• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These People Will Die in the Revolution

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
One of my favorite comedians, Hari Kondabolu, did a bit about acoustic guitar NOT being the music of the revolution when talking about folk music of the 60's. Then he went on to discuss people who would die when the electric-guitar-fueled revolution finally came to be. It was a funny bit, and I thought I'd start a thread like it here. Why not? 🙂

So, when the self-aware, educated individuals of the world...the ones weary of our Kardashian Kulture, hopelessly deadlocked government, point-and-click "music" industry and self-righteous religious disciples finally rise up...here's MY list of people who's time is short...

Any male over the age of 16 who uses any hygiene product with the word "Axe" in it will die in the revolution...

People who use a Wii to recreate the experience of actually playing outside will die in the revolution...

Those who still haven't figured out that Donald Trump is pulling the publicity stunt of all time will die in the revolution...

The people who canceled Drawn Together will die in the revolution...

Pat Robertson

People who take forever in line at Taco Bell to choose one of the 80 things made from the same 4 ingredients will die in the revolution...

Anyone who thinks I or anyone else in the doctor's office waiting room is the slightest bit interested in their cell-phone conversation will die in the revolution...and their blood will be splattered all over the "No Cell Phones" sign they're sitting under...

Lady GaGa

Her fans

Rednecks from Texas, Georgia and Louisiana who never shut up about gays destroying family values...while putting their five-year-old daughters in thongs and whore make-up for pageants will die in the revolution...

The folks who decided that YouTube and Dailymotion videos need commercials for cars and mortgages will die in the revolution...without ever coming to the realization that interrupting my music appreciation or masturbation sessions will immediately remove your product from my purchase consideration list...

Peeps hu uz da Interwebs as a lolzerz way 2 holla atcha lyke a 4-year-old will B pwned in da revolution...

Maybe more later...I'm tired. Wholesale slaughter will do that to ya. 😉

how 'bout people who deliver Virus emails?

do creepy lurkers here get to die too?

Drivers of Dodge Ram pickups will die in the revolution cause they're ALL reckless bullies.....as well as most Durango drivers....

Parents who have kids when they aren't ready to have them and then complain that they don't know how to discipline them when they NEED to be PUNISHED for being assholes shall die when the revolution comes.

parents who have kids when they aren't ready to have them and then complain that they don't know how to discipline them when they need to be punished for being assholes shall die when the revolution comes.

+1

Defeatists. Unfortunately, this means that I will die during the Revolution.

Well, it was nice knowing you guys.

Last edited:
Every South African who blew or still owns a Vuvuzela during or from the World Cup shall die when the revolution comes.

Every single adult member of the Westbro Baptist Church shall die when the revolution comes.

Every single member of the Supreme Court Justices who voted in favor of the Westbro Baptist Church's protesting of military funerals shall die when the revolution comes.

Islamic clerics of any predominately Muslim-nation who persecute women shall die when the revolution comes.

Muslim parents who force their little girls to have their genitals mutilated shall die when the revolution comes.

Every single member of a board of directors in a major USA corporation who votes to slash jobs and then turns around and gives a pay raise to themselves and other executives in their companies shall die when the revolution comes.

I have two things to say to you spiteful people:

1. Lady Gaga isn't for everyone. I'm sure everyone here listens to music that would make other people question your taste.
2. WBC hasn't broken any laws that I'm aware of by protesting at military funerals.

Fuck everyone that used Vuvuzelas, though.

1. Lady Gaga isn't for everyone.

True. I don't even listen to her. Personally I think she's batshit fucking loco. When you show up to a concert wearing nothing but raw meat...yeah, your nuts.

2. WBC hasn't broken any laws that I'm aware of by protesting at military funerals.

They only broke one law. The law of being decent human beings. Sadly that won't make them stop harassing innocent people.

Fuck everyone that used Vuvuzelas, though.

I think pretty much everyone agrees on that PS. I feel sorry for the people with surround sound systems who tuned into the world cup.

Last edited:
By whose definition is anybody "decent"? I actually applaud them for getting the most out of the First Amendment. We don't like what they have to say, but they're completely unashamed to say these things, and nobody can rightfully stop them.

For the record, Lady Gaga is completely insane for reasons other than wearing a meat dress, which was a statement that nobody got. I will leave those reasons up to you to discover, though. xD

I actually applaud them for getting the most out of the First Amendment.

Well my opinion of ya just went down twelve notches. Jesus PS. You think what these people are doing is right? Disturbing the sanctity of other people's funerals? Would YOU want YOUR mother's or father's funeral being used as a political statement against homosexuals? They aren't "getting the most" out of the first amendment. Their ABUSING it and the privileges it grants...and when that happens...it renders the amendment and all it stands for meaningless. Also the fact that they call gay people (which includes me) abominations really doesn't help your case.

I will leave those reasons up to you to discover, though. xD

Probably not gonna happen. My reasons for people being insane probably don't fit in with yours.

Last edited:
Westboro Craptist is a coven of about 13 lunatics. People have every right to protest against whatever, but it's DISRESPECTFUL to protest at a funeral.

HUMAN BEINGS have the right to free speech but WBC's leader appears to be posessed by a truly vile 'entity' which should NEVER be given a voice in this world. (No that's not a joke- look into those blank, dead eyes)

Well my opinion of ya just went down twelve notches. Jesus PS. You think what these people are doing is right? Disturbing the sanctity of other people's funerals? Would YOU want YOUR mother's or father's funeral being used as a political statement against homosexuals? They aren't "getting the most" out of the first amendment. Their ABUSING it and the privileges it grants...and when that happens...it renders the amendment and all it stands for meaningless. Also the fact that they call gay people (which includes me) abominations really doesn't help your case.

I doubt that she's endorsing what they're doing specifically. From what I can tell, she's applauding them for actually proclaiming their beliefs and taking a stand for them in a perfectly legal way. Now, like her, I don't endorse that either, but there's really nothing we can do.

I just hope that some people can see why Christians fighting against things like stem cell research is frustrating for people like me who want to see the human race advance intellectually. Now you have your own dose of ignorance on their part, so maybe you can see where I'm coming from.

And again, it is all legal. All we can do is sit back and watch the overwhelming majority do whatever the fuck they want.

From what I can tell, she's applauding them for actually proclaiming their beliefs and taking a stand for them in a perfectly legal way.

Psh. It's only legal because the supreme court decided it was. I personally disagree with the sc's decision anyway.

Now, like her, I don't endorse that either, but there's really nothing we can do.

Aside from counter protests and roaring motorcycle engines, yeah, no LEGAL way to stop them. Perhaps an illegal way though. Anyone know the number of a Lithuanian whose good with explosives? ^_~

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back