• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Channel - Ticklish Research

turkishtickling1

TMF Novice
Hello, this will be my first post to this community.

I love TICKLE CHANNEL and the clip I will post is on of the best tickle videos I have ever seen.

I know part of this video has been posted here before, but not the full version.

I think every tickle fan must have it her/his archive.

The girl is extremely ticklish.

Please use WINRAR to unrar the parts. As the file is a total of 30MB I have to post in 21 parts.

I wait for your comments for my first post.

:happy: Tickles from Turkey :happy:

Attachments

Rar files continues 6-10

Rar files continues 6-10

Attachments

Rar files continues 11-15

Rar files continues 11-15

Attachments

Rar files continues 16-20

Rar files continues 16-20

Attachments

Excellent first post there turkish!! loved it hope to see more of the same in the future :-D

Please use Winrar application to unzip them

You can download winrar from www.rarlab.com

Start unzipping from the first file part1, rest will be automatically unzipped.

As it is a big file it is not possible to post it in another format right now sorry.

Really excellent post. Thanks a lot. I, too, like Tickle Channel very much and am really sad to see that they don't seem to be operating at the moment. At least, one cannot buy from their site, there Clips4sale store does not operate and they answer no e-mails. I wish I had got more stuff while they were at it.

I do not have much of their stuff - just a couple of auditions and their large preview. The shorter one I posted a few days ago. If you have any other stuff, it would be great if you posted it and I will post mine.

A couple of comments on the post.
Firstly, this should really go in The Splits section - where you will also get less comments like "please post this in wmv or mpeg?" as people know what to expect. And you can draw attention to the instructions at the top of the page.

Secondly, you can post bigger files, up to nearly 2 Mbs, which does save a bit on work.

Thanks for all your comments and advices. I'm learning the rules now. And I will do as you advise next time.

Also I will try to post more TICKLECHANNEL clips.

Italians did good work I have to admit.

Any hint towards the content of the clip before I go to the trouble of downloading all the files? (sides, underarms, feet, etc.)

Hey, uh, you do know that you posted the SAME FILE 21 TIMES, don't you? After the files are unrar-ed (and renamed, because they're ALL the SAME CLIP, down to their file names), they're all the same 18 minute clip showing the same thing. You could have posted one and left it at that. Something went wrong, buddy. You should check that out.

Hello, and welcome to TTC.

Thank you for posting, but please note that this clip is above our maximum allowed total clip size of 20 MB. (Clip Posting Rules) In the future, you may use a service such as http://rapidshare.de to upload files up to 50 MB and then post the download link here 🙂

Best regards,

Thanks for the warning

MistressValerie said:
Thank you for posting, but please note that this clip is above our maximum allowed total clip size of 20 MB.

Thanks, I will keep this in mind. :nerd:

Worth to download it

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Any hint towards the content of the clip before I go to the trouble of downloading all the files? (sides, underarms, feet, etc.)

Armpits, feet, sides

Great storyline

Incredibly ticklish cute girl.

Download it you won't be regretful.

LicksNTickles said:
Hey, uh, you do know that you posted the SAME FILE 21 TIMES, don't you? After the files are unrar-ed (and renamed, because they're ALL the SAME CLIP, down to their file names), they're all the same 18 minute clip showing the same thing. You could have posted one and left it at that. Something went wrong, buddy. You should check that out.

No, he did a really good job. You don't know how the process works. So find out from the instructions at the top of this page in the stickies.

MistressValerie said:
Hello, and welcome to TTC.

Thank you for posting, but please note that this clip is above our maximum allowed total clip size of 20 MB. (Clip Posting Rules) In the future, you may use a service such as http://rapidshare.de to upload files up to 50 MB and then post the download link here 🙂

Best regards,

I don't think this is generally known yet, but TMF have recently moved their site. In the new location, they now have the possibility of uploading directly to the forum and ..... there is NO LIMIT to the size of file that can be posted - in split form, of course, like we do here.

Yes its a prety good thrashing and struggling (all in the nicest way) clip.

Thanks for sharing.

R.

ericmartin said:
I don't think this is generally known yet, but TMF have recently moved their site. In the new location, they now have the possibility of uploading directly to the forum and ..... there is NO LIMIT to the size of file that can be posted - in split form, of course, like we do here.
As storage space becomes more cost-effective, I hope that TickleTheater will raise the maximum here too 🙂

seems so great...
but cant see... Someone can post it with Hacha, HJ Split or on rapid share???

Please...

Vinny said:
seems so great...

Please...

You need to download Winrar here: , www.rarlabs.com. Its worth having for a lot of the stuff that comes up.

ACMJ2382 said:
I don't think so... :weird: it's not the same file 21 times repeated...you don't have to rename the rar files...just leave them as they appear and begin to extract the first file (TK - Tickle Channel...part01.rar), then winrar will automatically search for the others which must be in the same directory. Think at this: the final file dimension is 29Mb...one single file is 1.39Mb...if it is as you're saying...it would had been the greatest miracle in computer science history 😀 (to compress a 29Mb file into a 1.36Mb one...)

bye :happy:

PS: sorry if my english is not so perfect but i'm italian 😎

Your english is fine. Now I see what happened, I extracted each RAR file seperately, and it kept asking me to replace the file each time. I thought that when I was extracting the file that each extraction was named the same. WinRAR was just repeating the extraction process you talked about 21 times automatically, and I didn't realize it. Thanks. Good post.

Vinny said:
seems so great...

Please...
I love WinRAR, but a free program called Tugzip (www.tugzip.com) will also extract (but not create) RAR archives.

To use either program, you first need to ensure that all the .RAR files are in one folder; don't rename any of them. Then, using WinRAR or Tugzip, extract the first file only (the one that ends with .part01.rar) and the program should automatically extract all the pieces and combine them into one file 🙂

Best of luck,

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back