• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This never happens: Tummy tickling at Stuck In The Stocks...!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I know this isn't what we normally do here at the Stuck In The Stocks, but Kerri's such a doll that when she was all tied down on her last visit, I had to sit next to her and tickle the dickens out of her stomach and under her arms. When I poked the electric toothbrush into her navel, she rolled her head back with laughter and mentioned how "evil" it was ... well, you know what that gets you around here!

She's tied down hands over her head, with her feet still in the stocks,. but the action is all around her midriff, since she's got such a cute belly-button piercing and she just squirms all over when you tickle her sides and her navel!

Like I said, I don't really do this all that often, since it's not really my thing, but I get enough requests for it that I figure, "hey--it can't hurt to try. Plus she's such a cutie!"

Check out Kerri's ticklish midriff! If it sells well, maybe we'll try some other of our lovely victims!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks (and tickled on the stomach)!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back