• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Bounty Hunters: Case 101 - Silvia's Mistake (Part 2 of 2: MF/F All Over)

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, here is the second part of the story. I hope you've enjoyed the first case and do please post your impressions of it and any comments.

Thanks muchly! 🙂

Silvia trembles in fear as Dixie places the blindfold over her eyes. As the thick, rubber strap is lifted over her head and hair, a thought occurs to Silvia: she has always had a phenomenal memory. All she had to do was escape from the people holding her captive, keep track of the turns that the speeding SUV took and, with her knowledge of the Jacksonville area, she can then contact someone to pick her up from her location. Her confidence slowly returns as the SUV proceeds along the road. “Left turn, left turn, right turn, on ramp…”, Silvia thought as she kept track of the SUV’s progress. Suddenly, she begins to feel an odd sensation. Her mind becomes clouded as she begins to lose track of present time. Slowly, her senses begin to cease functioning as Silvia struggles to figure out why her mind and body are not responding to her. In an effort to determine the cause of this seizure of sorts, she uses her last ounce of mental strength to determine what is ailing her. Silvia looks at sees the lady beside her in the SUV holding a moist cloth to her mouth and nose. Silvia, as she starts to fade, begins to question how a moist cloth can cause such a debilitating effect. Then, she comes to a horrible conclusion at the cause of her illness: chloroform! The moment she realizes what has been done though, she finally succumbs to the chloroform’s effect and passes out. What seems like seconds later, Silvia wakes up on a hard wood table, face up. She still can’t see anything, but she realizes that the blindfold has been removed. What is worse is that when she tries to move her hand to get leverage on the table, she can’t move it from above her head. Confused, she then tries to move her other hand and her feet, but to no avail. All of a sudden, Silvia is blinded by the activation of bright ceiling lights. As she blinks to regain her vision, Silvia spots an odd figure approaching her. Silvia couldn’t visually discern what or who the figure was at first, but once the figure spoke, she knew exactly who he was. “Welcome to our little ‘playroom’ Silvia, where you will talk to us sooner or later.” Silvia realizes that the voice behind the figure was that of the SUV driver, Shrek. “What is going on here? Why can’t I move?” exclaims Silvia in utter confusion. Shrek, with a slightly puzzled look, responds by saying “Why don’t you take a look?” After taking a moment to process the question, Silvia takes a quick glance around to see that her hands and feet are shackled to the table. She then learns a horrible truth and any signs of confidence Silvia had, vanished instantly. “I’m not on a table… I’M ON A RACK!!!” Silvia shouts in total fear. Silvia then feels a slight pulling in her body and sees Dixie turning a big crank which extends the upper and lower portions of the rack surface. “Oh don’t worry sweetie, we have no intention of removing anything from its respective place Silvia, that includes your arms and legs from their sockets, we promise.” Shrek then adds “We do, however, want to expose your lovely body to this light, it shouldn’t be covered up like that since it just craves for attention.”, as he begins to roll Silvia’s tank-top up her chest, just stopping at the breasts. Shrek then proceeds to another crank, as Dixie removes Silvia’s sandals, and turns it. Silvia then feels her hands and feet being pulled down to the ground, putting her into a bridge-like position. After several turns, Shrek stops turning the crank to examine Silvia’s body which is now exposed and very taut. “Silvia, please believe us when we say we want to help you to get better so that when you get out of jail you can rejoin your family, and society, and live a long and happy life. However, before we do anything we need to know why you bolted from your trial.”, asks Shrek as he pulls a chair up to her. Again, with a sense of confidence, Silvia closes her eyes and looks away from Shrek in defiance. Just as she looks away, she feels something on her toes and lets out a quick shriek. Silvia then looks at her feet, only to see Shrek placing them into individual toe restraints. A bigger wave of fear begins to loom over Silvia as Dixie begins to stroke her exposed and taut belly with her manicured nails. Silvia clenches her mouth shut, hoping to keep from bursting out into laughter along with trying to contract her stomach but with no luck due to the position of the rack which makes it impossible for her to contract her stomach. With each stroke of the nails on her belly, Silvia’s clenched mouth starts to loosen and she lets out the odd giggle. As Dixie begins to stroke Silvia’s belly using longer and quicker motions, Silvia begins to start flailing around in her restraints, letting out more and more giggles as her mouth loosens more. Once Dixie begins to take her nails and draw circles around Silvia’s bellybutton, Silvia’s clenched mouth and jaw fully loosen and she begins to laugh hysterically. “This will all end when you talk to us Silvia, we are more then willing to go for days if we need to”, says Dixie as she continues with the light scratching of her mails on every portion of Silvia’s tight belly, which doubles the effect of the tickling because Silvia not only can’t move her body but she can’t contract it. “There’s a reason why were called the “Tickle Bounty Hunters” Silvia, and we absolutely love what we do.”, says Shrek as he takes a goose feather to Silvia’s exposed and restrained feet. He starts out by stroking the feather up and down Silvia’s left sole, which elicits a minute reaction from her. As the feather tip goes up in its motion, Shrek notices Silvia biting her lip when it reaches the webbing of her foot between toes and above the sole. Then with a big grin, he blurts out “Oh, so that’s where your feet are really ticklish huh?” as he takes the goose feather in between Silvia’s toes. Silvia promptly releases her lip and starts laughing louder and faster than before. Shrek and Dixie continue, non-stop, for the next 15 minutes before giving Silvia a 30 second break to give her a chance to talk, all the while Silvia’s laughter becomes more frenzied and unadulterated. “Do you intend to talk now or can we continue with our fun?” asks Dixie as she begins squeezing the air. Again, Silvia remains defiant as Dixie removes her fake nails and begins to tickle Silvia’s armpits and tickling/squeezing Silvia’s exposed chest, sides and belly. “I’M NOT… I’MMMMM NOT TELLING YOU ANYYYYHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEETHING. YOU CAN GO TO HELLLLLLLHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”, Silvia says in between her fits of uncontrolled laughter. Silvia, during Dixie’s brief break, then realizes that she hasn’t felt the feather on her toes in a while so she takes a look to see Shrek with a Sonicare in his hand. Before she could react, Shrek turns it on and begins “brushing” the top parts of both of her feet, the webbing in between her toes and the toes themselves. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAP IT! PLEEEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE. I’M…I’MMMM GOING INSAAAAANE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Shrek and Dixie continue for the next 30 minutes, again non-stop, before changing places. Dixie, who is now at Silvia’s feet, takes the Sonicare to her left foot while her right foot becomes the victim of Dixie’s toy: a comb. Silvia begins to laugh so hard that she also starts to cry and gasp for breath, barely able to think. Her eyes widen when she spots Shrek approaching her exposed bellybutton with his newest acquisition. In his hands, Shrek holds a cordless drill which is equipped with a modified bit. “This bit has three feather tips attached to the bottom and with the rate of speed the bit rotates at and the softer feel of the feather tips, it makes for a much more effective device than the Sonicare. Allow me to show you.”, says Shrek as he activates the drill and begins moving it all around Silvia’s sides and armpits. “AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA OOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAWD. STAHAHAHAP IT, THAHAHAHAHAT TICKLES!!!!!!!” yells Silvia at the top of her voice while laughing, now flailing non-stop to get out of the rack. Dixie and Shrek continue to assault Silvia’s helpless body continuously for another hour before Silvia makes a desperate plea. “OHHHHOOKAY OKAY I’LL TAAAAHAHAHALK”. “Do you promise to talk?” asks Shrek as he takes the drill to Silvia’s bellybutton. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHHH MY GOD STAHAHAP STTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAP PLEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEASE, YES I PROMISE, I PROMISE…HAHAHAHAHAHA…NO MORE TICKLING.” “I couldn’t hear you darling, can you speak up?, says Dixie as she puts on her nails again and rapidly tickles Silvia’s feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I’LL TALK!!!!!”, yells Silvia at the top of her voice before collapsing, gasping for any sign of air. Shrek and Dixie look at each other, nod and then pull back from Silvia. Shrek grabs another chair, sits down by Silvia, who is still restrained for her safety. After regaining her full breath, Silvia then begins to tell her story to Shrek and Dixie.

