• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

this probably seems bad to do but im bored. dont penalize me please! sammi-chan, look

vmandude1

TMF Master
id go to u via PM sammi but ur PM box is forever full so i have to start a thread to get ur attention. could u clear ur box so i can tell u things again, or make it easier and get on yahoo again? thanks in advance. for everyone else..........omnitrixicitilizerumnessicity ftw!

For The Win eh... I dunno, but if let's say that you do win, what would you get?

I know, if you win you get...
...ANOTHER BEER!!!

(Thank the lord for Classic Quagmire, Gigitty!)

but then, maybe she leaves her pm box full for a reason.......ftw!

STOP EXCLAIMING FOR THE WIN, I ONLY HAVE SO MANY BEERS!

*Throws the obligatory brew to Norm.

*catches it, pops it open and chugs*

awww, there's no place like home.

*Makes the brew explode and Norm's head with it* HAHA! I win. I'm amazed how many noobs try to pm Sammi all the time. It's amusing really.

*Makes the brew explode and Norm's head with it* HAHA! I win. I'm amazed how many noobs try to pm Sammi all the time. It's amusing really.

*picks up pieces of my own head* gee, thanks...

i wouldn't say noobs, just misunderstood people. 1 guy pm's her wanting to chat, that isn't bad, it's just there are a whole lot of guys doing it. i think that's the issue.

The risk of becoming popular in a place like this, especially as a woman, wouldn't you agree?

and no I'm not implying anything in case someone warps my words!

*pops open a beer then tosses a "Sitr-proof" beer to Norm.

I wasn't prepared for that, here's another one to make up for it!

The risk of becoming popular in a place like this, especially as a woman, wouldn't you agree?

and no I'm not implying anything in case someone warps my words!

*pops open a beer then tosses a "Sitr-proof" beer to Norm.

I wasn't prepared for that, here's another one to make up for it!

thanks! *pops open and chugs new beer*

it's my opinion why some of the more popular women don't show up much anymore. know i don't know for sure. but i notice Sammi, Kimiko, Ness, and even Mistress Valerie posting alot less these days. it gets crazy.

now popular guys, luckily don't have it that bad. women don't bust our pm boxes down wanting to cyber (sadly). and i'm not saying i'm real popular either, some people say i am, but i guess i just don't feel that vibe.

anywho, gents, who you kindly give these ladies a break? they've got alot on their plates as it is. thanks

it's my opinion why some of the more popular women don't show up much anymore. know i don't know for sure. but i notice Sammi, Kimiko, Ness, and even Mistress Valerie posting alot less these days. it gets crazy.

now popular guys, luckily don't have it that bad. women don't bust our pm boxes down wanting to cyber (sadly). and i'm not saying i'm real popular either, some people say i am, but i guess i just don't feel that vibe.

Pretty much. I know Lonely Kimiko went for months without posting until very recently, and might actually be gone again now (haven't really been around here too much in the past couple weeks). Like, Sammi and Kimiko, I used to talk to them pretty regularly back when both were pretty new, so the last few times I did PM them, it was more like "Where'd my friends go?" rather than "I NEED ATTENTION FROMA GIRL NOW!!!". But even when I did talk to them, they would talk about how many PM's they would get. I still like them, I just don't ever hear from them anymore, and I know that's why.

The only advice I can give is, make new friends. I found a few cool girls on non-tickling boards, and they're actually pretty into tickles, so go me. :super_hap

It's so sad that men have forgotten how to treat a woman first as a lady. Although, many seem to think that even that is degrading (thanks, 1970's Women's Lib movement).

Treat them like a lady, and they'll beat a path to your door. A woman needs to be won, not treated like cattle in an every-shrinking corral. Come on men, get with it!

'Course that's the problem these days...too few real men around...

It's so sad that men have forgotten how to treat a woman first as a lady. Although, many seem to think that even that is degrading (thanks, 1970's Women's Lib movement).

Treat them like a lady, and they'll beat a path to your door. A woman needs to be won, not treated like cattle in an every-shrinking corral. Come on men, get with it!

'Course that's the problem these days...too few real men around...

Luckily I had parents who were born in the 50's so I was raised correctly. And thus my kids, if I have some one day, shall be raised correctly. It's up to some of us to keep the morals of humankind going through our generations.

I just realized ftw stands for "for the win". I never knew what it meant, but I always thought the "f" was for "fuck" because of wtf.

I've known at least 2 female members who made the mistake of being too open and announcing themselves when they first joined, only to be flooded with lude and inappropriate private messages and e-mails from a$$holes (one freak actually told the girl that she was his wife and needed to obey him) and they never returned....so sad really....

I've known at least 2 female members who made the mistake of being too open and announcing themselves when they first joined, only to be flooded with lude and inappropriate private messages and e-mails from a$$holes (one freak actually told the girl that she was his wife and needed to obey him) and they never returned....so sad really....

ouch! that's pretty bad. sadly, there will be assholes out there, making us gentlemen look bad.

(one freak actually told the girl that she was his wife and needed to obey him) and they never returned....so sad really....

You know, that happened one time on my Yahoo group. For the first time, like, ever, we had a lot of people talking and having a good time, and some asshole went and pulled the "I'm your master, obey me" bullshit, harrassed the girl, and the fun stopped.

Wonder if it was the same dude...

Ok, I think my calling is clear now...

The Hawk's Etiquette and Chivalry 101 course will begin next week....

(LOL)

The Hawk's Etiquette and Chivalry 101 course will begin next week....

Looks like it may be needed for those among us who act like swine.

It's a shame that that happens... we try our best to be gentlemen but it only takes one jerk to turn someone off for good. I think for a lot of the people here, it is that they have full-time jobs that are cutting into their TTC time. (If I'm not mistaken, our resident LK recently moved so that might explain her absence) What would be nice would be some kind of etiquette sticky on the general and tickling discussion tabs, if none exist already... instead of the "sign up, read the preamble and click the "I accept" square cuz not many actually read that" shtick. I also think that perhaps mods and/or admins should be more proactive in maintaining some form of etiquette for the better of everyone... I know of someone here who is interested in becoming a moderator on an aside... but something as simple as that, IMO, can make such a huge difference.

I think most of the people who have written in this thread to this point are ones who not only care for maintaining their own image as gentlemen and what have you, but I think also the image of how this community is portrayed to others. It is these people who make TT a pleasant place to visit.

With that, I shalt endeth my trolling of this here thread, since it is off-topic.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back