• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World of Warcraft thread

Headsnap

1st Level Orange Feather
Since the WoW art thread in the artwork forum is getting a bit spammed up by myself and other WoW geeks I decided to go ahead and make a thread here to save on the spammerising. Myself, I've had three level 60s, a Human Warrior, a Night Elf Hunter (female of course, used to scam money and favours off other players in return for allowing them to think I was a female in real life), and a level 60 Orc Warrior who took their place after they were deleted when I realised that the Alliance was boring and the battleground queues were ridiculously long. I also had a level 10 gnome on an RP server who got used when my main server was down to spam up Ironforge and beg for money from roleplayers as they were roleplaying, and I had two twinks, a level 29 Rogue and a level 19 Hunter, who were sick as anything (I think the Hunter had about 350AP at level 19 or something). I've since packed in the game for a number of reasons, largely that the thought of grinding out ten more levels isn't something that appeals to me. I also didn't like the direction they were taking Warriors in with regards to PvP; I know Warriors were never really meant to do damage, which is fair enough, however taking away their ability to do damage whilst not really giving them anything in the way of advanced survivability in return, particularly against casters, is pretty much taking the piss. I know there are other classes to try out but the Warriors were the only ones I ever had any real affection for; caster classes are easy-mode, Paladins have suddenly become overpowered beyond all reason (burst damage AND a bubble? come on....), Shamans bore me, Druids bore me and Rogues are tough to gear and level because everyone's a Rogue.

My account is still floating around though, I gave it to one of my in-game mates to try out as she said she'd never played a Warrior before, though I might want it back one day if I ever feel the compunction to try out a Blood Elf paladin 😀

Level 62 Human Paladin. I PvP, I heal, I DPS, I tank, I ressurect, I bubble, I hearth, I tickle. ^^

WoW.....pfft.....that's stuff for the babies...

Give me a real game like battlfield or everquest.

70 hunter, Awaiting Guild To Catch Up For Raids. Woo!...

Hey Timewarp, Do you play battlefield 2142?

Level 62 Human Paladin. I PvP, I heal, I DPS, I tank, I ressurect, I bubble, I hearth, I tickle. ^^

Do you also misspell /trade spam and get all emo over guild chat when people refuse to help you do quests? :O

It changed to level 70 when the expansion came out earlier this month. Sux to be the nuggets who grinded Rank 14 back in "teh d4y" when Ranks were still going >_<

We ar in ur WoW
Degrading ur achievementz!

After a long absence, I've started a new account on the Defias Brotherhood RP-PVP server. Personally, I can't play WoW without the RP element, it just adds to much more to the game.

Anyone interested in playing WoW with me, I'm currently playing on Darkmoon Faire, on the European servers. Be forewarned, I'm a hard core roleplayer on there, so if you lol at me, I may have to eat your soul 😛 .

I already started this thread like 2 months ago! 😛

oh well, every thread dies there is a thread born, life goes on 😀

I'm willing to play Kimiko, although i'm on Moonglade right now XD

Just thought I might mention how worthwhile Blood Elves are. I actually started playing the game again right before the release of Burning Crusade, so naturally I got the expansion, too. Traci's playing a Draenei, and I'm playing a Blood Elf. We'll compare notes later. There's just something cool about having a racial ability to suck mana out of someone...

Moonglade used to be great, but then it became sucky. I was on that server on the first day it started. I also made the second guild to come up at all on the Horde side.

Nah, I'm an alliancy now. I play a human shadow priestess, in a relationship with a young rogue lady 😀 .

RP makes me 🙁. If you're an EU Hordie then Agamaggan is the way to go, especially since the Spaniards got their own servers and cleared out. The PvP and laming aspects are as healthy and vibrant as any server plus there are a few decent guilds going, although compared to Notorious they all have a bad case of "the gay". Busting into another guild's TS server and playing the Benny Hill theme tune as they are fighting Jeklik and causing a wipe = Ultimate Win.

Then you're missing the most important facet of the WoW experience. Until you have caused a wipe by refusing to heal the MT in a raid instance because "he smells", or until you have infiltrated and destroyed a less capable raiding guild's Zul'Gurub runs, you have achieved nothing in World of Warcraft.

Like they say in .hack, different people play the game in different ways, for different reasons.

Yeah but playing it to ruin it for others just because you know you are better than they are is what it's all about. Why do you think people want epix? To tank bosses and help out lowbies? No, so that you can either a) guarantee yourself some PvP kills or b) raise your chances of getting into someone else's raids thereby allowing you to ruin them. This is the One True Way of WoW.

I'm purely RP, because i think it gives the game more depth 😀

I just started a Tauren Hunter and i'm loving it 😀

FOR THE HORDE!

So did I, until I realised that Fury Warriors don't heal particularly well and can't solo Zul'Farrak even with state of teh artz epix gear 🙁 It was about that time that I realised laming was the True Path.

Edit: How do you roleplay a Tauren hunter? Also what do you do when your character needs to use the toilet during a boss fight?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back