• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things I hate about myself and the rest of the world thread.

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
I've been hitting youtube a little too much for other ranters and found this subject interesting. Now this is not one of my rant threads. So feel free to chip in. Okay, i'll start.

I hate how only two of my wisdom teeth have come in...cause major pain to my gums when I chew hard food,

I hate how lately I've only been able to eat while drinking large amount of liquids out of fear of choking.

I hate how customers at my work can never make up their minds when they order food.

I hate how after peeing at a urinal and shaking it off...two drips go down my leg.

I hate how I buy fruit and forgot about it for about a week. Then throwing it out.

I hate eating fruit with my hands. Because the water makes my skin feel sticky.

I hate all pictures involving love or anything close to it.

I hate people who treat me like i'm an evil person who hurts feelings.

I hate spending a good amount of time in guilds on Everquest 2 and money...only to be kicked 2-3 months later cause people can't handle "Drama"

I hate the phrase, "Have a good one".

I hate teenager or kids movies. No one below 18 is skilled or talented. End of story.

I hate sport movies because they're all the same.

I hate kid movies.

I hate thousand island dressing...cause it's on almost every burger I have ever bought.

I hate my glasses. They just seem to get dirty or greasy no matter what.

I hate Orange juice. It stings later as it is being digested.

I hate hot sauce. Food should not hurt.

I hate my clothes. They just seem to never be outside worthy.

I hate not being able to get enough sleep.

I hate haters.

I hate shredded beef. It always gets stuck between my teeth.

I hate egotistical people. They think they're always right.

I hate how you type something and then you accidentally push enter and then it makes your post look retarded.

I hate women who make men look bad when the women are more guilty in comparison. Seriously bitches...take a few hits for the team. You're not always right.

I hate white people who act white. "I'll have a water with lemon slice and a carb-free sandwich". SHUT UP AND ORDER A BURGER AND COKE!!!

I hate the label "Trans-fat" which is almost on everything now. I think it exist only to prove it doesn't exist.

I hate my knees. They are always in pain at night and i'm not even old yet.

I hate repeating myself either because no one was paying attention or my speech just stumbles.

I hate women who don't wear clothes or enough. Blame feminist for that one.

I hate PETA. Animals are the least of our future's worries.

I hate Girls Gone Wild commercials...when they air at 9pm before all the kids go to bed.

I hate kids who act up and parents don't do anything about it...like a swift belt slap.

I hate having money but nothing to spend it on.

I hate the rubix cube. I can only solve one side at any given time.

I hate how my hand writing looks like crap...especially when I have to write my signature for documents and checks.

I hate health-attics. You can keep your Pelatas and fat-free soy. I'm going to eat a pizza covered in blue cheese.

I hate doomsayers.

I hate being forced to go somewhere when I don't even know about it before hand.

I hate how I'm always commenting on new threads as soon as I see them and making a useless post for it that is of no importance simply because I have no life and have nothing better to do.

Damn, I just did it again.

I hate that I'm currently single.

I hate that there is a guy out there that says I'm his type, but that he's "off the market" because he's not ready to date, and I hate that I'm stuck on him right now.

I hate that people think I'm fragile or something. If you are not interested in a date or anything, just say so. I'm an adult, and can handle the word "no". I'd rather have the blunt truth than a polite "beating around the bush".

I hate that I did something to my right knee walking in the recent NYC Gay Pride Parade, and it hasn't healed, interfering with my workouts.

I hate that the saying "Those last 20lbs are the hardest to lose" is turning out to be true, and that it's taking forever for me to hit my weight loss goal.

I hate intolerance and close minded people.

I hate getting mad when I read what other people hate.

I hate when girls beat around the bush about not liking me rather than being direct about the fact. It is childish and time consuming; all to arrive at something that is simply what one would have expected. I am an adult, and I am able to stand rejection.

I absolutely fucking hate it when people tell me playing videogames is a waste of time. Yes, i have a social life, no GF though(thats what my comp is for ^^), and i enjoy it. I dont yell at you when your playing a stupid guitar or stuff.

