• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The van and the box pt 1 F/M

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Due to sadistictcklr's request, I wrote this. I have been waiting to do it for a while, but needed her to inspire me. Enjoy!

On the edge of my property, my father built a pole barn, years ago, for storage and a place to repair vehicles. It is isolated and has power inside if you turn it on when entering. There are tools, a work space, junk, lawnmowers and my stepfather’s motorcycle to name a few things littered about the inside of the barn. But of all the things, the van sticks out the most. It is black and has a seventies feel. The inside has shag blue lining on the walls and two dome widows in the back. It hasn’t been mobile in well over a decade. So what makes it so special? In the back there is a blue velvet couch that folds down into a bed. This is for sleeping in road trips and… other things. (Bow Chicka Bow Wow!) At the passenger side corner of the bed, there are two thin, wooden rods that stretch from the floor to the roof. The rods used to hold up a table and are sturdy.

I showed this to Lee Ann. We were lazing about in it and I told her I showed it to her for a reason. It was secluded; Hard to get inside and see inside; Dark and intimate. In a word, the location is secret. And with all these things it meant we could come here and not be interrupted. We had quite the make out session that warm day in May. Then I told her that I had brought something out there and it was under the bed. We had been going out about a month and we had discussed out kinks and hers included bondage and she liked the tickling prospect. I took out what I had brought out for our amusement.

It was a small, red, plastic toolbox. Nothing fancy. But inside was what counted. There was a child’s toothbrush (used for softer bristles), white fishnet stockings, a green pen with soft feathers on the end, a small bit of string, a small tube of baby oil, a 4 length of that stretchy medical wrap that is used when you pull a tendon or something, magic markers, a highlighter, a leopard skin schemed blindfold and (most importantly) Purple Fuzzy Luv Cuffs.

She examined the contents and took out the cuffs. “Lay down,” she commanded. she didn’t need to ask (or not) twice. She didn’t need to even say it once! The wooden poles I mentioned earlier made a good place to hold the handcuffs in place. And the position allowed us to comfortably stretch diagonally across the bedding. I put my hands up and she smiled lovingly and wickedly. Her big toothed grin gleamed even in the dim light. She locked me into place and planted a huge, wet kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I drank in the moment. A girl has just bound me and is now kissing me. I was on fire with passion and lust. She broke the kiss after about 15 seconds and backed away to show me the blindfold with a smirk. Like a good boy, I raised my head and let her put it on me easily.

Then, darkness.

She was silent.

I felt everything more clearly when all I had was touch.

Then the tickling began on my tummy. I was exposed there and she didn’t have to move my shirt up. Just a few light scratches around the button. I jumped. She giggled to herself and I began to feel a little nervous; what a feeling. Then she lifted my shirt up to just below the nipples. I braced myself…

Her fingers danced wildly all over my ribs. I could feel each finger doing its work and embraced it. I tensed up and she moved down to my sides. We had done playful tickling and I didn’t know how she would be at bound tickling. She was amazing! I began to struggle and breath heavy. She then started digging in a bit. I wiggled and began to sputter. She kneaded my love handles and scratched at my belly. I began to let out soft giggles. Then she did something new.

She worked her way down to my hips. Her hands squeezed my hip bones and that did it. “Ahhhhh!” I screamed. She liked the reaction. She started squeezing the area where the hips meet the thighs. Even through my jeans the new feeling was too intense to ignore. I ejaculated (look the word up), “Ahh! My hips! My hips!” It sounded as if I was explaining, “these are my hips, not yours.” She stopped for a moment and laughed.

“Your hips?” She half asked half teased.

“Yes, MY hips!” As if that explained everything. She dug into them again. I let out manic laughter. “Bwahaahahahha! Yaha haha ha ha ha ho ho da waa aha haha ha ha!” I began pulling the cuffs frantically against the pole. I wiggled and guffawed and tried to escape. The darkness added to my wishes to escape. It was amazing!

“Your hips! Your hips!” she taunted. This went on for a good two minutes and I got myself under control. She noticed other parts needed attention. She lifted my shirt up more and I heard rummaging. Shit! She is already going for tools. I actually looked around and realized it was in vain then there was silence. Then I felt the feather pen lightly skitter all over my chest, underarms, belly and sides. I couldn’t see where it would go next. I swear she was smiling. The light fluffy touches drove me wild I moved my hips back and forth while trying fruitlessly to pull my hands down to protect my pits and sides. All the while, I laughed and laughed and laughed. She stopped for a moment and my laughs turned to light giggles. She blew on my chest. She blew on the hair on my arm pits and I screamed with laughter. She was shocked and laughed herself. Then the most erotic thing that had happened (this far) in my life started and I was filled with dread, anxiety and sheer elation. She mounted me. (We were both clothed but the situations was new to me and she wasn’t sitting as not to squish me) I braced my self for more feathers.

