• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CHALLENGE debuts “Stay Still And Silent’ Challenge! – Preview Clip

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hey Everybody,

Some of you may recall the introduction of Violetta last week which caused quite the stir regarding her annoying laugh. This actually inspired our latest challenge where we challenged her to “Stay Still and Silent” for 4 minutes. This finally gave the crew some peaceful time during her shoot but Violetta was seriously in pain over this challenge. If you watch the clip, the facial reactions are priceless. Here is a quick preview (link below and some JPEGS ) The full challenge is available on our clip store. Enjoy!!

Let us know your thoughts on this new challenge. We actually tweaked this challenge a bit and we now tape bells to the underarm area so we have a better gauge of how still they are staying. Stray tuned for that aspect soon!!

Tickle Challenge Chris

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/violetta_silent.wmv

Attachments

• 5_5A 138.jpg
    5_5A 138.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 733
  • 8_5A 186.jpg
    8_5A 186.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 710
Are years that i want to see video like these!!!!!!! Thank you

I like resistence to tickle videos 😀

More of this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I can't hear the audio on the preview....

Last edited:
I like you idea, but couldn't you fined some women with a little meat on there bones. I'm not saying fat really, but someone with some muscle, more athletic looking. Like I said though this is a cool consept, and I hope it does well for you.

Love the resistence tickling.....my favorite!!! Keep up the great work!

Yep .... some of the best tickle vids I've seen are where the lee tries to hold back the laughter .... so what a great idea 🙂 but I agree with the Canuk. I also like to see them fail to hold it back. I will look out for more like this 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back