• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three's Company (No. Not the show, but it is FF/f.)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Jamie sighed and flopped down in her favorite chair so that she could unwind. A long night at the bar takes it out of a girl! She thought. Of course, a long night at the bar was different for her than it was for most people. A long night at the bar was a long night on her feet. She served drinks, ran food, took orders. She made great tips, but those tips never made her poor feet feel any better!

Her housemate Violetta sashayed into the room with a smirk. “Buona notte, Jamie.” The Italian said as she slid down into the chair next to her friend. “Was work good this evening? Did you make much coin?”

“It was fine, just long. I did well enough, though.” Jamie told her, pulling a wad of bills out. Violetta grinned and patted her friend on the thigh.

Magnifico!” She said brightly. “And now I suppose you wish for some relief for your aches?”

“Heavens, yes!” Jamie answered the wonderful offer, then moved to the sofa. Violetta sat down and plucked off the American woman’s shoes, then pulled off her socks and started to give them a firm rub.

“This is what you need, sì?” Violetta asked, running her thumbs down the middle of Jamie’s soles. Her friend just smiled and nodded, sounding drugged by now. Jamie didn’t even notice Scar come in. The former gang-member-turned-prizefighter leaned over to look at the out-of-it Jamie.

“Hey look at you!” Scar teased as she reached down and poked Jamie on the tummy, making her sit up quickly. As she did, Scar flopped down. She had on her trademark scarlet tank top and matching jeans, which she wore to every cage event. “Look like you could use some help!”

Jamie was a bit nervous, thinking that the mischievous younger woman was up to no good. “Ah… I think I’m fiiiiAIIII!!” She ended in a gasp as Scar ran a finger under her brown hair, finding her most sensitive spot, right on the back of her neck. It wasn’t fair, since it was the spot to drive her crazy!

“Scarlet! You should not do that. It is impolite to touch her so!” Vi chided. Scar just shrugged.

“So?”

“You should instead hold her down so that I may do this.” Vi finished. Before Jamie could even question what it was that Violetta was about to do, the Italian had wrapped one arm around the other woman’s ankles, then took to skittering her fingertips back and forth over the overworked soles.

Scar took to teasing the back of Jamie’s neck once more, making her tense up with balled fists held out to the side as she let out a huge, giggling laugh.

“I think I see that this was the right choice,” Violetta quipped. “After all, I have not seen you smile this loudly in days!”

Nice work as always Bella, cute story too. Sometimes we all need help to unwind and if it raises a smile as well then all the better 🙂

Loving them Sammi. 😉

Thank ya much, kiddo. 🙂

I love her pained expression!

Well, I took that visual element from the way my boyfriend fights laughing when I get him. It made a fun change from the way I usually draw people laughing.

Nice work as always Bella, cute story too. Sometimes we all need help to unwind and if it raises a smile as well then all the better 🙂

Grazie, ragazza. 🙂 And we should all be so lucky to have people willing to help us unwind that way, too.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back