's exactly why they need to come off, silly. How else am I supposed to study the intricate anatomy of your ticklish tootsies?"

Lily's protests dissolved into helpless giggles as Chloe's fingernails made contact with her bare soles. The sensation was infinitely more intense without the barrier of her socks, sending shockwaves of ticklish energy through her entire body.

"Now, let's see," Chloe murmured, holding Lily's right foot still with one hand while the other hovered teasingly over the exposed skin. "The calcaneus, or heel bone, is right here." She pressed her nail gently against Lily's heel, eliciting a sharp squeal.

"B-Chloe!" Lily gasped, her face flushed with laughter. "This isn't... this isn't studying!"

Ignoring her captive's protests, Chloe continued her "lesson," her nail tracing a slow path along Lily's sole. "And here we have the metatarsals," she explained, her touch feather-light as she skimmed across the ball of Lily's foot. "Five long bones connecting to the toes."

Lily's laughter reached a new pitch, her body twisting and writhing against the carpet. Chloe's grip on her ankle remained firm, keeping her foot in place as she explored every ticklish inch.

"Oh, and we can't forget the phalanges," Chloe said, her voice dripping with false innocence. She grasped Lily's big toe, pulling it back slightly to expose the sensitive skin underneath. "Each toe has three phalanges, except for the big toe, which only has two."

With excruciating slowness, Chloe dragged her nail along the underside of Lily's toe, from base to tip. Lily's reaction was explosive, her entire body jerking as she let out a shriek of laughter.

"Chloe!" Lily cried, tears of mirth streaming down her face. "P-please! I can't... I can't take it!"

But Chloe was relentless, her fingernail now dragging deep between Lily's toes, seeking out every ticklish spot. "And here we have the plantar fascia," she continued, her nail skittering across Lily's arch. "A thick band of tissue connecting the heel to the toes."

Lily's laughter had become nearly constant now, punctuated only by desperate gasps for air. She tugged futilely at her bonds, her body twisting and arching off the floor in a vain attempt to escape the overwhelming sensations.

As Chloe's "anatomy lesson" continued, Lily found herself caught in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. The tickling was unbearable, pushing her to the limits of her endurance. And yet, there was something strangely exhilarating about being so completely at Chloe's mercy, about surrendering control and giving in to the sensations coursing through her body.

Chloe seemed to sense this internal struggle, her touches becoming more varied and unpredictable. She alternated between light, teasing strokes that barely grazed Lily's skin and firmer scratches that sent shockwaves of ticklish energy through her entire body.

"And here," Chloe murmured, her nail tracing slow circles around a particularly sensitive spot on Lily's instep, "we have a cluster of nerve endings that make this area especially sensitive."

Chloe's eyes gleamed with mischief as she continued her impromptu anatomy lesson, her fingers dancing across Lily's sensitive soles. The librarian writhed beneath her, caught between desperate laughter and an unexpected thrill that coursed through her veins.

"Now, let's see," Chloe mused, flipping through the pages of the anatomy book. Her nail traced lazy circles on Lily's arch, eliciting a constant stream of giggles. "Ah, here's something interesting. It says here that there's a particular nerve ending on the foot, located between two specific bones."

Lily's eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat. "B-Chloe, please," she gasped, her voice trembling. "Don't... I don't know if I can take it!"

Chloe's smile widened, her gaze flicking between the book and Lily's exposed foot. "Oh, but Lily, this is crucial information for my studies. We can't just skip over it, can we?" She leaned in closer, her finger hovering teasingly over Lily's sole. "Now, according to this, the spot is situated between the navicular and the medial cuneiform bones."

Lily's toes curled reflexively, her body tensing in anticipation. "Chloe, I'm begging you," she pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's too much. I won't be able to handle it!"

"Shh," Chloe soothed, her tone mock-serious. "I'm trying to concentrate here. This is very delicate work, you know." Her nail began to trace slow, deliberate patterns across Lily's foot, searching methodically for the elusive spot.

Lily's giggles turned to squeals as Chloe's exploration intensified. She could feel the ticklish energy building, spreading from her feet to every nerve ending in her body. It was overwhelming, almost too much to bear, and yet... there was something intoxicating about the sensation.

"Let's see," Chloe murmured, her voice taking on a clinical tone that belied the mischievous glint in her eyes. "The navicular bone is here, on the medial side of the foot." Her nail pressed gently against a point on Lily's instep, causing the librarian to jerk reflexively.

