• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

this sucks..so much for guaranteed lights..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
well this sucks..none of the outdoor lights work..including the bethlehem lights we bought from QVC one year in which if one bulb blows, none of the others will go out..ha..ha....ha...what a joke...hubby spent two hours outside trying to get the damn things to work..

and i have been working so hard getting the inside pretty..he comes in and informs me we don't need a tree this year..sighs..

this is not boding well for the upcoming weeks..hmm...

I hope the upcoming weeks go good for you, think positive and they will, i have seen QVC here in the uk often wondered about it, i used to watch harry green on the diy part, do you get him in the states.the child in me used to love having a real tree, the biggest we could afford, and it wasn't that big i can tell ya, the cat loved the thing too bits,last year we had a artificial one, but the small fibre optic one on top the tv i loved so we had a 5 ft version this time,we had some cheap lights one year and a small fire as a result and a electric shock to boot,funny how the wife upped the insurance after that.

:::uploads a 16 foot Blue Spruce to Izzy:::

Here you go!

whoohooo...anyway..i talked him into walking a bit outside..we both got much needed fresh air..then we went to big lots..bought colored lights and two huge velvet bows..he threaded those lights around the garland..

then today...we put up the tree..it's not a real one meteor..i'm allergic to pine..this tree however is super special to us..we bought it our first year after we married..it's thirty years old..survived a flood and everything..

now my home looks all holidayish..with lights in every window..the outside net white lights..the multi colored lights around the door and the wreath on the door..

and inside lights on the bookshelves..my village set up..the mantel filled to capacity with candles of every type..my christmas doll dressed all in red and white faux fur..she is animated..very special as mom gave it to me in 85..older than some of you lol...and the tree..

Sounds lovely Izzy we havn't got started yet, every year we seem to have more and more stuff, like most people we have our memories of past christmas's, it's a nice time to think of others.

This is my first year with lights on the outside of my house, as it's something my wife wanted quite badly...and we got ours at Big Lots, too!!! LOVE that store!!!

And, I love having a tree...I am used to just my menorah, which I LOVE, and can't wait to clean off and light candles on. But the tree...it's so much fun!!! My dogs drink the sugar water from the tree base...and eat the needles as they fall...and all of the shiny things on the tree...and the lights...it's pretty awesome...

Im glad you got your house holiday-ready, Izzy...who knows what your Jewish neighbor to the north might leave under your tree??? 😉

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back