• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those living in the US

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
don't forget to spring forward tonight..damn it's too soon...:31:

Definitely is....it'll be an hour later here when it's early for Senshi so from his POV I hafta go an hour early 🙁

~K

I wish they would move these clocks half hour and call it the hour and leave it like that for ever.its 12.30 here in uk just go forward to 1.00 and leave it.

But...

That wouldn't make any sense. English names for the days of the week all end in -day because... it's a day! 😀

How about just using another language's names for the days?

For example:
Duminică
Luni
Marţi
Miercuri
Joi
Vineri
Sâmbătă

Those will do won't they?

ci ci..

and i won't feed your twitter..it might sue..:stickout

We should modify the earth orbit/rotation so instead we jsut turn our clocks back twice a year.

Somehow, I managed to change ALL of my clocks, including the one in the van, but neglected to remember the watch. That was the longest first hour of work.
:balloon:

But...

That wouldn't make any sense. English names for the days of the week all end in -day because... it's a day! 😀

How about just using another language's names for the days?

For example:
Duminică
Luni
Marţi
Miercuri
Joi
Vineri
Sâmbătă

Those will do won't they?

I think calling it a "da" would work. You know how those crazy internet kids are with their inability to spell properly, in complete sentences, or in something not even resembling a written language. OR: we could just get rid of the last syllable entirely and call it a "Saturd".

We should modify the earth orbit/rotation so instead we jsut turn our clocks back twice a year.

Let's turn Texas into a giant fusion engine and eliminate winter in the northern hemisphere completely.

EVEN BETTER:

Seeing as I'm a complete and utter Portal freak (maybe even Portal Fetishist?), we should gaze upon dentrag's companion cube picture in his signature, and then reshape the planet into one. That will solve all of our problems.

Last edited:
Those of us in arizona don't play this stupid clock game. We refuse to change!

Those of us in arizona don't play this stupid clock game. We refuse to change!

I wish Florida would follow suit. Especially if the time were kept in this current "Spring Back"-mode all year. I like alittle light out at 6PM, instead of the winter months, when it's already dusk by 5PM.

It's actually an elaborate government conspiracy "trying to bring down the black man". Like crack!

*spanks*

sigh..i like the bright mornings..and the time change coincided with a warm streak...so i've been tossing and turning at night..why you ask? well i'll tell you..hmm no i won't , i believe my siggy says it all..

It was actually proposed as early as Colonial days by Ben Franklin to help give farmers more daylight to get the crops planted and harvested.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back