• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witch's New Shoes (Just Feet)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
"I can't believe it. You really did that?" asked Eryn's old friend Mal. He hadn't seen his best friend from back home in Terre Haute in nearly seven years, so they'd taken the afternoon to catch up.

"Yeah, I did," she responded as they walked up in front of their old favorite hangout, Phil's Diner. "I married a supermodel, aaand you said I never would." The reminder made her friend laugh as he opened the door.

"Well, you did better than me. I'm still… Whoa!" he blinked at a sign that hadn't been on the door the last time they were there. "No shoes, no service?" he asked, getting a frown from Eryn. "That's not right!"

"Damn right it's not!" she complained, then walked in anyway. Mal blinked after her, but didn't say anything as he followed her in. Behind the big counter was a different cook than either of them had ever seen. Much younger, and far more uptight-looking, he gave the two of them a tight-lipped smile before turning away, leaving an overworked looking waitress to greet them.

"Hey, wanna seat?" she asked tersely.

"Yeaaah," Eryn answered with a slow nod. She then pointed to the corner booth, their normal spot way back when, but the waitress shrugged.

"Table's closed."

"Great, just wherever you feel, then," Eryn told her with a wave of the hand. Mal shrugged, but then, he was still wondering why nobody had said anything about Eryn's missing shoes.

The waitress led them to a table and got their drink orders, then Mal shrugged. "Well, it's not what it used to be I guess."

"Naaah, but hey, what is?" Eryn said back as she kicked her feet up, making Mal gasp, convinced that the waitress would come back and see…

"Got your drinks," she spat, sliding the two cups across the old yellow table, before her eyes got huge. "Whoa! Great kicks! I've never seen green Chucks before!"

Eryn just smirked at Mal as he realized once more how nice magic must be.

Eryn, art & story © 2011 Antique Submarine

Such a great story detail to go with the pic you made. :) Quite amusing to see that no one notice her being barefoot.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back