• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theshire Tickle Tortures Slap'n'ticklee!

theshire

2nd Level Orange Feather
This weekend I was fortunate enough to meet up for the first time with my good friend who is known to you guys here by user name "Slap'n'ticklee". We met up because of matters unrelated to tickling but it is of course to tickling that this tale turns.

We were meeting a bunch of other people, too, but before that could happen I had to settle in briefly at S'N'T's house. I'd been waiting for this for weeks and so while there I found my first chance and snuck up behind her and dug into her sides, which produced loud laughter and squeals, as well as a short chase around the living room. So far she had proved to be a tickler's dream. But that's nothing compared to what came later.

A bunch of other things happened which I'm not going to bother explaining to you, suffice to say that it ended with me and the beautiful Slap'N'Ticklee alone together in a hotel room. This is the good part.

Again for reasons not worth explaining, I ententually straddled her so that she was lying on her back on the bed with me above her, and I immediately started going to work on her ribs agaiin, evoking loud cackles as she tried to wiggle out from under me.

But I wasn't content to leave it there; oh no. A girl as ticklish as her should be restrained lest she hurt the tickler, so I pulled her arms over her head and held them there with one hand while using the other in a fearsome claw to attack her entire sensitive upperbody. I even got round to blowing a raspberry or two on her stomach.

At this point, during the riotous laughter and involuntary thrashing about, she apparently decided to fight back, as she tried to tickle my knees. She was relatively unsuccessful, except to the degree of provoking me into reaching behind me and tickling HER knees. 😀

I moved down to her feet for a little while after that, having to hold her ankles and toes pretty tight to stop her kicking me in the head as my fingernails stroked her bare soles.

Then it was back to the upperbody as I pinned her arms again. It seemed that her belly was her most ticklish spot, although one particular technique did get a great reaction out of her ribs. I can't say how long this went on for, but it was fucking great, I can tell you that. I think she enjoyed it, too. :wavingguy I would have loved to tie her up, but no bondage gear was available, sadly - although I will not rule out the possibility for the future!

All in all, a great experience - for me, anyway. 😉 I have never tickled anyone that extensively before and she has never been tickled that much either.

What a great way to buck the trends.

Bugger, think I've just got my breath back 😉....

Well we finally met after all this time and didn't I get it, mwahahaha :rotate:

I had an inkling that you wanted to have a go and I was just waiting thinking he'll get restless soon lol. Then when you got me from behind, whooopy bugger, I nearly jumped through the roof, shrieked and started laughing. You sneaky arse 😛 you managed to pull me on top of you on the sofa and dug in even more as I lost my balance, I managed to wiggle off you and you soon followed me around the room with me laughing hysterically as you kept on getting my sides again and again lol.

Oh fuck, I had no idea what I was in for and this was just the starters! In truth I was really concerned with how ticklish I was and where lol.

Oh 'theshire' did bloody great *hugs* at getting me and I loved being under him and he being the dom in charge, very strong hon 😉 I couldn't budge you even with my wiggling and thrashing about.

I was laying on my side on the bed and 'theshire' was behind me. I knew he was upto something as he remembered that I love the feel of nails being drawn gently up and down my skin and in swirls as it tickles gently and I find it arousing, so, he started doing this across my ribs, belly, sides and back, I was loving this touch, sighing deeply then he started to put a bit more force behind it and then I was softly giggling and wiggling and turned on my back (what a huge mistake 😛) as he wasn't wasting any time he was immediately on top of me straddling me, yippeee!!!

I loved your technique babe, you even said to me after you'd been at my upperbody for sometime letting me get a breather that you hadn't even started 'down there' yet meaning my feet!!! I soon sneaked a squeeze on your knee as you were still straddling me then like you said, you swine you got mine and just above my knee which caused more thrashing and raucous laughter outta me :blush: When you was working my feet, I think I did kick your shoulder when you were on my right foot, sorry babe. I was surprised how you managed to get my feet and secure them each at a time when I was trying to get away, you have a vice like grip.

I'm sorry for the long post, but felt I really had to reply as after all this time I never knew how ticklish I am and how much I loved it and now I do, with many thanks and gratitude to 'theshire' :justlips:

So babe, in reply to being tied up, we both now know that I need to be restrained and the cuffs are ready and anything else you have in mind let me know 😉 :2poke: This was an event so far in my life that I know I'll never forget.

Hehe the raspberries, very nice touch hon, loved it!

I hope this is the start of more tickles, giggling and wiggling to come...

Wonderful story.
Thanks to both of you for sharing the experience. 😀

wow that is one of the best true story i've read..i'm glad Theshire that you got to tickle the lovely slap'n'tickle..and very well written by the both of you..hope you two get to meet often, and of course share those experiences with us..

Last edited:
slap-n-ticklee

If theshire would like to have another male join him in tying you up and really tickle tortureing you he can let me know. I have seen your profile and your picture and I would love to tickle you myself..LOL I especially love to tickle feet but love to tickle all over. Maybe he can tickle your upperbody at the same time I am tickling your feet. I bet you would go crazy....LOL Hope to hear from either you or him soon about this matter. Have a nice day.

TicklesFemales

Mwahaha

LOL your a sly one 😛

Thanks for your offer, but 'theshire' and me are planning our next tickle play together and I don't think he'll need much help at keeping me bound, as we have a few ideas in hand :bump:

Many thanks for your interest, I'm flattered :Kiss1:

TicklesFemales said:
If theshire would like to have another male join him in tying you up and really tickle tortureing you he can let me know. I have seen your profile and your picture and I would love to tickle you myself..LOL I especially love to tickle feet but love to tickle all over. Maybe he can tickle your upperbody at the same time I am tickling your feet. I bet you would go crazy....LOL Hope to hear from either you or him soon about this matter. Have a nice day.

TicklesFemales

congrates

congrates on your first tickle torture SNT i know you been waiting for it 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back