• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Thief

Squall41

this is my first attempt at a tickle story on here, i hope you all like it

The Ticklish Thief

Britney was tied up in a chair in the police interrogation room ‘I never stole any gems...they can’t prove it’ she looks around the room ‘Oh well Britney just lie like you did last time and be all cute so they’ll just let you go with another warning’ She grins to herself ‘This town doesn’t have any police officer who I haven’t met’.

The door opens as a police officer walks in, Britney looks at him ‘I never seen him before...he’s cute though’ He sits on in the other chair and looks over her file, he looks up at her “Britney you’ve been arrested for stealing gems from the local mansion last week” He watches her as he continues “You have a reputation of not only stealing priceless gems, but also talking your way out of jail” Britney just smiles “And is that a crime cutie?” ‘He looks like an easy target’

She moves a bit “Aren’t you going to tell me your name?” He looks at her then said “Corey” She smiles “Ok Officer Corey...nice name by the way....I know I’ve been bad but I can be good” Corey looks at her “You’ve been caught 20 times in the past 6 months” She smiles “20? I’m sure it was about 49” Corey sighs “Britney you are going to tell me where the gems are”
She thinks about it then said “Well you could find gems in a jewellery store if that’s what you mean” She shoots him with a cute smile and a wink, He just looks at her “No I meant the gems you stoled” She makes a fake laughing noise “Oh those gems ha ha ha No I won’t tell you”

Corey stood up then walks behind her, he leans down then whispers in her ear “Good...because unlike the others here I do have a way to make you talk” Britney didn’t like the sound of his voice when he said that, before she could do or say anything Corey propped her ankles on the table, he sits down on his chair, Britney sees that he’s close to her feet “What...What are you going to do?”

He starts to undo her shoes “You’ll see” He removes her shoes and exposes her socked size 7 feet ‘I must admit she has lovely feet’ he pulls her socks off leaving her feet bare, Britney looks at him as she wiggles her bare toes ‘What is he doing?’

Corey stood up then goes to a table and pulls out two feathers and two electric toothbrushes, he walks back to Britney then sits back down, seeing what he got Britney started to sweat and squirm “You...You wouldn’t” Corey smiles then said “Tell me...or your feet gets it”

Britney looks at the two feathers he was holding ‘Oh god he’s serious...oh my feet are so ticklish’ She turns her head and closes her eyes “Do-Do your worse”, Corey just smiled “Ok you asked for it”

He slowly glides the feathers across her heels making her squirm in her chair, he knows that she can’t get away, as he slowly glides the tips of the feathers up her soles, she starts to laugh “Hahahahahah can we talk this over? Hahahahahahahaha” Corey just grins as he glides the tips of the feathers up and down her soles “Sorry you had your chance Britney now laugh for me you ticklish thief” Britney was squirming and bucking in the chair in ticklish agony “AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE IT TIHIHIHHIHICKLES” Corey was enjoying seeing Britney squirming in the chair and seeing her feet move and her toes wiggle “Ready to talk now?”
Britney shakes her head “HAHAHAHAHA NO NOHOHOHOHOHO JUST STOP PLEASE” Corey puts the feathers down “Ok you leave me no choice” He puts up the toothbrushes then turns them on.

Britney watches “No please not them” Corey smiles then starts to brush her toes with them, Britney bucks harder “NO NO NOHOOHOHOHOHO MY TOES ARE MY WORST SPOHOHOHOHOHOT” Corey brushes around and between her toes “Tell me and I’ll stop” after a few minutes of her toes getting tickled Britney cracked “HAHAHAHAHAH OK OK I’LL TALK I’LL TALK JUST PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP”

Corey stops then said “ok talk” Britney was still giggling ‘I-I have to come up with a lie fast...oh but he’s going to tickle me again’ Corey was waiting as he picks the feathers up again, He smiles then said “I’ll make you a deal Britney” She looks at him “A deal?”

Corey nods “Tell me the truth...and I’ll worship your cute feet, but if you lie I’ll tickle your feet again”, She looks at him ‘He’s serious...I liked having my feet worshipped but....I also kinda enjoyed him tickling my feet’ Corey waits for her to answer; she sighs then said “How about a counter deal?” Corey looks at her “Go on” she continues on “I tell you where the gems are not only you can worship my feet but also......I’m come here every week so you can...tickle and worship my feet again”, Corey looks at her “Deal” Britney was surprised he answered quick “Ok...it’s in my house, I have a safe the combination is 54-63-21 you’ll find all the gems there”

All the cops leave the station, just leaving Corey and Britney, he sits back down and looks at her feet “I’ll worship your feet then you’re free to go” He starts to kiss her soles making her slump in her chair ‘So...good’ he kisses up and down her soles then moves underneath her toes making her toes wiggle, he starts to lick her soles making her giggle “it tickles” Corey smiles as he continues to lick up and down her soles “I know” after a while he licks her toes then sucks on them, Britney gasps and moans “Big...Big toes” Corey looks at her “It’s...my main spot” Corey smiles then sucks on her big toes making her moan louder “Your...so good Corey” He smiles as he sucks and licks her big toes.

After a while he stops, unties her so she can put her shoes back on “You’re free to go Britney but remember our deal” Britney gives him a kiss on the cheek “I won’t but only if you do it remember” He smiles then said “I’ll have this room ready for you”.

Every week on the same day Britney would go to the police station so Corey can tickle and worship her feet as long as they want...she found something more enjoyable then stealing.

The End

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back