• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Site Cheers Me Up...

Slaver123

TMF Master
All sorts of stupid, awful stuff went down today (and earlier in the week, and the week before that....) I love this site! This site always cheers me up; from the cartoon girl in the corner on the tickle-machine to the "perverted" stories people write- Visiting TickleTheater is like getting a huge hug from someone who has zero malice in their whole body....

There's times I need a huge dose of...gentleness, I guess. No one gets hurt, no one is violent, there's plenty of "torture" but not REAL torture.... Maybe tickling's a "soft" fetish- so what? I've had more than enough real-life violence.....
You can see how the Lers adore their Lees (and often vice versa) Yeah I run the risk of sounding saccharine, but this site helps "center" me after all the crap I just dealt with....

This post cheers me up! ^^^

I totally agree. There were times I felt extra weird and a bit ashamed of being into tickling, but then I look around and realize there are FAR worse things that could interest me. I am also glad that I landed on something fun and silly on the big roulette wheel of possible kinks.

I know there are extremes, and people bring other interests into their work, but generally the greatest villains in our stories and artwork still make people laugh. That's a world that I'm more than happy to be a part of. Thanks for sharing Slaver, and giving us a point of pride to think about for the day. I hope you have a great day today!

Hey, just joined the site, and i know what you mean. Its cheers me up to, and its refreshing to see so many people happy with themselves^^

wow, anitagoo, are women really more ticklish in Evisu jeans?

What's with all the SPAM on this site lately? TAKE YOUR SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE, SCUMBAGZ!!!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back