• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge introduces Violetta!!!!

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

We are pleased to introduce the lovely Italian girl next door VIOLETTA, that, by our count, is our most ticklish contestant thus far. She lost all of her clothes in the Strip Tickle Challenge faster than any other contestant thus far. She had painful reactions to the Foot Tickle Challenge and then has intense, almost silent laughter in her third challenge where she is spread eagle on the floor helpless to the tickler. Click the link below to watch highlights from her first three challenges. Next week we will add the remaining Violetta challenges including 2 new challenge formats that will be debuting!!!

Here is the link to the preview:

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/tickle_challenge_samples/violetta.wmv

Here is the link to our Store!

http://www.ticklechallenge.com

Happy New Year from TICKLE CHALLENGE!!!!!

PS - Not only is Violetta ticklish, she has the most amazing natural body we've seen in a while!!!

Attachments

• 1_Violetta 1A Frames 096.jpg
    1_Violetta 1A Frames 096.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 726
  • 10_Violetta 1A Frames 591.jpg
    10_Violetta 1A Frames 591.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 6_3A 164.jpg
    6_3A 164.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 596
  • 7_2A 246.jpg
    7_2A 246.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,205
Not bad. Love the concepts of the tickle challenge. Can you also do some in stocking feet?

i have gotten several of your tickling clips and have really enjoyed them all. one thing that i personnally like is tickling of the private areas (breasts and vagina). i dont know if you are willing to incorporate those into your videos, but if you do i thought of a way to keep up with the challenge theme. if a contestant really didn't want to take her panties off, then you could offer her the option to keep them on, but if she drops her hands again, then she is tied completely nude and spread eagled and tickled for an extra (insert random number of minutes) to include tickling on her private areas with like a makeup brush or something. just an idea, and keep going, your videos are great 🙂

Wait a minute! No genuinely ticklish woman is going to be able to hold a dollar bill between her feet like that and getting her to agree to do it while forgoing the money she is to be paid for making the video...
Well, that is about as far-fetched as they come.
The model is doing the video for the money, so the whole thing seems to be a right fake to me. If your models are not ticklish enough on their feet to make it part of the main game, why don't you say so?

Wait a minute! No genuinely ticklish woman is going to be able to hold a dollar bill between her feet like that and getting her to agree to do it while forgoing the money she is to be paid for making the video...
Well, that is about as far-fetched as they come.
Spoilsport.

the hollywood brother has only bought one of your fine clips so far. however the hollywqood brother will buy more later as your clips seem to be of the highest level of hollywood brother quality

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back