• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Time They Got My (Ex)Wife (MF/F Nylons, True)

NickJ

TMF Expert
"Hey Nick! Is it Okay if we tickle your wife?"

That question got my attention.

But...I'm getting ahead of myself. This is a true story that happened quite a few years ago, when I was first married. My in-laws hosted most of the holiday dinners; my wife, two kids and I would always go and almost always sleep over because of the long drive. My ex had a large family; one sister (and her husband) rarely made it because they lived across the country. On this holiday, however, they were flying in and sleeping over as well.

Now...my ex (Tina) had a kind of rivalry with her sister (Beth) , so everything had to be "better" when her sister was around. This included looking better. And, my ex did look great that day...great hair and make-up (she was about 5'5, stocky-athletic with long dark-brown curly hair) and a great outfit: a holiday vest over her blouse with a matching black knee-length skirt, tan hose and black heels. She dressed better for her sister than she did for me.

So...most of the family came and went. That night, the in-laws wanted to take the kids to see some holiday lights, so that left four of us sitting at the basement bar: the two sisters, myself and Beth's husband, Tom. We were actually having a pretty good time together...lots of drinking and laughing. The women (both around 30 at the time) were taking some shots at each other, but nothing too mean. Tom was kind of flirting with my wife and challenged her to a video game on the basement TV. They moved to the couch (Tina had shed her heels and was now padding around with her nyloned feet in her Mom's bedroom slippers) to play. I hung at the bar with Beth...still having a good time...but, dammit, when they turned on the Nintendo, they turned off the game. I went upstairs to check out the score.

As I sat there I heard the usual game-playing banter between Tina and Tom, with Beth cheering on her husband. Tina was good at video games; she used them (as I did, for better or worse) as a tool to bond with our boys. I did hear a few "Stop that!" and
"You're cheating! Start Over!" calls from the basement. Drunk people can't play video games very well. The next thing I remember is Tom saying:

"I'm kicking your ass now!...Hey!" "Sore Loser!" Apparently, Tina shut off the game before Tom could beat her. Then Beth joined in with a "Give me that. Give me that! Now!" Beth wanted to play, but Tina wouldn't let go of the controller. There was some giggling, wrestling and arguing going on, and then I heard...

"Hey Nick! Is it Okay if we tickle your wife?"

That got me up and moving back down the stairs to a sight to behold...I sat down on the stairs in amazement.

Tina was on the shaggy-carpeted floor in front of the couch, face down, still clutching the controller, yelling at them to get off of her. Tom had somehow, in the struggle/wrestle to get the controller, ended up sitting between her pantyhosed legs, but with his back to her with his legs flat on the floor. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, and he had clamped and crossed his arms down on her ankles (some call this the Human Stocks 😉). Her stockinged size-8 feet were sticking out of the crooks of his arms. Beth was removing her bedroom slippers as she turned to look at me...she gave me a smile and a wink. Tina could not see me from where she was.

Tina started to panic a bit, yelling at her sister, realizing what was truly happening. She had very very ticklish feet...and of course, her sister would know that.

"Let me up! LET ME UP! Nick! Help meeeeeehehehehehahahaahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Beth had grabbed Tina's left ankle for any even better grip, and started to scrape Tina's upturned stockinged sole with her perfect fingernails.

"STOOOPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAA"

I was mesmerized and excited and turned on all at the same time. Beth was a great tickler. Tina...was all of a sudden a mess. She strained to pull away. She threw the controller at them...she pounded the floor, laughing her girlish laugh the whole time.

Beth, sure that Tina was stuck, tickled both feet at once....tickle-tormenting each arch.

"WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHASTAAAHPPPP!

Tina's hosed feet were flexing and wriggling and trying to break free. Tom was wearing a big black sweater...it kind of made it look like a pair of upside-down feet sticking out of a magician's box. Beth grabbed the wiggling left foot again, and this time put her nails between Tina's toes.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

This was great...but...I had to be the hero husband, and after a few minutes, made them stop. Tina was a heaving, teary-eyed mess. Thankfully she was only mad at her sister, and began plotting her revenge...a story for another time. Happy Holidays.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back