• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They have dungeons?

Oh yes,there are people doing sessions in their homes even.Never had the pleasure of being tickled by a pro...yet ; )

Whoa whoa whoa ....they have tickling dungeons for people? I thought that was just made up stuff for movies. I didn't think you could actually go and be tickled by someone. Goodness, I've been living under a rock way too long. 🙂

NYC has lots of them when I went years ago it was between 150 to 225 an hour for a sub and 100 to 200 to be the lee

Whoa whoa whoa ....they have tickling dungeons for people? I thought that was just made up stuff for movies. I didn't think you could actually go and be tickled by someone. Goodness, I've been living under a rock way too long. 🙂

There are BDSM dungeons where tickling is one of various services available. (Others might included spanking, caning, golden showers, sensory deprivation, and so on. It is important to discuss exactly what you want when making an appointment.) Prices are a bit higher since Master Palladin went. About $200 per hour to be the 'lee and $250 to $300 per hour to be the 'ler.

Passive Arts 😀

Its like Disneyland, but better.

That's nice. Doubt they have them in New Mexico or even close by. Probably only in the big cities.

I just found this thread and more specifically the link to Passive Arts, which I never heard of until today (by the way, sorry for bumping the thread). Wow! I had been eying the Fetish Fortress (the Asian place in NYC), but this place looks amazing! Or at least it did, until I realized that Passive Arts was in LA, on the opposite side of the damn country!

My question is this: Is there a Passive Arts in NYC? Or a dungeon anything like it? A place where one could be tickled by dominating-looking women (a good number of the doms list tickling as one of their kinks, and that Goddess Ebony looks downright intimidating (I like intimidating lers)) and tickled in settings such as these?:

http://passivearts.com/studio.php?id=3
http://passivearts.com/studio.php?id=2

I'd kill for a chance to try out that Immobilizer in the first link (the table in the center of the room). And I like how it doesn't really give off too much of a whips-and-chains S/M vibe (why it doesn't is something I can't explain). Is there any place in NYC that's sort of like this? The Fetish Fortress looks almost second rate in comparison (that's NOT intend to be an insult to the FF, but rather a poorly worded compliment about Passive Arts).

There should be a Passive Arts East. Opening one in NYC would be SWEET!
Natasha and I could even help manage it for them!!

Sinisterly,

Boris

Thanks for the nice write up, but one is enough for now!!!!

There is always room for one more and for those of us on the EAST Coast who cannot make our way to LA....we need a Passive Arts East here in NYC.
Very slim pickings here.

Boris

I will put this out there for people that are very, very serious about building a Dungeon in New York and/or Chicago and that are principles with enough money, I may be interested in expanding the Passive Arts name. You can contact me off line at (310) 410-1144

John

Thanks for the nice write up, but one is enough for now!!!!

I'm going to have to respectively disagree with you. I think, from what little I've seen, that two may be the very least of what we need.

I'm hoping you expand your business into NYC in the not-too-distant-future. I've been eager (albeit nervous and seemingly unwilling) to try the dungeon thing for awhile now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Passive Arts seems to have the atmosphere, equipment, and lers I like, with the one drawback of me needing a plane ticket and a week off from work to get there. I'm sure you would find a lot of customers (and a lot of talent seeking employment, especially in these hard economic times) if you were to expand to other cities.

I, of course, can be of no help in opening one (in response to your other post), but I can be a customer (if only I can work up the nerve to actually try this sort of thing out!).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back