• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is Spinal Tap!!!!

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Yes after all these years, izzy finally viewed Spinal Tap...and she loved it..it was hilarious...i can see why people thought they were a real band..let's see..

the second drummer died by choking to death on vomit..but not his own vomit..ewww

the third drummer exploded on stage..lol

"the looser the waist band
the deeper the quicksand" hmm yes a good example of why some song lyrics make absolutely no sense..

No! Preposterous! I will not have it! There must be meaning in those words, and I will find it!

The quicksand symbolizes the love flubber which evelopes you when making sweet love to a partner of considerable girth, considerable enough that you literally sink into them and the two become one.

If that's not the most beautiful imagery you've ever heard I don't know what to tell you.

No! Preposterous! I will not have it! There must be meaning in those words, and I will find it!

The quicksand symbolizes the love flubber which evelopes you when making sweet love to a partner of considerable girth, considerable enough that you literally sink into them and the two become one.

If that's not the most beautiful imagery you've ever heard I don't know what to tell you.

giggles...i like you..i really like you..err.. i mean...thanks for the laughs..

Bringing laughter to women (one way or another) is without doubt my favourite of hobbies, so you are very welcome. I'm going to have to watch this movie now before I come across another reference I'm ill-equiped to respond to.

Well i watched it on video on demand..from the free movie selection on comcast..and i was impressed with how well Lenny did as a lead singer..you know...Lenny and Squiggy..from Laverne and Shirley...sighs now i'm showing my age..ah well..

Alas, I'm not familiar with that duo. I don't watch much TV or film these days though. I'd go hunt down Spinal Tap now but it's past midnight in this grand old timezone of mine. I ought be hitting the hay sometime soon.

where are you...Australia?? and that show was around in the seventies..i don't watch much tv myself except for movies..o and southpark when it's on..

Yes, Australia is my place of residence. And I wasn't born until the 80's :lol I missed out on all the good decades.

Yes, Australia is my place of residence. And I wasn't born until the 80's :lol I missed out on all the good decades.

uh....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that's right...shove my age down my throat...:31:

Spinal Tap is one of the first movies I bought on DVD! Still have it! There are too many great lines in that film but one of my favorites is "there is a fine line between clever and stupid" I hope I got that right it has been awhile since I watched it. I should break it out again...

Glad you've finally experience The Tap! It should be required watching.

Here's a tip: Watch the DVD with the commentary on now. The lead actors do the film commentary in character, and it's just as hilarious as the movie itself.

What's great about TIST is that the actors actually played their own instruments and wrote the songs, including all those clever lyrics.

I was dissapointed with the film after all the hype when I watched it years ago.
"More Bad News" is far better but the recordings best of all when they squabble in the re-mixes.

Looks like you can get it on youtube if you're not in the UK

www.youtube.com /watch?v=7N0XDb4zxmE

Last edited:
Yes as i said earlier i was very impressed with their singing skills..and musical skills as well...and hmm i should buy the DVD...what i find hilarious is their always losing drummers in the past..just like The Who and Led Zeppelin..of course dying is no fun...but this mockumentary rather reminded me of The Song Remains the Same..burnt out musicians...as Led Zeppelin definitely showed signs of being burnt out in that film..oo and those musical flashbacks were fantastic...

Old saying....
If you remember the '60s, you probably weren't there.

My reply: Hell with the '60s, I can't recall most of the first half of the '70s.
(Jr. and Sr. high years. Graduated in 1975. Birthday is the same day history ended the 'Vietnam Era'.)

uh....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that's right...shove my age down my throat...:31:

Apologies. You don't look that old in your photo.

Duke Diablo said:
Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän?

:scared The scariest thing here is it looks like it might be a real German word...

It should be required watching.

The day people all over the world are required to watch movies featuring band members choking to death via chugging other people's vomit is the day people might as well just shrug and say, "FUCK IT"! and blow all their brains out with a gun in unison.

Sorry, but this does not sound appealing at all. What other movies do you like Izzy? Have you seen any good dramas, sci-fi, action, or romance movies?

Roxy silly girl..they didn't show those images..in an interview, they were asked why they couldn't seem to keep drummers..and those were the explanations given..i can only assume it was a satire based on what happened to Bon Scott..although not a drummer, he did die by choking on his own vomit..not sure how John Bonham died..he was the drummer for Led Zeppelin..but he also was a drinker..

and i like many sci fi movies..

and CrazyLikeaFox..i'm a proud fifty four years old..that picture i took in December..

I didn't see This Is Spinal Tap until about a year ago. Dear God, it is a classic. Being a huge music nut ESPECIALLY the type of music they are parodying, it is one of my favorite movies of all time.

It makes me want to grow up to work on a sex farm.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back