• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those who are married or in a serious relationship

How much does your mate know?

• Doesn't have a clue

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Thinks I really like to tickle/be tickled

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Knows tickling turns me on, but that's all

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Knows everything. Turned on by tickling, websites, tickle vids ect

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
My fiancee loves tickling me and being tickled. I'm one of the lucky ones. 🙂

Yup, met my other half right here on the TT. Im a lucky girl 🙂

Of course. I would never become serious about someone without letting them know what I am into. Otherwise, it will become a doomed relationship. And it's tickling, for Christ's sake. It's not like I'm in to scat play.

She knows that I'm spectacularly ticklish, and she knows that she enjoys tickling me into hysterics. And it's a playful and sexy activity to the degree that tickling is playful and sexy within all romantic relationships. And I don't know what else she suspects or infers about my predilections. But I confess I've been loathe to articulate it too plainly lest that wreck the very delightful dynamic we've got going with the tickling right now. (That is: it's much more fun for me if she's tickling me because she likes torturing me than if she's tickling me because she wants to indulge me.)

She does know, isn't interested untill somthing happens, then all hell breaks loose, so what can you do, you only have one life, it pays to live it to the full, because you have no way of knowing the future.

She knows everything about all my fetishes. Its very hard and alot of work to keep it secret.

my fiancee know and she's also into it...she also secretly lurks on this forum as well on occasion X3

I actually met my hopeful/potential love interest through here; something which I'd initially labeled an impossibility.
If I were to meet someone normally/through real life 😉 they likely wouldn't know anything about it, except that I seem to utterly despise it whenever I'm on the receiving end.
For an indefinite time, they would only have suspicions that I have a love-hate relationship with it, if any.
I think I'd be able to go through life/a relationship without it, just it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable for some parts.

I've shared it all with my fiancee and she's totally into it. She's hyper ticklish herself and loves it. We've even gone to a dungeon together a few times.

My wife knows I hava a fetish for pretty(nice arches, narrow-ish, no larger than size 8or 9, sexy soft soles) feet. However, she doesn't know that tickling her feet makes me sexually hot! I have tickled her feet, but not in the way I really want to. One night, after partying, after she beat me 3 straight games of Yahtzee, she stretched her legs out and her bare feet were nearly in my lap. I couldn't resist paying her back for beating me in yahtzee, so I got her ankle and starting tickling her feet, and this time for more than just a few seconds. After about 20 secs, I stopped. She finally confided to me that she really detests it. This is due to the fact that her first step-dad(of 3..her mom is a nut) used to hold her down and tickle her until she peed. She was from 8-10 yrs old then. She has since told me stuff about this step-dad, and he seemed to be a real jerk off. But now, due to the experience of having someone she really didn't care for do this to her, I now cannot get her to try to enjoy the sensation, laughter, and know that it revs me up sexually...sigh

I've shared it repeatedly with my wife of many years, ever since we began dating, and although she isn't exactly into it, she knows what it does for me, so she accepts it well and is a happy woman.
And don't think she doesn't know how to play it up from time to time, either! 🙂

Of course he knows how it turns me on. Sooner or later he would find out that it isn't just innocent play on his own, so why to hide it?

I'm still not sure how i should tell my girlfriend i have been afraid to tell her for a few years now cuz i don't know how she may react my sister told me i should just come out and tell her

Mine does sort of. I kind of play it down. When he asked me early on what I liked I started to tell him and he said "that's weird," although it pales in comparison to his fetishes. I don't get why people think it's so strange, yet brutal bondage stuff is so readily accepted.

Anyway, my partner and I have a great relationship, but I do have a friend here who has a serious tickle fetish also (his focus is underarms, whereas I love to have my hips and belly tickled. It works out, though, and we hook up once in awhile. It'd be cool if there were more likeminded people where we live, though. It'd be fun to be worked over by extra hands.

My wife/ler for over 5 years knows everything...she has an account on the site, and lurks occasionally...we are on a fet website together, to learn more about what else might turn us on...😉

We are active in the local BDSM community and have been learning a great deal about one another...it's brought us closer as a couple, and I trust no one in the world the way I trust my wife...

She allows others to play with me, and I have a few friends who like to tie me up and exploit my vulnerability...

This is all possible thanks to this site...for being an invaluable resource for us both, allowing us to question, explore, and strengthen our connection.

Mine knows and loves it. She loves to tickle me and she loves to be tickled. Only unfortunate thing is she doesn't have too many ticklish spots. Worse of all her feet are not that ticklish. However, she LOVES to have her feet licked :stickout ....I mean it turns her on like crazy. Kinda wierd since they aren't that ticklish, but whatever lol

i'm sort of like luvarches... i'm really into it, she's really not because of some bad bad childhood experiences (an uncle who took it too far damn him)... so she won't let me tickle... but over the last few years she's really learned how to make me suffer...

i'm very lucky...

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back