• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This goes out to anyone who's secretive about their tickling fetish- very good

lovestotickle10

TMF Expert
100% true...this is one reason why you should try to experiment with people and hint at the fact that you have a tickling/body part fetish....

*names are changed to protect the ticklish*

I am a college student and so far throughout my college years, college has been boring when it came to tickling. I've met a lot of girls and we've hooked up, so that part has been great. I've even had a few instances when i've been able to tickle some friends here and there, but nothing serious. So anyway, during the thanksgiving break I went back to my home town and had the best experience of my life. One night while a bunch of my friends and i were at kristy's house, i saw a tickling opportunity, and i took it. My friend jen who i had been good friends with for a while, sat next to me on the couch and propped her feet up on my lap. Jen has gorgeous feet: size 6, and lovely pinkish-white ticklish soles. Jen and I had dated for a while before we went to college and I really took a liking to her. We broke up before college because neither of us wanted to have a relationship going into college. I didn't want to let her in on the fact that i have a tickling/foot fetish because i was afraid she would think i'm a creep and would dump me. But, I still had the times when i would tickle her for a brief instance, and for some reason, i got this vibe that she liked it because she would never tell me to stop and would always be the one to initiate the tickling in some way. Of course being the tickling/foot guy that I am, I wasn't going to pass up these feet right in front of me. I started to massage her feet, but then slowly started to tickle. She started giggling and gave me the, "hahaha sssstop that," which of course means keep going lol. I decided that i was going to make her pay for putting her feet on my lap. I grabber her ankles with both my hands and spun her around so i could sit on the back of her legs. At this point she was laughing pretty hard because i was really digging into her soles. (The sole and bottom of her toes are her most ticklish spots). The harder I tickled, the louder she laughed, and at that point everyone was watching...I didn't care, I was going to make this last. My friend Matt joined in and started tickling her ribs. Jen was almost in tears when kristy told us to stop because she didn't want her to pee on her couch...lol believe me she would have. So after that whole ordeal, jen and I spent the rest of the nite swapping stories about our jobs and college. As the nite ended, i offered to give her a ride home, knowing she didn't have her car there. On the ride home I started joking with her about the tickling incident earlier and how she was so ticklish. She said that whenever i tickled her it reminded her of the good times that we had together. I knew that if i was going to tell her, this would be my only chance....so i did it. (You all have to realize that i had never told anyone except for people on the TMF about my tickling/foot fetish). I told her that when we dated, i had always love tickling her because it made me happy. She says, "what do you mean it made you happy?" I said, "Ok dont freak out or anything or think i'm a weirdo for this, but I wanna share something with you..." She says ok. So thats when i flat out told her that i have a tickling and foot fetish. There was an awkward silence for about ten seconds before she started bursting out laughing. Right there i had thought that i had made the biggest mistake of my life...
Me: "Ok, listen i'm sorry if thats weird but just don't tell anyone else."
Jen: "hahahaha no, chris it's ok. Chris i have been waiting for so long to hear you say that."
Me: (dumbfounded) "WHAT?"
Jen: "haha Chris i've known that you been like that for a while, but I had my doubts so I didn't want to say anything unless you just came out and said it. So I want to tell you know that I have no problem with it and that."
At this point, mind you, my mind was going a mile a minute. I had no idea what to say, whether she was messing with me, or she was serious and this was going to be the best nite of my life....As you have most likely read the title of this post, i think you can assume the latter of the two was true. I asked her three times if she was serious and that she wasn't creeped out or anything. She said she wasn't freaked out at all and that she actually kind of liked it.

Like i said before this nite turned out to be the best nite of my life. It was the beginning of a great point of my life. I brought her back to her apartment that nite and we talked about how i had kept my fetish secret for so long. I told her that I couldn't believe that she actually enjoyed being tickled. She said she didn't have a fetish but she said that she loved to be tickled by me. So, the night eventually ended and she said that she was glad that I finally came out and told her. We hung out for the two nites after that while we were still on break and fooled around and i tickled her. On the last nite before we left to go back to college, I asked her if she would mind if i tied her up and tickled her. She said she would do it but only if i would stop before she peed herself. I agreed, of course, and i tickled her til she couldn't take it anymore. Her feet, her arms, legs...no spot when un-tickled. After that her and I had the best sex we had ever had. Jen and I are now dating again. The distance between our colleges makes it hard to see each other that much, but we are both in our last years so we decided to try it out. Personally, I can't see this relationship ending anytime soon. :happyfloa

I know I know, it seems too good to be true, but you can believe what you want. My message to all of you is to not be ashamed of your fetish and to accept it. I know that not everyone will find someone as outgoing and accepting of our fetish, but it's worth a try.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

Wow, that's incredible. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading this. It's almost like a fairy tale you know lol, where everything works out in the end. Congratulations :smilelove

This is a great story, I am glad everything worked out very well for you, and this just goes to show that sometimes you gotta take risks, and sometimes they pay off.

Hey buddy, that's a GREAT story and, really, CONGRATULATIONS. It seems like you've got yourself a real catch, and totally congratulations.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with the happy ending, and CONGRATULATIONS! :bouncybou

thanks a lot everyone for the congrats...I'll be sure to inform you guys of anymore fun times. 😎

lovestotickle10 said:
100% true...this is one reason why you should try to experiment with people and hint at the fact that you have a tickling/body part fetish....