The fingers are what I got. She went up and down my ribs, using her well trimmed nails and soft fingertips equally. She was being more aggressive now. I arched my head back and let out a wail of laughter. She chuckled at her work. I thrashed my head to and fro. She moved down to my belly button. I lost it! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHA!!! NO NO NO NO NOHOHHOHOHOHO!”
“No?” She chimed innocently. “No what?” God she was perfect. She gently and lovingly explored my belly button while going after my sides. I tried like hell to play along. It no longer mattered the blindfold on my face; My eyes were closed so tight tears were welling out the sides.

“Nahahahahot the buhhuhuhuhuh… yahaha hahaha NOT THE BEHEHEEEELLEEE BUTTOOON!”

“No? Why not?” she teased my sides and left the belly button and began to attack my neck. I knew I could defend that by shriveling my neck, but I never did. I just took it! I giggled and laughed and lost my breath while she tickled and tickled. Then she said, “C’mon: snort for me.” I wanted to do it on purpose but couldn’t concentrate. After about ten minutes of hard and playful tickling, I let out a snort. And like it was a safe word she stopped and I let the last giggles escape and caught my breath with a huge grin on my face. She leaned down and kissed me after I had a sufficient amount of air. We kissed for at least a minute and then she switched positions. Now she was rummaging again and was at my feet.

The bristles of a used toothbrush are something you are never prepared for. She scrubbed my feet ever so gently. And I went batshit! I flailed and bucked to no avail. I yelled “NOOOOOOO!!!!!” All the while she slowly and tortuously brushed my feet while chuckling to herself. “PLEASE! STAHAHAAHAHAHAP!!!” I blurted. She would pay me no attention and I was glad. She was having so much fun and I was having the time of my life. And this was only the beginning of our relationship.

She eventually switched to nails. The sweet agony I felt was indescribable after the brushing had stimulated my skin. It was softer and more sensitive to touch. Like I had been tenderized. I flailed about and begged her to stop and heard her questioningly coo, “Staaaap?” It was fun to be mocked and embarrassed in the confines of the van. And the sensory depravation of the blindfold made it seem like tickling was all there was. Just the soft feel if velvet on my back, the cool air on my torso, the indestructible yet gentle fur on my wrists, and the warmth of the girl by my side were all there were to distract from the intense, relentless, cruel, mind blowing, exciting, horrible yet somehow loving fingers dancing all around my now tender soles. I became flushed with heat and hard with lust and longing. I screamed, “NO MORE!” but didn’t want it to end. She concentrated on pulling the stretchy stuff between my toes. I am insanely sensitive between the toes!

The harder I laughed, the more I fell more in love with her. My blood pumped and made me horny. I wanted to touch her. As of sensing this, she stopped and the reached up and undid the cuffs. I let my hands down and rolled on my side. I twitched and let the last of the giggles out and finally relaxed. She smiled and kneeled and watched me. I sat up and kissed her cheek. We hugged. Then, without a word, she assumed the position I was in, and put her hands above her head and looked longingly at me. I took the cuffs and asked, “Are you sure?” She said she was more into ‘ler than ‘lee. The gentleman inside also wished to make sure she was comfortable and didn’t feel pressured.
“Yes.” My heart pounded but I kept my composure. I cuffed her obediently. “And the blindfold.” She insisted. I didn’t even have to ask. I did as she asked and made sure she was comfy.

“Ready?” I asked, but refused to let her answer.

….TO BE CONTINUED!

DIAMOND HEART

Wow. I think I'm kind of super, really, really, REALLY glad I was credited with forcing you to end up writing this. It wasn't too mature (which I tend to prefer those sections grazed over if any), and I ended up liking this reading real-life situation quite a lot.
Now, I want to be able to read what happens next. :ggrin: - So write it!! :super_hap

Yes, please continue. 🙂 I, too, enjoyed the sweet realism of this story...almost made it feel as if I were right there in the van with them, watching the two have at it. :happy: Seemed to have been balanced very well between the boyfriend and girlfriend, so props for that, as well. Oh, and good job characterizing the girl...she does seem very much Sarah-ish. xD That kinda added a neat little personal sweetener to the mix, methinks. :laughing: Neat request!! :super_hap

That better be another Sarah that you're thinking of, Dalek!
And yes, if I could persuade you into finally writing this- then write what happens next!! Please, please, please, please-PLEASE!! I want to know how badly the she ended up getting it :happy:
Please write more SOON!!!! :ggrin:

You haven't written it yet. I'm getting impatient... WRITE IT DAG NABBIT!!!! Write it or I likely will become like Lee Ann! WRITE IT!! Write it! Write it! WRITE!! IT!!!! :cross:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back