I hate it when I ask for a regular cheeseburger with just cheese and ketchup and they fuck it up, or when they try to make a bigmac they put Bread, burger, burger, bread, bread. How stupid can you be?

I hate it when people make stupid remarks like, do you enjoy reading that book when your on page 200ish already.

I hate the goverment. They tax everything

I hate jobs, they try to get out of paying for an injury or dental work.

I hate it when i try to bite a hang nail and i pull half the nail out(nasty habit, but i cant break it!!)

I hate unbreakable habits

I hate when I am on the train and people get on the train (strangely enough, white people with books in their hands reading) and stand right in front of a seat, but don't sit down at all. Even when the seat is right there in front of them, they will stand themselves right in front of it in order to be comfortable, rather than sit down and read the book they were reading. What the heck are you standing around for? Jesus Christ, that is so annoying.

I hate when people cut you off on the road and are willing to risk a car accident just so they can get to the stop sign 3 seconds ahead of you! 😡

I hate that I'm currently single.

I hate that there is a guy out there that says I'm his type, but that he's "off the market" because he's not ready to date, and I hate that I'm stuck on him right now.

I hate that people think I'm fragile or something. If you are not interested in a date or anything, just say so. I'm an adult, and can handle the word "no". I'd rather have the blunt truth than a polite "beating around the bush".

I hate that I did something to my right knee walking in the recent NYC Gay Pride Parade, and it hasn't healed, interfering with my workouts.

I hate that the saying "Those last 20lbs are the hardest to lose" is turning out to be true, and that it's taking forever for me to hit my weight loss goal.

I hate intolerance and close minded people.

CellarDweller?! YOUR BACK?!

*Dance!*

Yay!

i dislike America's need to police the world
I dislike the material greed of today's youth
I dislike old rich people that run this country
i dislike teh status of immigrants in this country
I dislike GW Bush
I dislike that while the world is suffering of famine, American's biggest problem is eating too much
I dislike that men and boys in Africa are being murdered while their women are being raped
I dislike that the world revolves around oil
I dislike that the war in Iraq isn't over yet
(okay, I'm done being depressing for now. I might be back later.)

i hate that band The Darkness, oh yeah and i hate whales.

I hate when jars get jammed. You try to be patient and not be forceful because you don't want to break or drop it, so you end up exerting alot of effort.

I hate it when people insist on talking to me when I'm reading.

I hate it when raindrops somehow gets on the inside of my glasses while the exposed side remains dry.

I hate dumb commercials that replay 5 times per episode.

And those two drips that go down your leg DO suck. I hate those.

Last edited:
New batch.

I hate how people who draw pictures with the label "alone" have really hot characters in it.

I hate how you always seem to be in the middle of something and then someone else forces you to do something else, and you can never get back to what you were doing.

I hate how for the most part deviant art just seems to have perverted pictures for just about every word from "a" to "zebra".

I hate how my downloads and playing online is slow dispite having good ISP, graphics and computer specs.

I hate men who have no respect for women...except when that women's a bitch.

I hate how people care more about who's singing/dancing/cooking/smarter than a 5th grader than about the current state of the country.

I hate working on my days off.

I hate standing in for my coworkers when they are late or "sick".

I hate how I have tiny bumps everywhere on my skin and lack of arm hair,

I hate people who compliment me. It's just not right.

I hate conformity.

I hate how after peeing at a urinal and shaking it off...two drips go down my leg.

"However much you jump and dance, the last few drops go in your pants!"

I hate all pictures involving love or anything close to it.

I hate semtimentalized, Hollywoodish treatments of love in popular media. They just trivialize love, and make people unhappy when their own relationships don't look like the ones on the screen, on TV, on the radio, etc.

I hate teenager or kids movies. No one below 18 is skilled or talented. End of story.

I resent that! :super_hap: Seriously, that's not necessarily true. Stevie Wonder had his first hit record when he was 12.

I hate health-attics. You can keep your Pelatas and fat-free soy. I'm going to eat a pizza covered in blue cheese.

Now that's something I haven't tried yet! Thanks for the idea!

By any chance do you mean health addicts? Yeah, health nuts are a bit much!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back