“As you probably know from Karen that I wanted to quit using drugs so I enrolled in rehab and a counseling program to finish my habits once and for all. I chose to do this because I wanted to return home to my mom and dad, but most of all to Karen who I missed the most. The Friday before my trial I received a call from Tony, telling me to go back to Jacksonville to help him peddle drugs. I refused, telling him I was long removed from even being near the stuff. He then told me that if I didn’t help him, he would kill Karen. I completely flipped out at him, telling him what a bastard he was before he cocked what sounded like a shotgun and then I decided to obey him, for Karen’s safety. I couldn’t talk before because if I did, he would kill Karen and my parents. I am so sorry you guys, I don’t know how this all happened.”, Silvia said with tears flowing out of her eyes.

Dixie cleans the tears from Silvia’s face and begins to undo the restraints as Shrek poses a question, “Why did you run from us then?” “The truth was”, Silvia begins to say as she starts crying again. Dixie, who has now released Silvia completely from the restraints, hands the tissue paper to Silvia who promptly grabs a few before regaining her composure and continuing with Shrek’s question. “The truth was that during the time I peddled drugs for Tony, I fell back into my old habits. I worked so hard and for so long to get rid of my drug problems, only to have them come back. I was afraid, both for my family and for myself; I didn’t want to become the same person as before. Shrek takes a moment to allow Silvia’s answer to sink in before responding. “Silvia, trust me when I say I know exactly how hard it is to drop drugs; a long time ago I was a meth junkie. If it wasn’t for being arrested, and for my lovely partner, I’d still be doing meth. I definitely know what you’re going through now, but I have to say that jail is not as bad a thing as you think.” Silvia raises her head to look at Shrek, her eyes full of tears, and asks “How is that so?” “Well there, you can re-enter rehab and get your life back on track again and what is even better is that there will be no outside influence to sway you away. The police have Tony for numerous drug and weapons charges, as well as several outstanding charges including murder, he won’t live to see you being released.”, said Shrek as Silvia began to show signs of a smile. “What you need to do is talk with your family and explain the situation. I can guarantee that they will understand and they will be there to help you, as will we. We both want you to know that if you need us for absolutely anything, give us a call and we’ll be there.”, says Shrek as he hands Silvia a business card with all of their numbers on it. By this point, Silvia’s smile is cheek to cheek. All three get up and Silvia gives a hug to both Shrek and Dixie, thanking them for everything. After a short ride to the police station, Shrek, Dixie and Silvia meet Tommy, who brought Silvia’s parents and sister to the station. After some much needed hugs and kisses from and to her family, Silvia walks with the police sergeant into the station. Shrek and Dixie thank Tommy for his help and tell him they have to go and get ready to catch a flight back to the ranch. Tommy and Karen wave goodbye to the couple as they drive off to their motel for some much deserved “reward” time with each other. Happy Tickles Shrek and Dixie, Happy Tickles.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back