• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickelish Pedicure

Gamemaniac021

TMF Poster
I just recieved my copy of Ticklish Pedicure from Paradise Videos and I was somewhat pleased and somewhat not. The video is good but they could have done more.

The first seen is a woman getting her feet tickled while getting a pedicure which i thought was very clever however they could have used someone else as the ticklee. However I did like her reaction.

The second scene is a girl put in stocks getting her stocking feet tickled. Now this would have been great had there been more tickling and less talk. Plus I would of really liked to see a shoe removel.

Finally the last seen is great. A school girl gets punished for smoking in the girls bathroom at school and is punished by foot tickling. She is tickled in nylons and then there is bare foot tickling. I liked this one the most however once again I would like to see a shoe removel and nylons being removed, but it was still an awsome scene.

I did like this video and I do recomend this video to all who love foot tickling only. There is very minimal upper body tickling.

Ticklish Pedicure is really a quality video!!

Hey guys.....I just figured I'd put in my input.................I bought PPV minutes and downloaded this vid......The first scene with Donna is decent....nice soles......fairly good..... But Greta's soles are absolutely a tickler's dream!!! Her smile is unbelievable....A little more vicious tickling would've made this scene perfection.............Now Heidi's scene is absolutely flawless......The immobile toe bondage was one of the most enjoyable tickling scenes I've ever seen......Heidi's reaction to foot tickling is delicious.......

Well....Hope I could help...

Sampsonsimpson

Last edited:
SampsonSimpson said:
Hey guys.....I just figured I'd put in my input.................I bought PPV minutes and downloaded this vid......The first scene with Donna is decent....nice soles......fairly good..... But Greta's soles are absolutely a tickler's dream!!! Her smile is unbelievable....A little more vicious tickling would've made this scene perfection.............Now Heidi's scene is absolutely flawless......The immobile toe bondage was one of the most enjoyable tickling scenes I've ever seen......Heidi's reaction to foot tickling is delicious.......

Well....Hope I could help...

Sampsonsimpson

Could you to post some of those clips, please?.

Yeah, I've seen the pics of heidi on PV website. Man it looks good...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back