"And the medial cuneiform," Chloe continued, her touch moving slightly forward, "is right about... here." She applied the slightest pressure, and Lily's reaction was instantaneous.

A shriek of laughter erupted from Lily's lips, her entire body convulsing as Chloe's nail found the ultra-sensitive spot. It was as if a bolt of electricity had shot through her, amplifying every ticklish sensation tenfold.

"Chloe!" Lily cried, her voice cracking with the intensity of her laughter. "Oh God, not there! Please, please, I can't—"

But Chloe was relentless, her nail now focused entirely on that one exquisitely sensitive point. "Fascinating," she mused, her voice dripping with false innocence. "The book mentions that this area contains a high concentration of nerve endings, making it exceptionally responsive to tactile stimulation."

Lily's mind reeled as Chloe's words penetrated the fog of ticklish sensations. Despite her predicament, she found herself oddly captivated by the scientific explanation. It was as if her librarian's thirst for knowledge was battling with her body's overwhelmed response.

"According to this, the area between the navicular and medial cuneiform bones is rich in Meissner's corpuscles."

Lily's body twisted and writhed, her laughter now punctuated by whimpers. "M-Meissner's... what?"

"Corpuscles," Chloe repeated, her voice taking on a lecturing tone even as her fingers continued their slow merciless assault. "They're a type of mechanoreceptor responsible for sensitivity to light touch. Essentially, they're what make this spot so exquisitely ticklish."

As Chloe spoke, her nail began to trace smaller, more precise circles around the sensitive area. Lily's laughter reached new heights, her body arching off the floor as much as her bonds would allow.

"These corpuscles," Chloe continued, her eyes never leaving Lily's contorted face, "are most dense in the fingertips and lips. But they're also found in high concentrations in certain areas of the feet, particularly this spot we've discovered."

Lily's mind struggled to process the information through the haze of ticklish sensations. Despite the overwhelming intensity, she found herself oddly fascinated by the explanation. It was as if understanding the science behind her torment somehow made it more bearable... and strangely exciting.

Chloe her nail continued its maddening dance, but her other hand reached for the book. "Let's see what other ticklish tidbits we can find, shall we?"

As Chloe flipped through the pages, her nail never ceased its torturous exploration of Lily's sensitive spots. The librarian's laughter echoed through the empty library, punctuated by desperate gasps and moans.

"Ah, here's something interesting," Chloe mused, her voice taking on a scholarly tone that contrasted sharply with her actions. "It says here that the sensitivity of these mechanoreceptors can vary greatly from person to person, which explains why some people are more ticklish than others."

Lily's body twisted and writhed, her mind reeling from the dual assault of ticklish sensations and scientific facts. "Is that... is that why I'm so... so ticklish?" she managed to ask between fits of giggles.

Chloe nodded sagely, her nail now tracing excruciatingly slow circles around the sensitive spot. "Indeed. It seems you've been blessed - or perhaps cursed - with a particularly high density of these delightful little nerve endings."

As the tickling continued, Lily felt a strange shift occurring within her. The initial panic and desperation were still there, but they were gradually being overshadowed by something else. A sensual excitement, a thrilling sense that seemed to intensify the ticklish sensations rather than diminish them.

"Tell me... tell me more," Lily gasped, her voice trembling with a mix of laughter and anticipation. "Where else- am I ticklish?"

Chloe's eyebrows shot up, a delighted smile spreading across her face. "Well, well. Look who's becoming a tickle enthusiast." Her nail continued its relentless exploration, but her other hand flipped through the book with renewed vigor. "Let's see, I would almost think you start to enjoy this.."

As Chloe read aloud from the anatomy book, her nail never ceasing its torturous dance across Lily's most sensitive spot, the librarian found herself caught in a whirlwind of sensations and emotions. The tickling was still intense, almost unbearably so, but now it was accompanied by a growing sense of attarction to her touch.

"It says here," Chloe continued, her voice taking on a lecturing tone, "that the ticklish response is believed to have evolved as a defense mechanism. When we're tickled, our bodies react instinctively to protect vulnerable areas."

Lily's laughter reached a new pitch as Chloe's nail found a particularly sensitive point. "But... but why does it feel so... so intense?" she managed to gasp out between giggles.

