• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tiniest feet in the stocks suffer through tickle torture for a reason!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I've been after my dear friend Bryn for THREE YEARS to get in the stocks, and for years, she's told me NO. The reason why is that she's too sensitive! It's her toes. She never goes to a salon to get her toes painted because for her, it's TORTURE! So she's done it the same way for years: she'll paint one toe, and then wait ten minutes to settle her nerves, then she'll do another one ... and wait. And then do another one ... and then wait...

She wanted pretty toes, but she hates the time it takes. So I told her I'd make her a deal:

If she put up with all the tickling I'd dish out, I'd paint her damn toes myself, whatever color she wanted.

(I know -- I can't believe she bought it either!)

Bryn (rhymes with Quinn) has the smallest feet of ANYONE who has been in the stocks. She's a US size five, which is a 3 in the Uk, and something like a leprechaun shoe anywhere else in Europe. She's only five feet tall (barely, and for all I know, she's shorter and lying to me). The funny thing is, she's best friends with some of the biggest feet who've been in the stocks: Taryn (size 10) and Lissa (size 11), who have also been telling her, "It's not as bad as you think." (Yes, they're lying to her, just to be evil! These are my lady friends...sick girls, all of them)

So it's taken three freaking YEARS, but she finally gets hers! And believe you me, I'm not letting her out until it's worth it! (And by the way, she chose a nice dark ruby red, and was so exhausted by the time it was over, she didn't struggle at all when I started painting her toes! But that's after everything in the next few clips...)

As always, the promo clip is smaller than the actual clip (which is 640x480). Ain't no faces, because these ladies have jobs and lives they'd like to keep, because The Internets Is Forever. All positive comments are forwarded on to the ladies, because they all like to hear the luv. All complaints are filed in the appropriate receptacle. All your base are belong to us.

You're gonna LOVE this....! (I sure had a blast!)

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Bryn1.JPG
    Bryn1.JPG
    338.2 KB · Views: 492
  • Bryn1a.JPEG
    Bryn1a.JPEG
    181.6 KB · Views: 402
  • Bryn1b.JPEG
    Bryn1b.JPEG
    164.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Bryn1c.JPEG
    Bryn1c.JPEG
    162.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Bryn1free.wmv
    Bryn1free.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,231
Last edited:
Excellent as always! As for positive comments, you can tell Bryn that her bravery(thanks in part to your deal) was VERY much appreciated by all of us!

I really want to get into these videos, but the lack of seeing the WHOLE girl totaly ruins it for me.

I'd love to see her tickled in sheer nylons (I love the clip of Alex in nylons I purchased some time ago..) but maybe youl'll never get her.... 🙂

I'd love to see her tickled in sheer nylons (I love the clip of Alex in nylons I purchased some time ago..) but maybe youl'll never get her.... 🙂

I talked to her last night, and she'd be happy to come back and do a nylons clip, but it may be a while before her schedule allows her to get away. But she's definitely interested in it!

knismo

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back