• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theif Tickling - Part's 1 & 2 (Hayley's in trouble)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
What happens when CT goes away for a golf weekend?
Hayley was reluctant too stay in the countryside house alone - but agreed in the hope that one of her ticklish friends would come over the following day.

So instead of her fiendish tricks Hayley headed off too bed.

But........ who was lurking around outside?? she was about to find out.

Attachments

• Theif Tickling - Part 1.jpg
    Theif Tickling - Part 1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 847
  • Theif Tickling - Part 2.jpg
    Theif Tickling - Part 2.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 1,004
As a big fan of noncon tickle torture, I can honestly say I can't wait for the next installments. 😉

Also, it has to be said, I love the 3-panel comic strips you've been doing lately. 🙂

Hayley, in trouble again... when is she ever out of trouble! And who in their right mind would ever want her out of trouble! Some very nice effects in this initial 2-part offering: creepy dead-of-night solitude is well conveyed by the dark first panel view of the house and car, while the soft, eerie-green chloroform fumes auger the most ominous trouble for our victimized bad girl! Chances that CT's blown off the golfing and donned burglar togs for a bout of forbidden midnight fun? Well, anything's possible for this girl!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back