• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle a switch...

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
More exciting? Or does it matter...

Everybody chime in...

I think it's nicer (course I'm biased) because there is a chance for revenge. Which you wouldn't get if you were just tickling a lee.

Last edited:
Depends on the mood I'm in, really. Frequently I'm more in the mood for a back-and-forth type of thing, and I have friends (a few in particular) I usually go to with that kind of mood. Then there are several (again, a few in particular) who see me as purely ler, and I go to them with that mood XD

Interestingly the reverse also applies-sometimes as a 'lee I'm in the mood to be totally destroyed by someone who doesn't lee--that way I don't have to feel like I need to fight back. Then there are some times I feel more comfortable with someone who understands what intense leeishness is like, and whom I've seen in that state before. Just depends on my mood.

~K

I think that everybody should tickle switches. Especially male ones named Michael who like spiders. They are the switches that are the most fun to tickle.

...really. >w>

Nah, but in all seriousness, I personally would love to be tickle buddies with another switch. To be able to both tickle and be tickled, and to know that the other person is loving it just as much as I am regardless of which end I happen to be on, would be the ultimate in tickle-based fun! XD

In my opinion--the best way to go! So much more fun to tickle someone who will get revenge or vice versa.

As a switch, I guess I would prefer another switch but I'm perfectly happy with one or the other. The prospect of revenge always makes the encounters a bit more interesting though, especially when the other person has the willpower to threaten you while you're tickling them.

Although I am not much for revenge scenarios I find the idea of a tickle fight to be interesting as far as a competitive nature is concerned. I've not done one before with fellow tickle folk so my experience with it is lacking at best cause it's usually with a friend and very short.

That being said however there are quite a few "switches" I've talked to that drop some not so subtle hints that I could easily beat them in a fight which absolutely ruins the drive to go through with it cause it's clear they just wanted to be tickled and likely wouldn't go all out on me in return.

But all in all there are definitely some switches I've met that might make for more interesting sessions than the usual pure lers I've played with in my area, but distance definitely plays a factor in not seeing that through so here's hoping something changes in the future

there are quite a few "switches" I've talked to that drop some not so subtle hints that I could easily beat them in a fight which absolutely ruins the drive to go through with it cause it's clear they just wanted to be tickled and likely wouldn't go all out on me in return.

I've had this happen to me too. Don't get me wrong sometimes that's a good thing when I'm in a particularly 'mean' mood (so if you're one of them and you know it don't feel bad 😛 ) , but sometimes when I'm more in the mood for a fair fight/to be overpowered (which I confess is a lot X//D) it kind of puts a damper on things. Which is usually when I turn to pure 'lers.

~K

If I had my way - switch would be fun, you may have to wear out your opponent before they get their clutches on you and get you shrieking in hysterics.....

I'm more of a ler- but I would certainly switch if asked nicely, only fair I guess!

Double the fun 🙂

Yeah, I love tickling a switch, you can see me tickling a switch right here

Attachments

• 9369bd37-84ab-407d-b340-5e10f3257a23.jpg
    9369bd37-84ab-407d-b340-5e10f3257a23.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
Switches are fun, esp the industrial rubberized toggle ones... giggity.

Yeah, I love tickling a switch, you can see me tickling a switch right here

BlackFeather5 and i are about to become best friends, due to this brilliant response. no choice, we are gonna hang out and do friend things. like drunken badminton. lol

anyway i suppose i would tickling a switch would be great, me being a switch and all. my girl happens to be more of a ler tho. lol

I prefer to tickle switches, partly for the challenge you know 😉

I guess it's partly a power thing, but I can't help but looooove reducing someone who's usually fairly cocky into a giggly puddle, especially when they've done it to me before.
Not that I don't like Pure Lees & Lers, sometimes i'm feeling vindictive, other times I want someone to tickle me silly, but generally I prefer tickling someone I know can (and will!) get me back. Means I have to tire them out more. :stickout

Alongside that, the panic on your ler's face when they realise you're coming for them after they let you go is a thing of beauty.

BlackFeather5 and i are about to become best friends, due to this brilliant response. no choice, we are gonna hang out and do friend things. like drunken badminton. lol
I'm sorry, i don't drink. For anything else it's ok for me xD

Can I get in on this? ._.
Yes, you can, if you can pass the hard and painful initiation wich is....

Nothing. You have to do nothing, but I like to sound evil and mysterious. Congratulations, you are in

tickling

I would prefer to tickle a switch, myself. The idea of the lee getting revenge on me, is definitely exciting! Especially if like, I really tortured them, and their looking to get me back even worse maybe haha! I love being tickled and tickling equally.

'Cause I know you love my pics, here is another one of me tickling a Switch.

Attachments

• b6b82312-47f9-4574-af47-6a1879bdfdc8.jpg
    b6b82312-47f9-4574-af47-6a1879bdfdc8.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back