• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CHALLENGE INTRODUCES BLONDIE! - 2 minute trailer!

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

I am changing up our preview system and we are are going to do a 2 minute trailer for each contestant featuring 10-20 seconds of each challenge. Below is a link to our latest contestant and virgin to the Tickling world, Blondie.

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/blondie.wmv

Also notice, we have a new challenge in there where we make Blondie kneel upright exposing her ticklish pits or else she gets dumped with water.

Also, this trailer does not have a foot challenge right now (that will be added in a day or so).

These challenges will be available on the CLIP store tomorrow (3/20).

Let me know what you think . .

Tickle Challenge Chris

Attachments

• 3_Blondie 5A 142.jpg
    3_Blondie 5A 142.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,661
Cute, but the 18 seconds of disclaimer and title at the beginning are waaay too long. Simply superimposing the name of the clip and the web address on the bottom of the screen with action starting the very first second would be much better.

Skid Row Bum?

Hey, here's an idea: next time find a guy who...oh, I don't know...actually knows how to tickle a woman. That dope is from hunger.

Not sure if I care much for the tickler. Kinda too easy and for the most part, the girls ticklishness is about a 5 at best really, on that ever so popular 1/10 scale.
Guess that is done on purpose.
The tasks should be different to fit tickling that is more intense on girls who are far more ticklish.
However, neverthless, the effort and submissions presented are appreciated.

TTD

waiting for that next installment for the foot challenge, and glad to see some innovation come to your series.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back