• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This took FOREVER! (?/f ub and foot)

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
Hi all! Here's a little something I've been working on for quite a while. This is one of those cases where I started something, and it came out great (way better than I ever expected), but then I couldn't get much further... So, after it sat there for a while, I finally figured out what I wanted to do and added the actual tickling part.

One picture is the final product, and the other is a rendition I made before I added the tickling in (at which point I couldn't decide what the method of tickling would actually be), and with different coloring. This is by far the best tk picture I've ever done!

For the non-tk pic, if anyone wants to suggest another potential tickle situation for the pic, I might consider re-doing it since I do have the original non-tk draft. Just, please try to exclude situations involving extra people at all costs, because it was hard enough doing one person, but I suppose if the idea's good enough I'll consider it.

Anyway, enjoy!

Attachments

• tk.jpg
    tk.jpg
    820 KB · Views: 230
  • Forever.jpg
    Forever.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 240
Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back