Chloe's smile widened, a mix of mischief and genuine interest dancing in her eyes. "Excellent question, my ticklish student. According to this, the intensity of the tickling sensation is due to the way our brains process the stimuli. When we're tickled, it activates multiple areas of the brain simultaneously, including those responsible for touch, pain, and pleasure."

As Chloe spoke, her nail began to trace more complex patterns across Lily's foot, alternating between light, teasing touches and firmer, more targeted stimulation. Lily's body twisted and writhed, her laughter now interspersed with curious whimpers and gasps of surprise.

"The... the pleasure centers?" Lily asked, her voice trembling with a mix of ticklish giggles and genuine interest. "Is that why... why it feels..."

"Why it feels so good?" Chloe finished, her smile turning sly. "Indeed. The book mentions that tickling can release endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. It's why some people actually enjoy being tickled, despite the overwhelming sensation."

As if to emphasize her point, Chloe's nail focused once again on the exquisitely sensitive spot between Lily's navicular and medial cuneiform bones. The librarian's reaction was explosive, her entire body jerking as a wave of ticklish pleasure washed over her.

"Chloe!" Lily cried, her voice cracking with the intensity of her laughter. But this time, there was something different in her tone. A note of excitement, of anticipation, that hadn't been there before.

Chloe noticed the change immediately, her eyes lighting up with delight. "Oh my, Lily. Are you starting to enjoy your ticklish anatomy lesson?"

Lily's face flushed, partly from the exertion of her laughter and partly from a newfound sense of embarrassment and excitement. "I... I don't know," she gasped, her body still twisting from Chloe's relentless tickling. "It's so intense, but... but..."

Lily's eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat as she realized the words that were about to tumble from her lips. "It's so intense, but... but... please don't stop," she gasped, her cheeks flushing an even deeper shade of red.

Chloe's eyebrows shot up, a delighted grin spreading across her face. "Well, well. Who would've thought our studious librarian had such a naughty side?" Her nail continued its relentless exploration of Lily's sensitive foot. "Let's see what other ticklish treasures this book has in store for us, shall we?"

As Chloe flipped through the pages, her fingers never ceased their torturous dance across Lily's sole. The librarian's laughter echoed through the empty library, punctuated by gasps and moans that grew increasingly less restrained.

"Ah, here's an interesting tidbit," Chloe mused, her voice taking on a scholarly tone that contrasted sharply with her actions. "Did you know that the spot right between largest and second toe contains a high concentration of nerve endings?"

Before Lily could respond, Chloe's nail traced a slow, deliberate line along the curve of her arch. The effect was instantaneous. Lily's body jerked violently, her laughter reaching new heights of intensity.

"ChloeAAAA!" Lily shrieked, her voice cracking with the force of her giggles. "Oh God, oh God, it's too much!"

But Chloe was relentless, her nail now focusing entirely on that exquisitely sensitive arch. "Fascinating," she murmured, her voice dripping with false innocence. "The book mentions that this area is particularly responsive to light touch. Shall we test that theory?"

Lily's mind reeled as Chloe's words penetrated the fog of ticklish sensations. Despite her predicament, she found herself nodding eagerly, her body trembling with anticipation.

For the next hour, Chloe methodically worked her way through the anatomy book, testing each ticklish spot mentioned on Lily's captive feet. The librarian's laughter never ceased, varying in pitch and intensity as Chloe explored different areas.

The balls of her feet elicited high-pitched giggles that made Lily sound like a schoolgirl. The heels produced deep, full-bodied laughter that shook her entire frame. And when Chloe's nail danced along the edges of Lily's feet, the librarian's laughter took on a desperate, pleading quality that sent shivers down Chloe's spine.

Throughout it all, Chloe continued to pepper Lily with anatomical facts and observations, her scholarly tone a stark contrast to the ticklish torment she was inflicting.

As they neared the end of the book, Chloe's explorations became more focused, returning again and again to the spots that had elicited the most intense reactions. Lily's laughter grew increasingly unrestrained, her body twisting and writhing against her bonds.

"Oh, it seems I've forgotten the name of this particularly sensitive spot," Chloe said, her voice dripping with false confusion as her nail zeroed in on the area between Lily's navicular and medial cuneiform bones. "Could you remind me, Lily?"

Lily's eyes widened, recognizing Chloe's game. "It's... it's the... oh God, Chloe, please!" she gasped, her words dissolving into helpless laughter as Chloe's nail danced across the exquisitely sensitive spot.

