• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Threesome tickling

stdave1

TMF Poster
A short little story on a threesome tickle fight I once had. Two girls and I once had a tickle fight when one girl and I ganged up on the other girl with me tickling her feet and the other girl tickling her upperbody. Then the other girl turned the tables with help from me and finally me being the gentleman that I am both girls of course got me. Has anyone else had a similer experience?

Yes I actually do, but the funny thing is in mine it was me verses the two of them. I actually won because Im a forced ler sense im not ticklish. so to give you a visual I was sitting on the edge of the bed, one attacked me from the front and one from behind. The one infront of me(the bigger of the two)was a pushover. I wrestled her onto her back on the bed which made her shirt raise up( and that is by far one my fav sites to see...lol) and went to work on her stomach she was so ticklish, and laughed so hard that she fell off the bed and ran into the living room leaving me with the other(the smaller of the two who was more of a thrasher). But me outweighing her by like 40 lbs. i got her aswell by sliding my hands up her shirt and tickling the crap out of her entire stomach. The funniest part was when she was yelling(while laughing) for the other girl to come help her, but she replied "im not comming back in thier he found my tickle spot". those were fun times.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back