• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle awareness month

jude38

TMF Expert
here's an idea that im sure has been posted before,and if it has then please forgive and bare with me.
for those who have been on the tickling boards for a while im sure you will remember the "orange pen" thread that was around for a while. for those unfamiliar with it, an orange pen was suggested as a way of identifying you as a tickler or ticklee to those in "the know". i don't believe that it took off very well as orange pens were difficult to find, plus there was no guarentee that a person with an orange pen was actualy into tickling.

so my suggestion, how about an orange ribbon like those worn for aids awareness. it would identify you as a tickler or ticklee and hopefuly the people that are into tickling, such as those who read this and other forums, would be inclined to strike up a conversation and hopefuly broden the community past the boundrys of the internet.
and if anyone asks "whats the ribbon for"? reply with a simple don't you know? if they reply no, then tell them it's for the awareness of the plight of the east asian prarie newt and how vast deforestation has left him homeless.

but if they answer yes, then you have hit the jackpo!

if anything it makes for an interesting experiment, give it a try for a month and see what happens!

I love the idea...however, I don't know about that color ribbon...at my school, and I don't know if this is national or if my school is just "special", but for Sexual Assault Awareness Week/Month/I can't remember the length of time, they passed out Orange Ribbons...so...if ya wanna still use the color, that works for me, because this way, if someone isn't in the know, the ribbon will still have meaning when I tell them what it's for!!! I actually had it on my bag for the LONGEST time...it would have been really amazing if my campus knew about it and I had all the lers on campus sneaking around and tickling me just because of my little orange ribbon!!! I think it's a wonderful idea!!! 🙂

It's funny but I've been thinking about the tickling community needing a symbol to so we can find each other without the embarrassment of coming right out and asking. I was thinking of wearing jewelry with a feather theme, like little silver pendants or earrings. Would you comment on something like that with someone you just met?

I think the feather pendant would be good, like the Triskelle for the BDSM lifestyle people...

Also, you could have it turned a certain way to tell if you're a Ler, a lee, or an equal opportunity. Like.. plume to the right is a ler, to the left is a lee, and upside down is a both.

Ya know...I have a feather hair clip from my great grandmother...it's old, and metal, and from the early end of the 20th century!!! I wonder if she was one of us...I like the idea of the feather pendant...we should have someone design it!! I'd wear it!!!

Yeah! I'm off to ebay. But what about the guys? Are feathers masculine enough? Wait temporary tatoos! Just draw on a feather or a hand holding one....I liked the left right or down idea, it could be incorporated quite easily as well.

a small enough pendant can be hidden easily on a piece of clothing or baggage....

I mean, just look at the Triskelle my mom has (please don't ask - way complicated to explain right now)... it's about 1 inch in diameter, cheaply made of either plastic or thin metal, painted... we could easily get our own symbol.

AcornaMordor said:
I mean, just look at the Triskelle my mom has (please don't ask - way complicated to explain right now)... it's about 1 inch in diameter, cheaply made of either plastic or thin metal, painted... we could easily get our own symbol.

What's a Triskelle look like anyway? Or is it too hard to describe in words?

It looks like this..

0962.jpg

the feather symbol is a great idea!
in fact, just the other day i found some temporary tattoos in a dollar store that resembled an armband that was worn by indian braves, two feathers with red tips.
the can easily be applied and removed and always a good "masculine" way to display your devotion to our fetish.

just an idea.

AcornaMordor said:
It looks like this..

0962.jpg

Thanks, I think I've seen it before but never knew what it stood for...and that's the point I'm sure. It's actually quite a beautiful design, very flowy and balanced. I'm not too bad with a pencil myself maybe I'll give a try at designing a symbol with feathers.

jude38- I'm glad you like the feather idea as well!

Is this something on which we should take a poll? Or at least keep this thread going for a while so many can view it and give feedback or other suggestions?

what about something simple? like a question mark or something? something that wouldnt be questioned but not alot of people wear them

Is this something on which we should take a poll? Or at least keep this thread going for a while so many can view it and give feedback or other suggestions?[/QUOTE]

that sounds like a great idea! but i would have to ask you to set it up as im not sure how :grind_tee

lets see where it leads!

jude38 - I don't know how to set up a poll here either, but when I have some more time I'll look into it.

a1532b - nice PC case!

ticktort - I like the question mark idea but I'm afraid it would just look like a Riddler logo...

AcornaMordor said:
I mean, just look at the Triskelle my mom has (please don't ask - way complicated to explain right now).

Actually you said that on another thread.

I knew of that symbol. Never quite liked it, since it vaguely reminded me of a swastika [even if the original looks shaped after the ying yang].

The orange ribbon thing isn't a bad idea - but I liked yours about a feather-like pin.

I posted this in the "Our Symbol" thread but felt it needed to be here as well:

Thanks for starting the poll AcornaMordor, but I think we've jumped into this too fast. I like the idea of feather pendants, but I didn't want to limit everybody with the feather symbol esp. since not everyone is into feather tickling. Also I didn't want to limit that people wear (so if you want to wear a pendant -great, and if you want to wear a tattoo or whatever) that's great too). What we need is a poll on the symbol or logo, which means we need more ideas and drawings. Once a logo is made we could put it on anything...coffee mugs, jewelry, etc.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back