• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CHALLENGE debuts "THE COIN CHALLENGE"

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

I got several emails suggestion this new challenge so I can't take credit for it but it is a good one. Here goes:

The contestant has to hold her hands together above her head with just her fingers touching. Then, coins are placed between her all 5 sets of fingers. The challenge last five minutes and for each coin, she drops, she loses 1/5 of the prize money. Losing all five means no money!

We debuted this with Jolene and we must say that this challenge really causes the contestant to focus more than anything on the coins which really helps the "mind over matter" technique many of the models employ.

There is a preview at http://www.ticklechallenge.com on our samples page. The link is in the middle of the home page.

Below are some stills as well. . .

Enjoy!

Tickle Challenge Chris

Attachments

• COIN.jpg
    COIN.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 4-Jolene 1D 083.jpg
    4-Jolene 1D 083.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 5-Jolene 1D 112.jpg
    5-Jolene 1D 112.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 820
very good idea; especially for the UB guys. ^___^
Kudos on the nylons challenge as well, btw.

Dude, that sample doesn't cut it. Why would we want to just hear you explain what the "challenge" is?

GOOD LORD... Don't apologize! Some people were born without the ability to respect other living things. Though sarcasm against such an offense is always welcome.

Nevordan, what "living things" do I not respect?

The guy doesn't have to give us any free clips at all, yet he has, and in case you've forgotten, he's treating us to a full challange every month too. So show some respect.

Nevordan, what "living things" do I not respect?

Assuming Tickleman_74 is, in fact, alive (I assume so, otherwise A.I. really has come a long way)... and even if he isn't a quote-unquote "Living Thing", do you really want to risk a nuclear winter by pissing him off?

Why would you want to piss anyone off for any reason? Why be rude?

Thank you Duck17. That's a better question. Though my tone was flippant, it was simply because I'm trying to figure out...if he's trying to sell his video (and presumably he is), why put on a clip about talking about it? Why not show her reactions?

And in response to you Samyeru, he is not giving us these things clips out of the generosity of his heart. He is trying to make a buck. And I'm only saying...if he wants my money (and I've given him plenty), he should be willing to show me what I'm paying for. I think you ought to "show some respect" for the consumer.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back