• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World At Their Feet (Cover Preview)

A nice illustration, and the artist DOES create a lot of TK pictures, but this does not look like tickling to me. It looks more like a playful hug. Any other opinions?

A nice illustration, and the artist DOES create a lot of TK pictures, but this does not look like tickling to me. It looks more like a playful hug. Any other opinions?

Actually the girl behind her is hugging her. It's the catgirl who's doing the tickling. She tickling her sides.

I would like to add something. What I wanted is this. You see the girl hugging the dark haired girl is named Karen and the girl being hugged is Emily. Those two are sisters. Karen is older than Emily and protects her sister so that's why she's hugging her, and she doesn't smile often so that's why her face is the way it is. The catgirl on the other hand is reaching across Emily tickling her side causing her to laugh. Now the reason Emily isn't struggling away isn't because she likes being tickled, but teh truth is she enjoys being with the two so that's why she isn't struggling. This pic might not look like there is tickling, but I and the artist will assure you it is.

Well I guess I stand corrected. Honest mistake, and great pic either way. 🙂

I like the look of this, will more stuff be posted soon?

If your talking about another book than yes. I have something in the works now and it should be released in about a week or two. If your talking about the cover, well you can go here... http://homunculuslover.deviantart.com/ and check out Homunuculus Lover's work. I want to hire Homunuculus again for another cover, but I have an account dedicated to my work under the name White Toad, and that's running dry so I have to hold off. Still need money for the bills. Anyways thank you very much for the post =)

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back