• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World's Best Pro Boxers

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
This question is for my fellow boxing fans. Who are some of the best professional boxers you've ever seen?

Some of my favorites are Joe Calzaghe, Antonio Tarver, Roy Jones Jr., Samuel Peter, Floyd Mayweather, Jermaine Taylor, and Manny Pacquiao.

I don't follow pro boxing closely, but I've always thought that Floyd Mayweather was one of the best. I also liked Michael Carbajal during his heyday (career 49-4, 33 KOs).

Man I love boxing. Bernard Hopkins, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley and Oscar De La Hoya are my favorite boxers.

If Mayweather doesn't fight Cotto then he's a pansy in my opinion. Hell, Mosley took Cotto the distance and only lost by decision, and Mayweather hasn't even faught Mosley.

Also, Oscar De La Hoya got a split decision loss on Mayweather, so Mayweather retired instead of fighting him again.

I've lost a lot of respect for Mayweather. He has only faught 3 names, Gatti, Judah and Oscar, and the guy who almost beats him (Oscar), he runs from haha.

I really want Cotto to beat Margarito, so he and Oscar can go at it.

Last edited:
Man I love boxing. Bernard Hopkins, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosely and Oscar De La Hoya are my favorite boxers.

If Mayweather doesn't fight Cotto then he's a pansy in my opinion. Hell, Mosely took Cotto the distance and only lost by decision, and Mayweather hasn't even faught Mosely.

Also, Oscar De La Hoya got a split decision loss on Mayweather, so Mayweather retired instead of fighting him again.

I've lost a lot of respect for Mayweather. He has only faught 3 names, Gatti, Judah and Oscar, and the guy who almost beats him (Oscar), he runs from haha.

I really want Cotto to beat Margarita, so he and Oscar can go at it.

Hey, Papi. Did Roy Jones, Jr. have a match against Felix Trinidad? My brother asked me if I saw that fight and who won it, but I never saw it. Are they even in the same weight class?

By the way, I agree with you about Mayweather fighting Cotto. It's easy to say you're the best fighter when you haven't fought anyone of Cotto's calibur. I'm not saying Mayweather built his record entirely off of easy pickings, cuz Gatti, Oscar, and Judah ain't no joke. I'm saying you can't claim to be the best if you duck another one of the best.

Hey, Papi. Did Roy Jones, Jr. have a match against Felix Trinidad? My brother asked me if I saw that fight and who won it, but I never saw it. Are they even in the same weight class?

By the way, I agree with you about Mayweather fighting Cotto. It's easy to say you're the best fighter when you haven't fought anyone of Cotto's calibur. I'm not saying Mayweather built his record entirely off of easy pickings, cuz Gatti, Oscar, and Judah ain't no joke. I'm saying you can't claim to be the best if you duck another one of the best.

You're right about ducking man haha. Cotto fights Margarito July 26 on HBO PPV and Cotto's WBA welterweight belt is up for grabs. That's the thing, Mayweather has the WBC welterweight belt. You can't duck a guy who is undefeated and has a belt in your weight class, especially when it's one of the top belts (WBA or WBC).

And yeah, Jones beat Trinidad at a catchweight of 170 lbs in Jan of this year. Trinidad had no business fighting him haha. Not only is Jones bigger, but he's better haha. The highest Trinidad should go is 160, but he's never been that great in my opinion anyway. He's only beaten Oscar, Vargas and Mayorga, and Vargas and Mayorga aren't that great either. And Oscar admits that he backed off the last 2 rounds of their fight like an idiot. Oscar would have won the fight if he hadn't done that.

Trinidad has lost to Jones, Wright and Hopkins.

Last edited:
As far as current, active or semi-active fighters, the most talented is probably Floyd Mayweather, although I have also lost a lot of respect for him since he did whatever he could to NOT fight anybody.

Miguel Cotto is awesome and still getting better each fight out

Kelly Pavlik - not as skilled as some, but well-trained, good jab / straight right combo, strong, and tough

Roy Jones Jr. - only a shadow of what he once was, but boy he was great

Felix Trinidad - same boat as Jones Jr.

Israel Vasquez
Manny Pacquiao
Rafael Marquez
Juan Manuel Marquez
Joe Calzaghe
Shane Mosley

David Haye - Hopefully he'll do well at heavyweight

Samuel Peter - He's good, but he needs to start training hard and coming in in shape or else he's going to continue fading in the late rounds

The Heavyweights are still kind of in sad shape, but there's a ton of talent out there in the lighter weight divisions.

My favorite all-time fighter - Marvelous Marvin Hagler

I'm glad to know there's still some boxing fans out there, in spite of the fact that the sports world keeps trying to tell us the sport's dead.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back