• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tk Olympics 2009! (opening)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am proud to present...
The Tk Olympics 2009!

Who? SIX lovely Tickle Theater Celebrities!
What? SIX sporty but ticklish events in which they compete!
When? SIX weekends during January and February this year!

And now for the a little longer explanation, followed by the opening picture...

In an all new sport event based on the well known Olympic Games, six of our own forums' celebrities will be competing against each other in six different sport events - while being tickled! The question is, who will be able to withstand throughout it all well enough to win the grand prize in the end?

Every weekend (probably on Saturdays) our contestants (each of them belonging to a different artist well known on these forums, but drawn by me for this occasion) will be fighting it out in one of the Tk Olympic events. A full report will be given by our own reporter, John Scavenger. There's a jury of five who will give points depending on the contestants' performances and a photo of the event will be published. Expect a lot of happy (read: laughing) faces and some spectacular, maybe even hilarious action.

This event will work by dice. Yep. For this event I'll be taking the dust off my D&D dice and actually roll for each of the characters. I have discussed with each of the artists and they have provided me with information on how the ticklish areas of their heroines are divided - those will be taken in account so that they have a little 'handicap' here and there where it applies. I made sure, however, that in the end everyone will eventually have the same amount of deductions, so e.g. those whose feet are very ticklish will not have a disadvantage (or advantage) over someone who can't stand being tickled at their sides. The winner of an event will get 3 points, second place gets 2, third place 1. After all events have passed, those points will be added up and the contest will have a final winner, second place and third.

The first prize of the event is called "Plumeau d'or", which means "Golden Feather Duster" in French. I went for this because a feather duster is a very stylish tickling accessory and since those are so fitting in the hands of a French Maid (with costume and all, - hey, they're for cleaning originally) I thought a chique French name was extremely fitting. (Edit: There's also a 2nd and 3rd prize, in the same way.)

I am not saying who the contestants are, but you should probably recognize them from the picture below (or at least most of them!) because after all, they are some of our own celebrities.

The first event is called "Sky Bridge", which will be held this upcoming Saturday.

Below: The opening picture of the Tk Olympics!

Attachments

• 000_intro_chromo.jpg
    000_intro_chromo.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,333
Last edited:
few more games and you can make your own company... I am so glad...

And this event looks promising enough. We could really make Ticklimpicts...

Sounds simply amazing! lots of good fun n games........... can't wait...............

few more games and you can make your own company... I am so glad...

Beware that this is not a computer game (in case you thought so, which I wouldn't be surprised by because that's all the games I have been making here so far).

This is not something you will be able to play, this is something that will be playing out in front of your eyes as the weeks go by. I'm rolling dice (real ones) here on the table, and that determines how everyone is doing. Then I create the picture and write the report. After that I post it.

By the way, I got the results for the first event in (a few hours after posting this topic). Had to do that now, so I would have enough time to get the picture and everything else done for Saturday. It's going to feature all 6 characters so it takes a bit of time to finish.

Another thing I wanted to say, but hadn't yet, is that I don't give anyone a advantage or golden ticket. Everyone has a fair chance to win. I do not know who is going to win and I am not going to try to make a certain person win. Trying to keep this a fair game. 🙂

PS: If someone is uncertain about one of the six characters (who she is), feel free to ask. But I have a feeling that guessing is hardly necessary.

A strong selection of forum athletes! Mercy feels most privileged (and more than a touch intimidated) to be pitted (and soled!) against such formidable competitors! Thanks for allowing her to participate! Your randomized selection system should insure unpredictable, lively results, and the weekend scheduling will guarantee high anticipation (what to watch... this or the NFL playoffs!) A month-and-a-half of thrilling victory/agony-of-de-feet... looks like you've crafted yourself another winner, Ilohnoh!

Beware that this is not a computer game (in case you thought so, which I wouldn't be surprised by because that's all the games I have been making here so far).

This is not something you will be able to play, this is something that will be playing out in front of your eyes as the weeks go by. I'm rolling dice (real ones) here on the table, and that determines how everyone is doing. Then I create the picture and write the report. After that I post it.

By the way, I got the results for the first event in (a few hours after posting this topic). Had to do that now, so I would have enough time to get the picture and everything else done for Saturday. It's going to feature all 6 characters so it takes a bit of time to finish.

Another thing I wanted to say, but hadn't yet, is that I don't give anyone a advantage or golden ticket. Everyone has a fair chance to win. I do not know who is going to win and I am not going to try to make a certain person win. Trying to keep this a fair game. 🙂

PS: If someone is uncertain about one of the six characters (who she is), feel free to ask. But I have a feeling that guessing is hardly necessary.

I know it is not a game, but you are doing so much that you are one man company now...

A strong selection of forum athletes! Mercy feels most privileged (and more than a touch intimidated) to be pitted (and soled!) against such formidable competitors! Thanks for allowing her to participate! Your randomized selection system should insure unpredictable, lively results, and the weekend scheduling will guarantee high anticipation (what to watch... this or the NFL playoffs!) A month-and-a-half of thrilling victory/agony-of-de-feet... looks like you've crafted yourself another winner, Ilohnoh!

what he said lol...i recognize Mercy..not sure about the others..hmm of course i don't view many artwork pieces..are these characters from various artists? or actual members of the theater? anyway it's a super cool idea and as always a fantastic drawing..you Sir are indeed a talent..

Quickly answering to three of the comments above:

I know it is not a game, but you are doing so much that you are one man company now...

Not really. I slowed down a lot. You haven't seen any artwork from me in a week or more now I think, until I uploaded this picture again. Now there's going to be just one a week until the end of February unless I feel the very urgent urge to draw something extra as well.

what he said lol...i recognize Mercy..not sure about the others..hmm of course i don't view many artwork pieces..are these characters from various artists? or actual members of the theater? anyway it's a super cool idea and as always a fantastic drawing..you Sir are indeed a talent..

Okay, I'll reveal the names then.

Each of these are characters of various artists. Their own creation who has become well known on the tickle art section of these forums by their publication. You (Isabeau) know Jen. That's one example of a "Tickle Theater Celebrity". Not me myself, I'm just the artist. Now Jen doesn't participate, for she's on holiday, but her daughter (who really really likes games) was most excited to take her place.

The celebs who are going to be competing (in alphabetical order) are:

Cali (by Cheshire_Cat_21)
Emmi (by yours truly)
Katie (by c_tickler)
Koki (by Bandito)
Mercy (by Littlebighead) and
Sarendra (by Bella Donna)

LBH said:

Yes, indeed. Let's hope that the dice will have some mercy with Mercy, eh? I won't say anything about the results of the first round yet (I'm a bit ahead of the publication because it has to be created before Saturday too...) but indeed there's unpredictable and lively results out there...

This one (the Tk Olympics) is actually an idea I got somewhere last autumn, but hadn't really had the time to set into motion due to other projects I was working on. So you'll get it now. 🙂

Check the forums on Saturday to see how the first event goes!

Gonna be a helluva event, I'm sure! Although you didn't specify the ticket prices...:ggrin:

ah silly me..i don't view everyone's artwork so i didn't recognize a few..i do know c tickler's creation..and of course yours..and Mercy from the one and only LBH..thanks for the clarification..i didn't however recognize the others..my bad..

FeatherHead: You know my standard here. It's free for all Tickle Theater members. 🙂

Isabeau: No worries. I thought someone would have probably stepped up by now saying Oh, it is her and her and her... etc. and is that... her? That didn't happen, I have no problem telling the names.

2 days before the first event and counting down. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back