*names are changed to protect the ticklish*

I am a college student and so far throughout my college years, college has been boring when it came to tickling. I've met a lot of girls and we've hooked up, so that part has been great. I've even had a few instances when i've been able to tickle some friends here and there, but nothing serious. So anyway, during the thanksgiving break I went back to my home town and had the best experience of my life. One night while a bunch of my friends and i were at kristy's house, i saw a tickling opportunity, and i took it. My friend jen who i had been good friends with for a while, sat next to me on the couch and propped her feet up on my lap. Jen has gorgeous feet: size 6, and lovely pinkish-white ticklish soles. Jen and I had dated for a while before we went to college and I really took a liking to her. We broke up before college because neither of us wanted to have a relationship going into college. I didn't want to let her in on the fact that i have a tickling/foot fetish because i was afraid she would think i'm a creep and would dump me. But, I still had the times when i would tickle her for a brief instance, and for some reason, i got this vibe that she liked it because she would never tell me to stop and would always be the one to initiate the tickling in some way. Of course being the tickling/foot guy that I am, I wasn't going to pass up these feet right in front of me. I started to massage her feet, but then slowly started to tickle. She started giggling and gave me the, "hahaha sssstop that," which of course means keep going lol. I decided that i was going to make her pay for putting her feet on my lap. I grabber her ankles with both my hands and spun her around so i could sit on the back of her legs. At this point she was laughing pretty hard because i was really digging into her soles. (The sole and bottom of her toes are her most ticklish spots). The harder I tickled, the louder she laughed, and at that point everyone was watching...I didn't care, I was going to make this last. My friend Matt joined in and started tickling her ribs. Jen was almost in tears when kristy told us to stop because she didn't want her to pee on her couch...lol believe me she would have. So after that whole ordeal, jen and I spent the rest of the nite swapping stories about our jobs and college. As the nite ended, i offered to give her a ride home, knowing she didn't have her car there. On the ride home I started joking with her about the tickling incident earlier and how she was so ticklish. She said that whenever i tickled her it reminded her of the good times that we had together. I knew that if i was going to tell her, this would be my only chance....so i did it. (You all have to realize that i had never told anyone except for people on the TMF about my tickling/foot fetish). I told her that when we dated, i had always love tickling her because it made me happy. She says, "what do you mean it made you happy?" I said, "Ok dont freak out or anything or think i'm a weirdo for this, but I wanna share something with you..." She says ok. So thats when i flat out told her that i have a tickling and foot fetish. There was an awkward silence for about ten seconds before she started bursting out laughing. Right there i had thought that i had made the biggest mistake of my life...
Me: "Ok, listen i'm sorry if thats weird but just don't tell anyone else."
Jen: "hahahaha no, chris it's ok. Chris i have been waiting for so long to hear you say that."
Me: (dumbfounded) "WHAT?"
Jen: "haha Chris i've known that you been like that for a while, but I had my doubts so I didn't want to say anything unless you just came out and said it. So I want to tell you know that I have no problem with it and that."
At this point, mind you, my mind was going a mile a minute. I had no idea what to say, whether she was messing with me, or she was serious and this was going to be the best nite of my life....As you have most likely read the title of this post, i think you can assume the latter of the two was true. I asked her three times if she was serious and that she wasn't creeped out or anything. She said she wasn't freaked out at all and that she actually kind of liked it.

Like i said before this nite turned out to be the best nite of my life. It was the beginning of a great point of my life. I brought her back to her apartment that nite and we talked about how i had kept my fetish secret for so long. I told her that I couldn't believe that she actually enjoyed being tickled. She said she didn't have a fetish but she said that she loved to be tickled by me. So, the night eventually ended and she said that she was glad that I finally came out and told her. We hung out for the two nites after that while we were still on break and fooled around and i tickled her. On the last nite before we left to go back to college, I asked her if she would mind if i tied her up and tickled her. She said she would do it but only if i would stop before she peed herself. I agreed, of course, and i tickled her til she couldn't take it anymore. Her feet, her arms, legs...no spot when un-tickled. After that her and I had the best sex we had ever had. Jen and I are now dating again. The distance between our colleges makes it hard to see each other that much, but we are both in our last years so we decided to try it out. Personally, I can't see this relationship ending anytime soon. :happyfloa

I know I know, it seems too good to be true, but you can believe what you want. My message to all of you is to not be ashamed of your fetish and to accept it. I know that not everyone will find someone as outgoing and accepting of our fetish, but it's worth a try.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
That's killer....but you wanna know something? I think part and parcel of the reason your divulging your fetish to Jen went over so well is because there was already a bond between you both, and she clearly trusts you. Sharing such interests (as I've learned myself) with those I've trusted and bonded with always went down much easier and without any negative outcomes. The most negative thing I think I'd ever heard was:

"Oh God.....that sounds intriguing as hell...but my feet are SOOOOO ticklish!! I'd never be able to take all that!!!" (usually followed by a flurry of giggles) ......and even with the one lady friend of mine who'd said that to me, I STILL managed to tickle her feet on a few occasions.....they were very brief sessions (a minute at best!! LOL), but she never faulted me or blamed me for trying.

Good for you buddy.....sounds like yer on yer way!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back