"Come now, Lily," Chloe teased, her nail tracing maddeningly slow circles. "You're the librarian here. Surely you remember the proper anatomical term?"

Lily's mind raced, struggling to form coherent thoughts through the haze of ticklish sensations. "M-Meissner's... Meissner's corpuscles!" she finally managed to blurt out between fits of giggles.

"Very good," Chloe purred, her nail never ceasing its torturous exploration. "And what about this spot?" Her fingers moved to Lily's arch, eliciting a fresh wave of laughter.

As Chloe continued her "review," Lily found herself caught in a whirlwind of sensations. The tickling was still intense, almost unbearably so, but now it was accompanied by a growing sense of excitement and arousal. Each touch of Chloe's nail sent sparks of pleasure coursing through her body, mingling with the ticklish sensations in a way that left her breathless and yearning for more.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of ticklish torment, Chloe closed the book with a satisfied smile. "Well, I think we've covered everything," she said, her voice tinged with a mix of pride and arousal. "You've been an excellent study partner, Lily."

Lily lay there, panting heavily, her face flushed and her hair a wild mess. Her body glistened with a light sheen of sweat, and her chest heaved with each breath. Despite the intensity of her ordeal, a wide smile remained plastered across her face, her eyes gleaming with a mix of exhaustion and excitement.

Chloe took a moment to admire the sight before her. Lily's disheveled appearance only served to make her more attractive, the flush on her cheeks and the sparkle in her eyes igniting a fire in Chloe's core.

Slowly, carefully, Chloe began to untie Lily's bonds. As each tape came undone, she couldn't help but notice the way Lily's body trembled at her touch, the lingering effects of the tickling session evident in every quiver of her muscles.

Once Lily was fully untied, Chloe gently helped her to sit up. The librarian swayed slightly, still dizzy from the intensity of her experience. "Easy there," Chloe murmured, her voice uncharacteristically soft and caring. "Take your time."

Lily nodded gratefully, her legs wobbling as she attempted to stand. Chloe quickly wrapped an arm around her waist, supporting her weight. "I've got you," she assured Lily, guiding her to a nearby chair.

As Lily sat down, Chloe knelt before her, reaching for the discarded socks and shoes. With gentle, almost reverent movements, she began to slip the socks onto Lily's feet. Her fingers lingered perhaps a bit longer than necessary, tracing the contours of Lily's soles and eliciting small, breathless giggles.

Throughout the process, Chloe maintained intense eye contact with Lily, her gaze burning with a mixture of desire and something deeper, more tender. Lily found herself captivated by those eyes, her cheeks flushing anew under the intensity of Chloe's stare.

Once Lily's shoes were securely in place, Chloe rose to her feet, offering a hand to help the librarian stand. Lily took it gratefully, her legs still a bit unsteady.

"Well," Chloe said, her voice taking on a lighter tone, "I suppose we should put this book back where it belongs." She picked up the anatomy text, running her fingers along its spine with a thoughtful expression. "Though I don't think I'll be needing it anymore."

A flash of disappointment crossed Lily's face, quickly masked but not quick enough to escape Chloe's notice. The blonde's lips curved into a knowing smile as she replaced the book on its shelf.

Before Lily could process what was happening, Chloe had closed the distance between them. She leaned in close, her breath hot against Lily's ear. "Don't worry," she whispered, her voice low and seductive. "I'm a fast learner. I won't need the book to find all your sensitive spots next time."

Lily's breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening at the implication of Chloe's words. Before she could formulate a response, Chloe pressed a quick, searing kiss to her lips. The contact was brief but electrifying, sending shockwaves through Lily's already overstimulated body.

Chloe pulled back with a wink, leaving Lily flustered and breathless. "Come on," she said, her tone suddenly businesslike as she reached for the library keys. "Let's lock up and get out of here."

The next day, as Chloe sat in her anatomy class, a satisfied smile played across her lips. The test paper before her was filled with detailed, accurate answers about foot anatomy. But as she wrote, her mind wasn't on the clinical diagrams in her textbook. Instead, she found herself vividly recalling Lily's feet - their shape, their sensitivity, the way they had twisted and flexed under her touch.

With each question she answered, Chloe's smile grew wider. She had indeed learned her lesson well, though perhaps not in quite the way her professors had intended.

As she handed in her completed test, Chloe couldn't help but wonder when she might have the opportunity to put her newfound knowledge to use again.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back