• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things In Videos That Make You Feel Uncomfortable

AWFUL CREEPY YOUTUBE COMMENTS

Nothing pisses me off more than stumbling onto a video of regular folk tickling, and seeing it inundated with assholes giving us a bad name. ::angry::

Well, nothing other than stuff that should probably stay in the politics and religion thread :lol:

I realize it's slightly off-topic but it's in videos and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of nudity either. I like minimal clothing but still clothing. My favorite thing for girls in videos to wear are short skirts.

Strangely erough, try as I might I just can't bring myself to disapprove of naked women. This curse has afflicted me since I was a young man, and try as I might I can't shake it. I mentioned it to my doctor but he just shot me in the leg and told me to get out of his house immeidately.

Boy, it certainly is a good thing that there are lots of producers out there, making lots of different kinds of videos, all catering to different tastes and comfort levels. That way, it doesn't make any fucking difference what makes someone else uncomfortable. I sure am glad that I don't really need to know who's afraid of sex, who's uncomfortable with their body (and other people's too), who's a freak and who's a geek, who's a twat and who is not in order to get what I want from tickling video producers. And the good news is, neither does any one else.

:doublefinger:

Ball gags; or worse, covering the lee's mouth with duct tape. Hearing them laugh is a major part of tickling; why do some producers try to stifle that?

Because of the many fans who love the look and sound of desperate laughter and begging through a gag or tape and buy the clips featuring such :cool2:

Because of the many fans who love the look and sound of desperate laughter and begging through a gag or tape and buy the clips featuring such :cool2:

It's really not my cup of tea, but others like and love it. I've evolved to that conclusion because I used to find it downright disturbing and had no problems airing it out in print.

At the end of the day, this kink has become so diverse that you can find whatever you like out in cyberspace. I remember lots of stories from folks who couldn't find a decent tickling VHS to watch; now it's point, click, and pay for whatever floats your boat.

Personally, I'm glad it's that way.........

It's really not my cup of tea, but others like and love it. I've evolved to that conclusion because I used to find it downright disturbing and had no problems airing it out in print.

At the end of the day, this kink has become so diverse that you can find whatever you like out in cyberspace. I remember lots of stories from folks who couldn't find a decent tickling VHS to watch; now it's point, click, and pay for whatever floats your boat.

Personally, I'm glad it's that way.........

Kis, even when you've been vocal about not caring for something in clips/vids I don't recall you ever seeming truly surprised about those vids and clips existing, as though people having different tastes than you was a revelation; thank you for that 🙂

I actually enjoy threads like this, it's cool to get an idea of who likes what, BUT it never ceases to bemuse me when folks seem astounded, and dare I say even offended on occasion, that producers have the gall to make (gasp!) more than one type of material, as though...wait for it....more than one type of consumer exists and their money is also green 😎

A happy producer's material is going to be a mixture of what we enjoy filming with what will sell well and pay the bills. Frankly, if a type of clips sells extremely well and with consistence oddly enough that will be considered a bit more than the twelve cranky naysayers on this forum who didn't like it :devil2:

Last edited:
Kis, even when you've been vocal about not caring for something in clips/vids I don't recall you ever seeming truly surprised about those vids and clips existing, as though people having different tastes than you was a revelation; thank you for that 🙂

I actually enjoy threads like this, it's cool to get an idea of who likes what, BUT it never ceases to bemuse me when folks seem astounded, and dare I say even offended on occasion, that producers have the gall to make (gasp!) more than one type of material, as though...wait for it....more than one type of consumer exists and their money is also green 😎

A happy producer's material is going to be mixture of what we enjoy filming with what will sell well and pay the bills. Frankly, if a type of clips sells extremely well and with consistence oddly enough that will be considered a bit more than the twelve cranky naysayers on this forum who didn't like it :devil2:

Thank you.

A lot of it comes from my complete ignorance about kink. At my age, I should know a thing or two. Instead, I do marvel at what some find that turn them on; I'm a coward and don't have the nerve to explore on that level.

Now I've been doing some "things" over the last several months and finding out that I do possess a kink gene (recently learned what the term "cum slut" means). Now, even though I'm not into much, those who are can just knock themselves out because I'm sure they can find someone to share it with and a corresponding DVD/clip collection to watch with that special someone........:blush:

Everyone - this is what makes you UNCOMFORTABLE - NOT "what I hate about tickle videos" - we have plenty of threads about that.

- To each their own. For me what makes me uncomfortable include

1) Ball gags - okay for the kinky, but when it comes to tickling, I wanna hear laughter and playful banter between tickler and ticklee (and no, not malicious cussing).

2) Urine - if it happens, it happens - do not focus on it - makes me uneasy

3) Ridiculous bondage : agree with above about unsafe rope play.

Thank you

Hound

I'd say really really intense sobbing. I saw a clip a while back where a girl is very obviously past the point of being okay, and it intrigued me but also made me kind of naucious.

Videos where you have men doing the ticking unless they are well hidden and don't talk, anything that has nasty stuff like urine (Yeah why do some people like this sick stuff I will never know), when you have family members (mothers, daughters or sister-sister I find it very wrong) And to be honest nudity. Only like it when they wear something and they are covered.

I don't like intense screaming. The sort where you turn down your speakers and hope no one calls the cops on you.

I'm most likely alone on this but I don't like the goofy masks. They remind me of the killers from the scream movies or a bank robber.

GQ

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back